prayers for son

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:22 am

:smile: This is very good news to hear!

This will be a good opportunity for him to spend closer time with the Lord. I pray that he'll grow in His Word.
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:22 pm

:)
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:25 pm

She's moving back in with my son.. .. Her grandmother died and it hit her hard, she ran off to her cousins boyfriends brother who drinks all the time, gets violent and he has been beating Abby up, gave her a black eye, choked her and hits her,.. She told my son she needed to talk to him so he met her and she told him, she cried, and he saw she has been hit, and the man has had no food, she hasn't been eating.. . my son took her out to eat the other day and he said she ate like a animal because she was so hungry.. She says she's been going to church, and wants to change.. He's giving her another chance.. She has to start seeking God, living for God, stop drinking, using, stop partying and let up on my son, but the most important, live for God and put God in her life.. I can see she's been running, running from Gods open arms, from hurt, and she has to go to God and let Him take her in His arms and let Him love her.. And He can help her change and leave all the other stuff behind..

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:51 pm

BLESSINGS,PEACE,JOY, GRACE FROM THE LORD OUR 'GOD'',GLORY ,HONOUR,PRAISE, ALLELUHJA*
Your son is showing Abby 'THE LOVE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'', RIGHT NOW SHE NEED HELP, IT IS SAD THAT HER GRANDMOTHER DIED AND SHE WAS HIT, NOW SHE WILL SEE THE KINDNESS AND LOVE THAT YOUR SON HAS SHOWN HER, LET US PRAY FOR ''THE LORD JESUS'' TO TOUCH HER HEART AND CHANGE HER , GIVE HER WISDOM, SAVE HER AND DELIVER HER FROM THE PAST, HER SINS AND INIQUITIES, IN 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' NAME I PRAY, THE BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS TO CLEANSE HER FROM ALL SINS AND INIQUITIES, IN HIS NAME ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, JOY AND PEACE BE WITH YOU AND FAMILY, IN 'CHRIST' LOVE L**** :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:40 pm

*praying*
&#10013;