Thank you

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

stillGods

Thank you

Post by stillGods » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Father God
Thank you for your faithfulness to us, for Your Presence helping us, for Your love and strength that you give us to get us through many different things.
Thank you for the joy that you give that strengthens us.
Thank you for being so caring and compassionate and yet so strong and protective, our shield and refuge in times of trouble.
You are our Wonderful Father God and we are so grateful you are in our lives.
Thank you for all you are to us
in Jesus Name
amen

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:54 am

Thank you Father for helping me the last few weeks especially. You have provided extra money which I really needed and given me strength to get through difficult circumstances. Even though there are still difficult circumstances ahead I thank you for being so faithful and walking with me through what was hopefully the worst part of it.

Thank you for your word that promises you will be with us through the waters and the fire and that they will not overwhelm us. You are truly our refuge and tower of strength and we can in the midst of difficult things be so comforted that you are with us helping us through.

Thank you Father God so much for all you are and the way you have and are helping me, thank you

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:03 pm

Thank you for helping and being there for stillGods.
&#10013;

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:38 pm

THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU DEAR FRIEND IN ''JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD'' , THE LORD SHALL PROVIDE ALL YOUR NEEDS, THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER FOR ALL THE PROVISION AND BLESSING THAT YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR MY FRIEND, ALLELUHJA , GLORY AND PRAISE , LOVE L*** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: