Please Pray That God Will Heal Me

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ServantofJesus

Please Pray That God Will Heal Me

Post by ServantofJesus » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:11 pm

I took an antibiotic about 3 years ago and it completely messed up my health. I believe it was a direct attack from satan. As I have cast spirits out, I have felt better little by little. Please pray for my healing.

I would also like to ask those here who say that demons cause all illnesses, how do I locate and cast out the ones causing my illness/weakness/sickness?

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:24 pm

BLESSINGS, SO SORRY TO HEAR OF THIS, KEEP PRAYING AND MEMORISE THE SCRIPTURES THAT SPEAK HEALING, ALSO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY, REMEMBER IT IS THE TEMPLE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, KEEP PERSEVERING, ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE YOU TOOK THE ANITBIOTIC, SO LET GO THINKING THAT IS STILL MAKING YOU SICK, FOLLOW A HEALTHY DIET, MAKE SURE YOUR INTAKE OF VITAMIND AND MINERALS ARE GOOD, GET TESTED IF YOU FEEL THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG IN YOUR BODY, THAT WILL HELP YOU TO SET YOUR MIND ON HEALING.
YES DEMONS CAUSE ILL HEALTH, BUT IF YOU HAVE BEEN CASTING OUT , ARE READING YOUR 'SCRIPTURES'' HAVE FAITH IN 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' YOU SHOULD BE FREE.
THE LORD BLESS YOU, HEALS YOU, KEEP YOU FREE FROM ALL DEMONIC ATTACKS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD I PRAY, SHALOM L***
PSALM 118 V 17
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE /PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD***
ALLELUHJA :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:36 am

*praying*
&#10013;

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:03 pm

This antibiotic that I took causes a chronic, life long syndrome in many that take it. I belong to a support group on facebook with literally thousands of sufferers who have been injured for years or permanently by them. Cipro, Levoquin, Avelox, Floxin are a few of this type of dangerous antibiotic. I warn you all not to take any Quinolone Antibiotics. I am on a class action lawsuit against Bayer,who manufactures Cipro.