Needed prayer

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Needed prayer

Post by michel67 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:39 pm

Asking for prayer from my brothers and sisters..feeling a lot of heaviness in my mind and soul..

LUCIANA

prayer

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:54 am

''HEAVENLY FATHER'' LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, HEAR MY DEAR SISTER CRY AND HEAL HER HEART AND MIND FROM THIS HEAVINESS, HUMBLY I CAME TO YOUR THRONE OF GLORY AND ASK FOR HER DELIVERANCE FROM THIS DEMONIC ATTACKS, SEND YOUR HOLY WARRIOR ANGELS TO SURROUND HER AND HER FAMILY, PROTECT THEM FROM THE EVIL ONE AND HIS DEMONS ALL HUMANS INFLUENCED BY DEMONS, SHOW HER BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT ,WHAT IS CAUSING THIS DISTRESSES , WITH YOU ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, LET HER FEEL YOUR PRESENCE , LOVINGKINDNESS. NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST HER SHALL PROSPER, I BIND AND BRING TO NO EFFECT ALL EVIL SENT HER WAY, IN THE NAME OF OUR 'LORD JESUS CHRIST'' I BREAK AND RETURN ALL EVIL BEING SENT HER WAY AND I RETURN IT AND THE DEMONS TO THE SENDER ONE HUNDRED FOLD.
HEAVENLY FATHER ,IN THE NAME OF JESUS , I COVER HER WITH THE DIVINE BLOOD OF JESUS TO BIND UP ALL UNGODLY POWERS, GIVE HER JOY ,PEACE OF MIND, HEART, CLARITY, STRENGTH, HEAL HER EMOTIONS, BODY, MIND, THY WORD IS A LAMP UNTO HER FEET AND A LIGHT TO HER PATH, IN OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR NAME I PRAY, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ALLELUHJA..
SHALOM DEAR SISTER, LOVE L******** :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Thank you Luciana - Youre words were and are very comforting .. :wave:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:53 am

*still praying*
&#10013;