FALSELY ACCUSED BY NEIGHBOURS*

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

FALSELY ACCUSED BY NEIGHBOURS*

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:07 pm

SHALOM DEAR FAMILY IN 'THE LORD JESUS'', LAST MONTH WE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE LOCAL COUNCIL, SAYING THAT THEY HAVE A REPORT FROM OUR NEIGHBOURS AND ARE SEEKING AN ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOUR INJUNCTION, FOR BANGING ON THEIR WALL, SCREAMING AT CHILDREN IN THE GARDEN, TAKING FILMS OF CHILDREN PLAYING IN THE GARDEN, PLAYING LOUD MUSIC IN OUR GARDEN. THIS HAS COME AFTER WE COMPLAINED SEVERAL TIMES ABOUT THE LOUD PIANO PRACTICE OF THE SON NEIGHBOUR, THEIR LANDLORD WHICH IS THE LOCAL COUNCIL, ADMIT THAT THE WALLS ARE PAPER THING AND HAVE NO SOUNDPROOF BUT REFUSE TO HELP, BUT SAID THAT IF A JUDGE ORDER THEM TO DO IT THEN THEY WILL. WE ASKED FOR A LETTER FROM THEM SO THAT WE CAN TAKE OUR OWN LEGAL ACTION, AFTER 3 MONTHS OF ASKING INSTEAD WE HAVE RECEIVED THIS LETTER ACCUSING US OF THIS HENIOUS, MALICOUS AND EVIL LIES, JUST TO LET THIS KID PRACTICE THE PIANO.. THIS ARE VERY SMALL HOUSES AND WE CAN HEAR ALL THE NOISES, PIANO PRACTICE FOR 3 HOURS IS REALLY UNACCEPTIBLE, DETRIMENTAL TO OUR HEALTH, CAUSING PHYSYCAL AND EMOTIONAL PAIN, STRESS.
THE NEIGHBOURS ON OUR LEFT HAVE BEEN VEXING US FOR YEARS, WE JUST IGNORE THEM, THEY ARE ONE OF THE WITNESS, THEN THE ONE ON THE RIGHT ARE THE ONE THAT HAVE MADE THE COMPLAIN, AND THE ONE NEXT TO THEM ARE ALSO ACCUSING US, WE HAVE A HIGH FENCE AND WE ONLY CAN SEE THEM FROM ONE WINDOW, WE USED TO BE FRIENDS , BUT IT ALL ENDED MANY YEARS AGO, SINCE THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS WITH THE ONE ON OUR LEFT, NOW THEY HAVE ALL ALSO WITH THE ACADEMY AT THE BACK OF THE GARDEN TO CONSPIRE AGAINST US.. THEY HAVE INSULTED US, CALLED US NAME BUT THE WORST THEY HAVE INSULTED AND BLASPEMED ''GOD'' HOLY NAME, SEVERAL TIMES, ..
IF YOU FEEL LED BY THE 'HOLY SPIRIT'' PRAY FORME AND MY FAMILY AS WE CONFRONT THIS EVIL IN 'THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST'''
THAT ALL LIES AND ALLEGATIONS ARE CANCELLLED, AND WE ARE COMPENSETED FOR ALL LEGAL FEES..
BLESSINGS AND VICTORY TO ALL IN THE LORD JESUS NAME, GLORY, HONOUR AND PRAISE..

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:59 pm

Praying for you and youre family Luciana.. Praying everything is cancelled and for peace for you and youre family.
I understand very well what you are going through.. we had very disruptive neighbors, parties often, loud, lots of cars, lots of drinking, driving drunk in our yard in the early morning, making accusations on us , though police didn't believe them.. one of the boys living there was even a registered sex offender.. I had people in the neighborhood telling me .. It was a big headache and makes it uncomfortable to even feel one can feel like being around their own home, going outside of their home .. I would play praise and worship music loud enough for them to hear outside.. But, the house got foreclosed and the house has been empty for over a year now, peaceful now.. God heard my prayer and took care of the situation..
Praying for peace around youre home, for God to settle this peacefully and to take care of things..

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri May 02, 2014 8:50 am

*praying*
&#10013;

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Fri May 02, 2014 4:36 pm

BLESSINGS, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND PRAYERS, IT MEANS SO MUCH, LOVE YOU 'IN JESUS CHRIST'' OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, HUGS LUCY**** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LUCIANA

UPDATE

Post by LUCIANA » Wed May 21, 2014 8:30 am

BLESSINGS AND PEACE, MERCY FROM OUR 'HEAVENLY FATHER AND OUR SAVIOUR AND LORD JESUS CHRIST*
YESTERDAY WE WENT TO THE MEETING TO DEFEND OURSELVES FROM THE ALLEGATIONS RAISED AGAINST US BY 'NEIGHBOURS'', WE PAID A LOT OF MONEY TO HAVE A LAWYER PRESENT, AND DID WAS VERY WISE, AS HE WAS THERE TO WITNESS AND ALSO HELP.
IT WAS ALL A SET UP, AND WHAT IT SAID IN THE LETTER WAS NOT WHAT THEY WERE ASKING, WE WERE SHOCKED , DISGUSTED, INSULTED, UNCOMFORTABLE BUT MOST OF ALL TOTALLY HURT AS BEHIND ALL THIS IS A CHURCH DENOMINATIONS, WHO HAS BUILT BEHIND OUR HOUSE AND CAUSED DAMAGE, ALSO THERE IS NOISE AND LIFE HERE IS VERY BAD, AND MY HOUSE IS WORTHLESS, BUT THEY WILL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSABILITY..THIS HAS BEEN GOIN ON FOR SOME YEARS, WE WROTE A LETTER TO THEM RECENTLY AND ASKED FOR SOME MEDIATION AND FOR THEM TO PUT SOME NOISE BARRIER, INSTEAD THEY ARE TRYING TO SILENCE US WITH THIS ALLEGATIONS OF SHOUTING, SCREAMING, AND SO ON..SUCH WICKDNESS, WE HAVE BEEN SUFFERING SUCH ABUSE, AND THEY SAY THEY ARE CHRISTIANS.
I KEEP TRUSTING IN ''THE LORD'', THIS REMIND ME OF
'GALATIANS' CHAP 3 V 1
O FOOLISH GALATIANS 'WHO HAS BEWITCHED YOU, THAT YOU SHOULD NOT OBEY THE TRUTH ,BEFORE WHOSE EYES ''JESUS CHRIST'' HAD BEEN EVIDENTLY SET FORTH ,CRUCIFIED AMONG YOU?
V 2 THIS ONLY WOULD I LEARN OF YOU ,RECEIVED YOU THE 'SPIRIT'' BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW , OR BY THE HEARING OF ''''FAITH'''?
THIS SCRIPTURES ''THE LORD '' GAVE ME THE NIGHT BEFORE, AND I SEE HOW HE PREPARED ME TO BE VIGILANT AND SUSPICIOUS, AND TO SEE HOW THEY WERE TRYING TO DECEIVE ME AND SO MAKE ME ADMIT SOMETHING THAT THEY COULS USES AGAINST, BUT I KEPT MY PEACE, FELT SORRY TO SEE THAT THE YOUNG OFFICER ASKING THE QUESTIONS HIS HANDS WERE SHACKING, HE KNEW THAT WHAT WAS DONE WAS A SET UP, THE JEZEBEL THAT WAS SUPERVISING KNEW IT, I COULD READ HER FACE..
THE LORD KEEP YOU IN HIS PERFECT LOVE, TRUST HIM AND HE WILL GUIDE YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE, BE WISE AND TRUST IN ''GOD'' ALONE, BLESSINGS TO ALL, L********
PSALM 118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE, PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE ''''LORD MY GOD''**
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:15 pm

PRAISE THE LORD OF LORDS AND KING OF KINGS, VICTORY IN 'JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME'' , ALL FALSE ACCUSATIONS, ALLEGATIONS ARE DROPPED, NO EVIDENCE TO TAKE ME TO COURT, ALL GLORY , HONOUR AND PRAISE ''TO MY LORD AND MY GOD'', VENGEANCE IS MINE SAID 'THE LORD'' I WILL REPAY, THANK YOU 'HEAVENLY FATHER' FOR JUSTICE, AND TRUTH, AND FOR AVENGING ME OF MY NEIGHBOURS, YOUR WORD IS TRUTH AND YOU WILL AVENGE ME, BLESSED BE YOUR HOLY NAME, THY WORD IS A LAMP UNTO MY FEET AND A LIGHT UNTO MY PATH, BLESS ALL MY FRIENDS HERE , PROVIDE THEIR NEEDS, PEAVE AND JOY , DELIVERANCE FROM ALL EVIL, DEMONS, AND PERSONS INFLUENCED BY DEMONS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS I ASK AND PRAY, ALLELUHJA, LOVE L** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:11 am

^_^
&#10013;