Prayer Request for Successful Travel & Deliverance

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

AdamRS

Prayer Request for Successful Travel & Deliverance

Post by AdamRS » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:06 am

Hello everyone.

Here in a couple of days, I will be traveling to Don Dickerman Ministries in Texas to finally receive the "children's bread" of deliverance. I'm getting excited for this while also knowing that the enemy is aware of this, as well. Earlier this evening, I had a peculiar dream where a demon spirit disguised itself and asked me if it could come along with me on my trip to Texas.

(For those wondering, the "disguise" was a pro wrestler I watched growing up. Pro wrestling was a form of idolatry for me which gave the enemy a legal foothold in my life. I have confessed and renounced this to the Lord.)

Anyways, the trip isn't complicated, just long (about 9 hours). I will also be fasting from water and food, starting Monday at midnight. I can personally testify that fasting weakens the hold that demon powers have over you; and I will be looking to rely on the Lord to sustain me through.

My prayer request is to have a successful trip, free from vehicle trouble and harassment of all kinds (police, people, spirits, etc.). As for the deliverance itself - glory to the Lord! I want every 'nook and cranny' of my mind, body, and soul delivered from these pests! My black, sinful heart is an open chamber for the deliverance team - whatever the Holy Spirit needs to uncover, I'm willing to expose. And whether I might have 1, 10, or 1000 associative identities - BRING THEM ALL TO JESUS!

...man, I can't wait to be free 8).

Thank you everyone, for your thoughts and prayers.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:07 am

Said a prayer for you, may Gods will be done, God bless

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:23 am

Thank you, stillGods.

I'll be leaving here in a few hours. And yes, may the Lord's will be done!

I intend to post a testimony of my experience once everything is done. May it inspire at least one person to the body of Christ...

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Praying for You..

AdamRS

Post-trip Testimony

Post by AdamRS » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:14 pm

Thank you, Michel. :smile:

Well, I'm going to start by saying that the Lord, indeed, was with me and sustained me through for the entire trip. 20+ hours of driving, along with food and water fasting for almost 2 days. Glory be to the Lord!

However, the actual deliverance process wasn't a good experience. With that stated, I'm going to abide by the forum rules and not discuss it any further.

The Lord taught me a lot, concerning the overall experience. I, very much, still have a desire to serve others in deliverance ministry within the Body of Christ. I'm just an average guy...not brought up in a church...not "ordained" or anointed; just a guy that sees a 'HELP WANTED' sign in the open-wide field of deliverance ministry.

If I could, I would line up every believer and - one by one - cast every spirit into the abyss, and heal every broken heart.

Thank you guys again, for the prayers :wave: . I hope that I can continue to assist here in any way that I can!

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:10 am

Aw. I used to have dreams where someone finally wanted me to be delivered. Still struggling, but I've been through a lot and it seems many demons have been cast out...
AdamRS wrote:I hope that I can continue to assist here in any way that I can!
:)

*still praying*
&#10013;

stillGods

Re: Post-trip Testimony

Post by stillGods » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:26 am

thanks for the update on how it went. sorry the actual deliverance side of it wasn't a good experience but glad to hear you learnt a lot from the Lord. Its great to hear your heart to serve the Lord in deliverance ministry, that's encouraging. God bless you!
AdamRS wrote:Thank you, Michel. :smile:

Well, I'm going to start by saying that the Lord, indeed, was with me and sustained me through for the entire trip. 20+ hours of driving, along with food and water fasting for almost 2 days. Glory be to the Lord!

However, the actual deliverance process wasn't a good experience. With that stated, I'm going to abide by the forum rules and not discuss it any further.

The Lord taught me a lot, concerning the overall experience. I, very much, still have a desire to serve others in deliverance ministry within the Body of Christ. I'm just an average guy...not brought up in a church...not "ordained" or anointed; just a guy that sees a 'HELP WANTED' sign in the open-wide field of deliverance ministry.

If I could, I would line up every believer and - one by one - cast every spirit into the abyss, and heal every broken heart.

Thank you guys again, for the prayers :wave: . I hope that I can continue to assist here in any way that I can!

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:13 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: SHALOM ADAM, SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE, DON'T GIVE UP, AND TRY ANOTHER PASTOR, GO TO ANOTHER MEETING, ALL MEETINGS HELP, AND WE GROW IN KNOWLEDGE , BLESSINGS IN ''THE LORD JESUS'',L****

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:30 am

That's right Lucy. All of the meetings help, one by one demons are expelled and stronghold are dealt with. Great attitude.

Hi Adam --stay in there and keep on at it. Seems like you have a soft heart for Jesus!

Jesus always prevails!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."