Prayers -

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Prayers -

Post by michel67 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:35 pm

Just asking for prayers for my family.. hoping this isn't a hard knock down but hoping its something that will get my husbands attention and get him to start trusting God and serving God in the home and life.. When I am stressed, and things begin to swell up it feels like im being swallowed up , my mind is closed, cant think, in a blur and feel like hiding and not coming out, I suppose.. But,, I am trusting God as always and know He is here and in everything..
Thanks to all who pray

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:14 am

*praying*
&#10013;

LUCIANA

PRAYER

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:07 am

DEAR FRIEND IN ''CHRIST'' OUR SAVIOUR, SO SORRY TO HEAR OF THE ONGOING BATTLE WITH THE ENEMY, WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS AND, IT IS MY EXPERIENCE THAT ONLY THE SUPERNATURAL POWER OF A HOLY ''GOD'' CAN CHANGE FAMILY MEMBERS ATTITUDE, MY H HAS NEVER CHANGED, BUT I HAVE, AND THE SOLUTION FOR ME, TO STOP THE DEMONS AND SUFFERING WAS TO SEPARETE MYSELF FROM HIM, EVEN NOW HE GETS TRIGGERED BY SOMETHING I SAY AND IT IS VERBAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE, I AM PRAYING FOR MY NEEDS TO BE PROVIDED AND NO CONTACT..IT IS UP TO THE PERSON INVOLVED TO TRULY KNOW HOW TO BE 'GODLY' AND A FOLLOWER OF ''CHRIST'', UNFORTUNATELY, SOME HAVE ONE FOOT ON BOTH SIDES, THE ENEMY AND ''THE LORD'', CONFUSED AND DISTORTING THE SCRIPTURES, THIS I AM STILL HAVING TO HEAR FROM HIM, I PRAYED FOR HIM, HE GOT SAVED, BUT IT WAS ONLY SUPERFICIAL, NOT A TOTAL CLEANSING AND RESTORATION, THIS IS THE WAY IT GOES..
I AM MAKING PLANS TO LEAVE, I HAVE NO CHOICE, TOO MANY FIGHTS AND HE MAKES ME ILL, PHYSYCALLI, AGGRAVATES MY FRAGILE HEALTH, OF CHRONIC PAIN, DUE TO A VIRUS HE GAVE ME ..
I BELIEVE THAT ''THE LORD'' WOULD NEVER WANT US TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF OTHERS, I FEEL FOR YOU, AS I USED TO DO THE SAME, HYDE AND CRY , UNTIL THE ''LORD'' SHOWED ME THE TRUTH, IT WAS TIME TO HEAL, NO MORE TEARS..MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU, FOR YOUR HEALING, MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL, FOR YOUR FAMILY TO KNOW PEACE AND JOY, UNITY, ANF FOR YOUR HUSBAND TO BE AWARE OF YOUR NEEDS, AND TO SEE THE CRUCIFIED ''CHRIST'' AND BECAME THE HUSBAND THAT WILL FULFILL HIS DUTY AS HUSBAND AND FATHER, IN THE NAME OF 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' I PRAY, BLESSINGS , SHALOM, L******* :wave: :wave: :wave:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Thank you both for the prayers.. we needed prayers for a financial situation.. that came up unexpectedly... that it would work out and that God would turn it around for a positive rather than a devastating negative on us.. But there is no devastating.. God is always there..
I feel bad for talking about it and talking about family and the lack of spiritual in the home and leading in the home.. I know you have gone through a lot Luciana and still do.. you don't deserve it.. and I don't want to talk negative and you to feel bad if I tend to cause it to bring up bad and hurt with you and what you go through.. I don't like to see you are hurt.. if my talking about it helps and helps any one understand and break free from a hurtful life, then I feel better, but God is included and has to be included in that life , each morning, each night, each second, minute, hour, and day.. it is hard for any one to fight battles in their life, inner and outer, and not be surrounded by Godly, spiritual, and those who are around them each day that can support and help in some way..
I pray for you daily sister Luciana and friend and pray God makes a way for you and pray for youre peace.. you deserve a happy, joyful, peaceful life..

LUCIANA

prayer

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:58 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Shalom dear friend in ''CHRIST'' that all is been resolved and you have victory, yes ''THE LORD'' IS ALWAYS IN ALL OUR TROUBLES,and when they are passed we can give thanks that his strength was there to support us..Don't worry about me, my life belongs to ''THE LORD'' completely ,and he keeps me going, while I have breath, yes it is sad how things have turned out for me, but I am not alone, my sister is in the same situation, hers worse, her h has been on antidepressants for years, she has been a nurse to him, not a wife, and he has never been there for her, the sins of our father ,adulterous life, we have paid, sadly my sister wants to die, for about a year she told me, she is tired of being a servant. My mother was the same story, I am calling my sister and talking to her,she is so miserable, sad.HEAVENLY FATHER, HELP US IN OUR NEEDS AND SADNESS, IN JESUS CHRIST I ASK AND PRAY, AMEN***

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Aww.
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:40 pm

I am turning my prayer around and not going to think of myself and any troubles but praying for you sister Luciana , youre sister and daughter.. that you all find peace, joy and the love of Jesus together and with one another

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:36 am

*praying for all of us*

~

Umm, I opened the bible recently (I hadn't been reading much lately) and started reading from Lamentations... not sure where to put this, nor was I sure if I should share it, but I felt like sharing it with someone... these verses kinda stood out at me...
Lamentations 2:14, King James Version wrote:Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish things for thee: and they have not discovered thine iniquity, to turn away thy captivity; but have seen for thee false burdens and causes of banishment.
Lamentations 2:19, King James Version wrote:Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street.
&#10013;

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:00 am

:wave: :wave: :wave: BLESSSINGS IN ''THE LORD '',HIS PEACE AND JOY BE WITH YOU, ITS AWESOME THAT YOU HAVE SHARED THE SCRIPTURES, WE SHOULD DO IT MORE OFTEN AND NOT JUST BE BY OURSELVES.
THEY TOUCH ME AS ,IT IS ABOUT SIN AND DISOBEDIENCE, THE CHILDREN SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THE FATHER ACTION , ALL THROUGH THE 'SCRIPTURES'' WE ARE TO OBEY THE COMMANDMENT, FOLLOW THE ''LORD JESUS CHRIST'' IN HIS TEACHING, THE GOSPEL, IN THE 'OLD TESTAMENT, THE TORAH' THE HEBREWS , HIS PEOPLE, WERE TO OBEY HIS LAWS GIVEN TO ''MOSES'' AND PASSED ON FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION, BUT THEY KEPT DISOBEING AND THEY BROUGHT ON THEMSELVES THE WRATH OF ''GOD''* PROPHETS TOLD LIES ABOUT DREAMS AND VISION, FAMINE, WARS WOULD FOLLOW AND SUFFERING.
WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE 'LORD JESUS'' WITH SINCERITY AND PURITY , AND BE AS WHITE AS SNOW, AND REAP THE BLESSINGS ..
THANK YOU 'LORD JESUS'' FOR YOUR GIFT OF SALVATION TO THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN YOU, THANK YOU FOR THE CROSS, AND YOUR DIVINE BLOOD THAT CLEANSES US FROM ALL SIN, WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE, BLESSINGS , HOPE AND PRAY THAT ALL HIS WELL WITH YOU, L**** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: