prayer for daughter-mental health issues

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

overseas

Post by overseas » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Please pray for my daughter, Jennifer. She is due to get out of the hospital tomorrow. Please pray for healing for her, and wisdom for us to know how to best help her.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:08 am

*praying*
&#10013;

overseas

Post by overseas » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:43 pm

Thank you, Uncertain. I appreciate your prayers. I believe you are more certain than you used to be. I think you have come out of your shell a bit. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and keep you.

overseas

overseas

Post by overseas » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Thanks to all who are praying for Jennifer. She is doing better but still not well.

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:45 am

BLESSINGS AND PEACE TO YOU AND FAMILY FROM OUR ''HEAVENLY FATHER AND OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST'', WE GIVE THANKS FOR JENNEFER RELEASE FROM HOSPITAL, I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE IS HAVING SUCH MENTAL PROBLEMS, BUT I FEEL A DARKNESS OVER HER LIFE, AND YOUR HOUSE, PRAY AND ASK 'THE HOLY SPIRIT'' TO SHOW YOU THE TRUTH AND THE STRONGHOLD, DO NOT WAIT..
BY HIS LOVINGKINDNESS AND GRACE ''THE LORD'' HAS SHOWN ME ALWAYS THE TRUTH, WE HAVE TO ASK IN PRAYER, IT MIGHT NOT BE A SUDDEN ANSWER BUT IT WILL BE HONOURED, IN THE LAST 5 YEARS THE ''HOLY SPIRIT'' HAS GUIDED ME TO FIND OUT THE TRUTHS ABOUT MY ANCESTORS, STRONGHOLDS, SINS, HAD I NOT BEEN SAVED AND ABIDING IN THE SHADOW OF ''GOD ALMIGHTY'' I WOULD HAVE BEEN CRUSHED, BUT I AM STONGER, KNOWING THE TRUTH IS WHAT HAS KEPT ME ALIVE, IN THE END OF TIMES WE ALL WILL SEE THE TRUTH**
FIGHT FOR YOUR DAUGHTER , I DID FOR MINE, CRIED MANY TEARS, THE STRONGHOLD THAT TURNED MY DAUGHTER TO EVIL WAS UNKNOWING TO ME HER FATHER ADULTERY, FORNICATION, SEXUAL SINS, LIES, HIS MOTHER CURSING ME AND POSSIBLE SHE MADE HIM AND ME DRINK BLOOD, I SUFFERED EMOTIONAL ABUSE AND PHYSYCAL, BUT I HAVE SURVIVE BY FAITH, WHATEVER IS THAT IS TORMENTING YOUR DAUGHTER, YOU BY FAITH CAN HELP HER, TAKE THE ''SCRIPTURES'' PROCLAIM THE WORD, CLEANSE YOURSELF AND YOUR HOME AND STAND FIRM, BLESSINGS AND VICTORY IN ''JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME''LOVE L*** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: