My father's dementia

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Dcide

My father's dementia

Post by Dcide » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:56 am

Dear Saints,
Please pray for my father's dementia. He has gotten worse with his anger and tirades. He's spit on my mother, and he's kicked the doors in the house. Please pray that he knows the Lord as he has never accepted Christ.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:58 am

*praying*
&#10013;

Dcide

Thank you!

Post by Dcide » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:56 am

Thank you, uncertain,
I covet your prayers

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 am

BLESSINGS IN 'THE LORD ' MIGHTY NAME, SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FATHER, I KNOW FROM MY FREIND MOM WHAT ITS LIKE, BE STRONG, KEEP PRAYING FOR HIM, FIND OUT WHATS THE STRONGHOLD THAT HAS SUCH HOLD ON YOUR FATHER, PRAY OVER HIS FOOD, BED, PILLOW, CLOTHES, CAST OUT THE DEMONS THAT ARE TORMENTING HIM***
THE LORD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU PEACE, THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE YOU IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, TO FIND OUT THE WAY TO THE LIGHT FOR YOUR FATHER SALVATION, WITH ''GOD'' ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, THANK YOU ''LORD JESUS ''FOR HELPING MY FRIEND, ENABLE HIM TO FIND THE STRONGHOLDS THAT ARE KEEPING HIS FATHER CHAINED ,SAVE HIM FROM THE DARKNESS AND GUIDE HIM TOT THE LIGHT, IN 'JESUS CHRIST'' I PRAY, LOVE L**** :wave: :wave: :wave:

Dcide

Post by Dcide » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 am

Thank you Luciana!

I totally forgot to bless his things!