prayer for ability to sleep

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

newnessoflife

prayer for ability to sleep

Post by newnessoflife » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:57 pm

I'd like to request prayer on behalf of my fiance' Pedro who I wrote about extensively in another post under the Advanced Topics section.

I would like to request prayer that he be able to sleep at night without the aid of any Pharmaceutical drugs. That also the REASON why he could not sleep will be taken care of which was constant seeing of grousome and violent imagery upon trying to rest along with sometimes Satanic Rock lyrics that would play in his mind involuntarily.

A spirit of fear and panic seems to have such a horrible hold on him. Prayer for this to be gone out of his life forever.

Thank you so much.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:14 am

Father
Thank you that You know everything that is going on and You know the reasons and thank you that You are working this all together for the good of those who love you and are called according to your purposes.
Father
We pray for this situation and all affected by it, please may they see glimpses of You so that they are able to keep trusting You in the midst of it. Especially please grant peaceful sleep to this person at this time and please send the right help for this situation God You know who will be best to help with this.
Father God please show Your incredible mercy in this situation, it must be really tough at times, please may these people know breakthough soon and in the meantime while You are working things out for Your perfect timing to intervene may they be very aware of Your peace that You are in control and have Your hand on this situation. Please help these ones very much for Your Glory, in Jesus Name, amen.

newnessoflife

Thank you

Post by newnessoflife » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Again, thank you so much for caring. I love my fiance' so much, yet he's so afflicted. It breaks my heart to see him suffer so much. He's going off his drug for sleeping by the end of this week.