Prayer for healing

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:17 pm

I knew it would come back as well, at some point, but not like this.. Not sure what has happened in my body in the last few months.
Went to the store yesterday and could feel in my body, and had to hurry , finish, and go home. I was about in tears yesterday from this, and wanting it to go away and leave me alone, not understanding why its doing this to me..
I hadnt went to the doctor, it was better, i thought okay,, and had been scared to go,, i didnt want to deal with it..
Another side of my thoughts have been, perhaps not my own thoughts, to not go to a doctor, to let whatever it is, remain, and do what its going to do.. because of the feelings of not feeling important enough, deserving enough, maybe because of 1 person.. feels kinda like a wake up call for them.. to let God be in control of someones life, and appreciate people, and open their eyes to the spiritual and spiritual warfare.. but thats not fair to my children and those who i feel are important in my life, and whom i care about..

I have been calling upon God, Jesus, staying near Him , trying to focus on Him and trust Him to heal .. He has been keeping me strong and keeping me standing.. through all in life, and all battles .. this is just another swipe from the enemy to try to take my focus off things and to weaken me , let go and give up.. but i cant do that,
Thanks again uncertain.. glad you are there to listen and pray ..
Praying for you as well

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:43 am

Thank you.
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:40 am

This afternoon i was having about 30 minutes or so of some hemorraging,, as i did yesterday... so again i called upon Jesus, saying His name, telling Him i need Him, i need Him to touch me, heal me, i need His help.. i contuined saying His name...
and it stopped... :-D

Thank you Jesus..

I am praying each day in His name and calling upon Him to heal me of this...

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:43 am

:)
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Its all alright.. whatever is going on with my body is just continuing to torment and be aggravating.. im giving up on it right now but i will trust Jesus and continue calling on Him for His healing and grace..

sarahlevi36

Post by sarahlevi36 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:05 pm

michel67,
It hurts my heart to know that you are being tormented & are in such pain.
I'm so sorry for what you are now enduring.
Praying;

"Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for michel67, Lord just as your word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this sincere prayer from my heart Lord and that it is powerful because of your promise. I ask that you place your healing hand upon her & bring her comfort in your presence. Thank you God & I praise you in your precious son Jesus' name. Amen."

(James 5:15) (ESV)
And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

Please know, that I am here for you michel67 if you want to PM me.
May God Bless you & your family in abudance.

sarahlevi36

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:13 pm

This whole issue with bleeding inside my body has subsided, for the time being, and im trusting Jesus it is healed,, after 31 days straight and then again for another 42 days of it I wasn't sure what was going on , but after sleeping with the bible on me, and calling Jesus Name constantly it healed.. and now its been 42 days ceased.. :smile:

But seems if its not one thing, then another,, my head hurting at night when I sleep,, now my legs still hurt at night while I sleep and now during the day as well.. gets to be unbearable, but I know its just torment and from a lot of these nightmares I have when I sleep and try to sleep.. just wish and pray it would stop soon and let up

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu May 23, 2013 1:44 am

Aw.

*hugs*

(still praying)
&#10013;

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Thu May 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Father God, your word tells us to bear one another's burdens and pray for one another that they would be healed. Your word says that where two or more gather together in your name, you are there and when two agree about a thing, you bring it to pass. I come into agreement with others who are praying her for michel67. I ask You to step into her life and bring healing and deliverance. You know the specific needs, so I won't tell you what to heal or how to heal. I just ask you to heal her totally, from head to toe. I ask you to fill her with your Spirit and with power, cleanse her with the Blood of Jesus Christ, surround her as a wall of fire, send forth mighty angels to guard, deliver and protect her, and give her all she needs to be completely well. May you do this for your glory. Give her a testimony of your love and goodness and kindness. May she please you in every way as you cause her to will and to act according to your will. And do this for anyone else here needing healing today. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, amen!!! And amen!

Greg

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu May 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Thanks for the prayers, Uncertain, gregpc, and all.. Im most times not a complainer of any physical illnesses or pains, around my home not at all, no one usually hears me complaining or speaking of any thing bothering me, I deal with it, I deal with it with God, with calling upon Him and keeping the bible, His Word near. We all get illnesses from time to time, I have always been fairly healthy, just common illnesses, and cant even remember the last time I had the stomach flu and got sick, I know any one who has blood loss for over 30 days is not good,, but its better at this time,, my legs , somewhat better today, but last night still hurt greatly as I laid down to sleep, and I cannot sleep on my right side, for the pain is worse on the right leg.. it has just gotten worse as this in the past 4months..

I hate talking of myself when it comes to physical pains and issues, and am more into everyone else and others,, I have always had the thoughts that whatever Is hurting me and if im in pain its just me, as I grew up with the feelings and thoughts the "me", is no big deal and not so important.. and I know it is all just torment and God will heal it all and not let any thing go further ..

Thanks again and im sure and know I will have a word back of Gods touch in and on my body
Thank you for the heartfelt and lifting up of prayer gregpc, I was pretty much in tears as It touched me

God Bless
Last edited by michel67 on Sun May 26, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Thu May 23, 2013 8:56 pm

I'm glad I could pray for you. It is the least I could do. I understand the torment and pain. I deal with it daily. Today, I found tormenting the demons back helpful. I used the example pinetree posted and commanded the demons to receive back every torment multiplied back to them. It amazed me that peace came but I guess it should not have. Anyway, my prayer was sincere. I hate seeing people suffer, especially at the hands of demons. I hate the devil!!! I pray that you receive everything God has for you, in the name of Jesus.

Greg