Prayers

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Prayers

Post by michel67 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:57 am

:wave: I know this place isnt booming or active as it used to be but felt the need to ask for prayer. Hope everyone that had been here and is still here is well. Asking prayer for my family, home, son and selfishly for myself. My 22 year old son is a alcoholic in the past year and half or 2 years. He still lives at home. Its been hard and so much has happened. Im holding my faith but drained. Thanks and God bless

LUCIANA

Re: Prayers

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:54 pm

Dear friend in JESUS , so sorry to hear of your son, keep trusting THE LORD and have faith , he shall never leave us or forsake us , be strong and of good courage , keep praying..HEAVENLY FATHER LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH LOOK UPON THIS MOTHER AND SON AND HEAL THEIR BROKENESS , GIVE HER STRENGTH TO GO ON AND INCREASE HER FAITH ,HELP HER TO BEAR THE CROSS , I REBUKE IN JESUS NAME THE DEMON OF ALCOHOL FROM HER SON AND SPEAK HEALING INTO HIS LIFE IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME , AMEN*