SHALOM , ITS BEEN A WHILE

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

SHALOM , ITS BEEN A WHILE

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:18 am

Blessings to all in THE MIGHTY NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, HALLELUJAH. Its been a while and just this morning been thinking of this site which helped me when I needed help and was truly desperate, how the 'LORD' showed me that here was help for my need. I have matured, grown and learned , its impossible to explain here in a few words but all I can say is that this website for those that see 'THE LORD IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH' diligently will do just that, the teaching here I could not find before , the sharing of experiences , the support I was given, I just give thanks 'TO OUR HEAVENLY FATHER ' FOR his mercy and love, I was so messed up and gave me hope of healing emotionally, physically , mentally ,DELIVERANCE FROM DEMONS , SOUL INVADERS, SPIRIT OF DEATH , my broken heart has been healed , my mind, my Faith has grown and grown , and I been helping others. Sadly I see that Christians have the bad habit of forgetting that you been there for them, well hope old friends are doing well and are walking with our saviour JESUS CHRIST, blessings, peace, joy, favour in JESUS NAME, love to all that love our LORD . :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:18 am

Hi Luciana
Welcome back . We are blessed to have you here :wave:
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."