WHAT IS DELIVERANCE

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

WHAT IS DELIVERANCE

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:49 pm

SHALOM , recently I been asked this question , what is deliverance? This girl suffers from anxiety for several years, when I told her about demons she didn't know anything, I have tried to help her but it is her that has to learn of 'THE GOSPEL' The Scriptures, unfortunately she I under the influence of medication for anxiety and depression and she sleep a lot, she want to be free but it is up to her to take the first step to freedom, I did years ago and was freed of demons of depression and death that had tormented me since I was a teenager.
With 'GOD' all things are possible, in this site there is much to learn but it is up to the individual to press on.
In 'JESUS CHRIST' the rock I stand , blessings, peace, joy, to all.
:clapping: : :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LUCIANA

UPDATE ON FRIEND IN NEED OF DELIVERANCE

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:45 am

SHALOM, PRAISE THE LORD JESUS AND OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN, GLORY, GLORY,GLORY .
After this post I kept on helping her, guiding her to learn of the deliverance ministry, also found out that as a teenagers while at college she had done with friends some game of calling spirits, and her aunt also took her to a witch, apparently they all go to this witch when they are sick. This family are catholic and also go to a witch ,I tried to help her understand that it is wrong , gave her Scriptures, but to this day she still takes medication for her anxiety , I have done all I could but I cannot break the wall of witchcraft that separate her from deliverance, unless we understand in our spirit the wrongdoing and repent and renounce and seek deliverance ministry, Satan has a stronghold and keeps her bound, hope this help someone, blessings and freedom in JESUS NAME, love.