Welcome!

A great place to introduce yourself and get to know everybody.<br />Join us for great fellowship with other believers. Make yourself at home!

Moderator: Moderator Staff

FindVirtue

Re: Wounded Healer

Post by FindVirtue » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:21 am

Dcide wrote:Hey everyone,
I received a prophecy 2o years ago that I would be doing a physical healing ministry. However, in the last 11 years, I have been involved in Inner Healing. God has recently opened up more opportunities for me to practice more high level demonic deliverance. I am SO grateful for this site. In fact, as we did Inner Healing yesterday, two particular issues that were addressed from this site came up. So immediately, I knew how to fight it. Thank you for all your input. It's so valuable. :clapping:

Hi. Welcome to the forum. More deeper post: I just wanted to let you and the LORD know that I am grateful that there are people like you out there helping people. Since my speech is hindered (infirmity or demon causes I don't know), please tell the LORD that I really appreciate help that is out there (my eyes were getting filled with tears). I was touched by this post. :smile:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:43 am

Welcome friends to the site! We are here to serve YOU!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Dcide

Post by Dcide » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:21 am

:crying: Thank you FindingVirtue! :crying: :crying:
Your post made me cry!

May you be like a modern-day Moses: Bringing truth to the Pharoahs and setting the captives free!

Mari

Post by Mari » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:00 am

Rescuer wrote:Welcome friends to the site! We are here to serve YOU!
:wave: Hello! I am so greatful to be here!

Mari

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:31 am

hello and welcome. You will find it to be a great place to fellowship and gain so much information. We also have a sister site which is greatbiblestudy.com check it out too. I hope you enjoy your stay.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Gracey

Could an admin help me

Post by Gracey » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:05 pm

I can't sent a message to any of you guys and I've been trying. All of my messages just sit in my outbox. Help.
Who I am to be, I am now becoming.

Gracey

Cant message any of you?

Post by Gracey » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:09 pm

Rescuer wrote:Welcome friends to the site! We are here to serve YOU!
Probably not the right way to do this, but I can't private message any of you and I've been trying. Could someone help me out please?
Who I am to be, I am now becoming.