Battling a demon for 6 years

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

a_conquerer

Battling a demon for 6 years

Post by a_conquerer » Wed May 09, 2007 12:40 pm

nm
Last edited by a_conquerer on Wed May 30, 2007 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UndertheBlood

RE:Battling a demon for 6 years

Post by UndertheBlood » Wed May 09, 2007 4:02 pm

Hello Sir Conquerer,

It sounds like you might be battling demons of rejection and failure. If you have any sins for which you know you need to repent go ahead and repent of them. Be careful that your situation does not make you self-absorbed (e.g. always inwardly focusing on how poor your situation is rather than praising and rejoicing in the Lord Jesus for His many blessings.) In addition to this, tell the demons of rejection, failure, and any others you think are harassing you to leave in the name of Jesus! (See http://www.greatbiblestudy.com/self-deliverance.php for further information)

God bless you my friend :o

a_conquerer

Post by a_conquerer » Thu May 10, 2007 5:00 pm

Thanks for your reply. I'll be working on getting rid of spirit of rejection.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun May 13, 2007 3:13 am

:wave: We'd like to assist, please keep us updated.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

a_conquerer

Post by a_conquerer » Wed May 23, 2007 1:21 pm

Hey guys,

Just wanted to pass through and say thanx for the advice I'm now in a job which is a great. I feel like a great weight's been lifted off my shoulders.

May God continue to use you all.

:clapping:

UndertheBlood

Re: Job etc...

Post by UndertheBlood » Wed May 23, 2007 4:26 pm

That is great news :-D

Praise Christ Jesus!!! I am very happy for you!

Now please pray for me - I need both a job and deliverance!
Forgive, confess, renounce, and repent - - be cleansed by the blood of Jesus!

Sylvia

Post by Sylvia » Wed May 23, 2007 11:14 pm

To God be the Glory!!! :clapping:

God is awesome. Everything is done in God's timing, and what a great timing it is.

Now on your new job, be a witness for the Lord. God has given you that job for a reason.

Praise Him!!
Have a blessed day,

Sylvia

Tina Conibrosk

Battling demons 6 years

Post by Tina Conibrosk » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:52 pm

You should be grateful to God for letting you know that you have demons as you can ask for advice on how to counter them. The worst scenario would be that you would not be aware of them. Demons very frequently manifest themselves in a form difficult or impossible to detect, e.g. success, lust, arrogance or a complex of inferiority or superiority. If you pray each day, best in the morning, to God on your knees, you really can get a relief. However, do not expect miracles overnight, demons have penetrated you gradually and so abandon you in this way most probably. Kind regards, Tina

Tina Conibrosk

Battling demons 6 years

Post by Tina Conibrosk » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:52 pm

You should be grateful to God for letting you know that you have demons as you can ask for advice on how to counter them. The worst scenario would be that you would not be aware of them. Demons very frequently manifest themselves in a form difficult or impossible to detect, e.g. success, lust, arrogance or a complex of inferiority or superiority. If you pray each day, best in the morning, to God on your knees, you really can get a relief. However, do not expect miracles overnight, demons have penetrated you gradually and so abandon you in this way most probably. Kind regards, Tina