Prayers for brother

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Prayers for brother

Post by michel67 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:16 pm

I know not many are on here any more or dont post much but asking for prayer for my older brother, he was admitted and has been in a rehab center for over a month now, hes only 54 but the center is also such as a nursing home,,, i went to see him over the weekend and when i walked in i almost cried, seeing all the older people and then seeing him in a wheelchair , i know they are helping him there, but also feel he doesnt belong, we talked for awhile and he isnt quite the same, some of it perhaps medication but he had difficulty in thinking of what to say, the right words, memory, mannerisms and all... Praying for his health to get better, for God to heal him physically, mentally and spiritually.. The way he is going and his decline its hard to see him like this...
Thank you

LUCIANA

prayer

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:27 pm

THE LORD give you strength dear friend in Faith, so sorry to hear of your brother, you visited him and it surely means so much to him to see that you care for him, maybe its not the right place but for now he is getting the help he needs , yes he is still young, the medications have a side effect and are probably affecting him, be patient he will get better, knowing that you are praying for him will give him strength.
Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of your beloved son our saviour I pray for my dear friend and her brother, for his physical, emotional and mental healing, by your stripes LORD JESUS he is healed, tough him by your HOLY SPIRIT, give him strength and a clear mind, I bind the demons of disease, confusion, torment, pain, in 'JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME'', no weapon formed against him shall prosper, give strength to my friend and fill her with your grace to shine your love and kindness over her brother, in JESUS OUR LORD I pray, peace be with you, love L****
PSALM 118 V 17
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:48 pm

*praying*

I've had so much trouble with being forced on medication myself...
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:33 pm

Thanks for the prayers for my brother... Hes been in the hospital for a few days now, his kidneys arent working well.. and hes not doing well mentally or physically.. He cant carry a conversation, says words at a time, and isnt making alot of sense,, i went and seen him at the hospital yesterday and when we were getting ready to leave he started taking the iv out of his arm and to get up, then he was getting agitated and saying they were going to put him n jail, and he said he hears his voice, i asked whose voice, he said the devils... He has really deteriorated over the past few months , he needs alot of prayer..

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:10 pm

THE LORD GIVE YOU STRENGTH DEAR FRIEND IN ''JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD'',ALLELUJA.
SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BROTHER, looks like there is a lot of spiritual battle going on, he needs prayers and also to come to ''THE LORD'' for peace, deliverance, salvation, I have seen and heard that some people see this before the end, have you talked to him, also the meds would affect him, it is sad that you have to see him in such sad situation, be strong, and I know that you will be there for him..
LOVE IN 'JESUS CHRIST'' **

LUCIANA

comment

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:35 am

SHALOM dear friend, just wondering how your brother is, hope all is better, love in ''JESUS OUR LORD'', alleluja** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

michel67

Re: comment

Post by michel67 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:25 pm

LUCIANA wrote:SHALOM dear friend, just wondering how your brother is, hope all is better, love in ''JESUS OUR LORD'', alleluja** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

My brother is doing somewhat better, hes been moved to assisted living right now though he wants out and back on his own,, hes walking better, with a walker at the time to help,, but if he decides to leave, people have helped him and tried to help, he needs to get his strength back to be able to live on his own again but he is stubborn and wants things his way so if he makes the decision then we can only do so much and he will have to work things out himself..

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:39 am

I'm not sure what's going on, but if "the Devil" / demons have decided to attack him hard now then the 'help' he may be being given and especially medication could actually be making his battle harder...

I don't think he was exactly lying about hearing the devil's voice...

It's probably so hard for him, and maybe the people he might be reaching out to are pushing him back into what he thinks is worse.

There might be reasons behind his stubbornness. And the many mental/physical issues could be directly tied to the demonic.

*praying even more*
&#10013;

LUCIANA

HELLO

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:25 am

SHALOM DEAR FRIENDS IN ''JESUS CHRIST'', HOPE AND PRAY YOUR BROTHER IS WELL, LOVE TO ALL HERE IN ''CHRIST'' THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME OF ''JESUS'' KEEP SINGING IT, SING PRAISES TO ''GOD'' AND HE WILL FLEE .
PSALM 118 V 17
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Should we have it, our hope is in you God.
&#10013;

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:44 am

*should we have hope (clarification of that post)
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon May 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Hello to everyone... My brother is doing better, physically... thank you...

Thank you for the prayers and hope everyone here is doing well..

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:39 pm

Hi.
&#10013;