prayer.

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

prayer.

Post by michel67 » Sat May 23, 2015 5:15 pm

I have a dark spot on my back, my daughter noticed it and asked what the black circle was.. My dad had melanoma, almost same area on his back. He had it removed, it was about the size of a plate in his back, it spread to his lungs, brain and stomach. He was 56 when he died. I'll be going to get it checked, most likely removed.
Asking for prayers against Melanoma.. And God heals this and takes it away..

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue May 26, 2015 1:04 am

*praying*
&#10013;

LUCIANA

COMMENT

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:23 am

GREETINGS IN OUR 'LORD JESUS CHRIST'' MIGHTY NAME, I REBUKE THIS SKIN SPOT IN 'JESUS NAME'', BE HEALED,.
YOU HAVE TO CANCEL THE CURSE AND BELIEVE THAT WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR FATHER IS NOW DONE, SOME YEARS AGO AT A HEALING CONFERENCE THE SPEAKERS WERE DOCTORS, A LADY GOT UP AND GAVE A TESTIMONY, SHE HAD CARED FOR HER MOTHER ,SHE HAD THIS SKIN .... AND SHE HAD CARED FOR HER, AND SEEING HER SUFFERING SHE HAD WISHED SHE COULD TAKE HER PAIN, AFTER HER MOTHER PASSED ,SHE HAD THE SAME, BUT SHE PRAYED AND CURSED IT AND SHE WAS HEALED, AND WAS THERE TO TESTIFY THAT IT WAS A CURSE.
TRUST IN THE LORD AND YES SEE THE DOCTOR, DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO D BUT DON'T LET IT AFFECT YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR FATHER.
IN ''CHRIST'' WE ARE A NEW CREATION ALL PAST IS GONE.
DO LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GET ON, BLESSINGS AND LOVE ** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: