prayer for my eyes(vision)

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

prayer for my eyes(vision)

Post by michel67 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:39 pm

I'm asking prayer for my eyes, I notice they are getting slightly worse in my vision. I don't need them to get worse. I wear clear eye contacts, or glasses for years, and never thought about how bad my eyes are because the contacts give me sight. Without contacts, my eyes are pretty well blind, I can see to walk, but am unable to drive a car, go to the store, watch TV or anything. If anyone wears or knows contacts, I wear a negative - 10. My eye doctor knows how bad my eyes are, been seeing her for years, and she stated it is my disability. I had never thought of it. But, I do not need my eyes worse. Right now, I can see, do have vision with my contacts but have noticed when I go through a drive thru at a restraunt, I find it hard to see the menu, when I'm at a store checking out I'm finding myself asking the clerk what the buttons say. Asking for God to touch my eyes, to restore clearer vision, and to take away the blurriness that is already there and been there without contacts in my eyes. Prayers against any further blindness .

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:47 am

Praying that you eyesight doesn't get any worse, and praying that your eyes are healed and eyesight is restored.
&#10013;

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:29 pm

Standing in agreement in prayer :wave:
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu May 07, 2015 12:28 am

Thank you.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Sat May 09, 2015 3:34 am

Prayed. God bless.