JOY FOR ANSWERED PRAYER

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

JOY FOR ANSWERED PRAYER

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:02 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: BLESSINGS AND PEACE TO ALL IN THE NAME OF OUR ''LORD JESUS CHRIST'', BLESSED BE HIS HOLY NAME ALWAYS**
I GIVE THANKS TO OUR 'HEAVENLY FATHER' FOR A PRAYER I PRAYED SOME TIME AGO CONCERNING MY FRIEND BROTHER, HE IS NOW 80 YEARS OLD, AND HAS AT LAST GIVEN HER AN APARTMENT HE OWENED, WHICH SHE DESERVE, SHE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR HIM, AND HAS CARED FOR HIM UNCONDITIONALLY.
MY PRAYER WORDS WERE THAT ''THE LORD'' WOULD SHOW HIM WHAT TO DO AND MAKE HIM SEE TO DO JUSTLY , AND THIS WEEK SHE TOLD ME, IT HAS BEEN SOME TIME SINCE I PRAYED ,BUT IT HAS BEEN DONE IN ''THE LORD'' TIMING, IT SHOWS THAT TIME PASSES AND PRAYER ARE ANSWERED, NOT THERE AND THEN BUT THE TIME CAMES, SO WE MUST NEVER LOSE HOPE, BUT HAVE FAITH THAT OUR PRAYER WILL BE ANSWERED WHEN IT IS THE RIGHT TIME.
THE LORD BLESS YOU RICHLY IN ALL THINGS, GIVE YOU PEACE, JOY, HEALTH, AND PROSPER YOU, IN 'THE LORD JESUS ''NAME I PRAY, SHALOM*** :wave: :wave: :wave: