prayer for my children

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

prayer for my children

Post by rosie » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:02 pm

hi im asking for desperate prayer for my family, mainly my 3 children. they are under attack big time and are suffering physical attacks.

it started 3 weeks ago when my 4yr old son got hurt on holiday and split his eyelid open. since then things have been getting worse. last week he got poison in his eyes from an insect which made his eyes close up and now hes suffering from servere hay fever where he can hardly see.
then yesterday my 5mth old baby kept stopping breathing and i dont know why as she has never had a problem or done this before.

and today things got serious. my 2yr old daughter fell so badly she sliced her chin open right the way across. it was so bad i had to call an ambulance and it was pouring blood everywhere and she cut it right down the her bone. she was taken to hospital and has had stiches and glue to hold it together.
as you can imagine, im in absolute bits and am scared of whats gonna happen next, please please pray for their protection and safety. thank you

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:13 am

Father God i pray that your protection be on this family and tha you eliminate any curse that has been spoken over it or anything else the devil is holding onto. I pray that you healing power be placed upon these children and that a full healing of all there wounds be quick and expediant. Even faster than the doctors have spoken. Father God i pray tah t the pain the are feeling from the wounds be gone as well and that they feel nothing but your healing them. In Jesus name i pray amen.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:55 pm

i am sorry youre family and children are going through this , as a mother myself i would be in bits as well
praying for youre family and children and that the attacks stop and that there are no more
praying God will place Holy angels around youre home and around youre children and keep them safe and from further harm

rosie

Post by rosie » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:27 am

You know you have failed when you can't even kill yourself, its pathetic!! Its not for the want of trying, trust me!! I think god needs to be kind and let me go cos they say you should let the ones you love go well do it then!

turgh

Post by turgh » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:53 am

"They say you should let the ones you love go..." That's just somebody's idea -

The Word says:
"And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee." Psa 9:10
"When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek." Psa 27:8
"The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah." Psa 46:7

Some of the regulars will be posting to help you.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:58 pm

rosie.

God love s you so muchthat is why he has not let go.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:32 am

*praying*
&#10013;

catholic

Post by catholic » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:30 am

Pray as you always pray but include this as well every night before they go to bed or in the morning. Also pray psalm 91 every day.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

This will be a daily battle but eventually the demons will have to go.