Still suffering

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ServantofJesus

Still suffering

Post by ServantofJesus » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:21 am

I am still suffering from a rare condition caused by an adverse reaction to an antibiotic. It causes a miriod of issues. My vision is affected. My ears ring. I am the Worship Leader at church, but my voice is messed up now and I can't sing. I have foggy mind and memory. I have issues where if I eat most foods, it makes my symptoms MUCH worse and can actually damage my brain, eyes, ears and throat.

Is there a way to cast this out?

The Lord did speak to me about this and tell me that He was teaching me something through this and that in His words "I'm rebooting you"

He showed me the meaning of 5 experiences with Him and the meaning of them. Not long afterward, He asked me what I wanted. I gave the Lord a list of things that I wanted, then I asked Him what He wanted. I laid down and took a nap. I was shown a vision of my parents, then my friend who is in a cult began to speak. As He did, demons came out of his mouth and attacked me. Someone was holding me upside down and I was looking into an opening into hell. Demons were flying up to grab me, but whoever was flying me would steer me out of the way every time they did. Then I was shown a list of 5 things that God wants from me. After the vision of what He wanted, I asked the Lord, what that vision meant. He said "we are in a struggle" I asked again "What does that vision mean". He sounded irritated "We are in a struggle". After thinking about it I think the vision was to remind me of the spiritual war that we are in against satan and his demons. My friend having demons coming out of his mouth represented the bondage that he is in with the demonic false doctrine that he believes.

Is it true that you can cast out your physical issues?

I have floaters in my eye, blurred vision, tightness in my head, ringing ears, food issues, pain in tendons and joints, extreme weight loss, insomnia, anxiety, memory issues and many other issues.

How do I cast this out?

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:36 am

servant,
were you at peace with this dream? When you say God sounded irritated, and you were being held upside down it didnt set right with me.Did you see who was holding your feet while you were upside down? Yes physical disease can be cast out.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:52 pm

nautical999 wrote:servant,
were you at peace with this dream? When you say God sounded irritated, and you were being held upside down it didnt set right with me.Did you see who was holding your feet while you were upside down? Yes physical disease can be cast out.
No I did not see who it was, however, I believe it to be the Lord, because immediately after the experiece, I was shown visions of what God expected from me via the Holy Spirit. There were 5 of them, but were in addition to 5 others that the Lord showed me earlier. God is dealing with me and I believe that a tremendous blessing is in the works and this is all part of it. I asked for a substancial, financial blessing so that I could not only provide for my family, but I have a deep desire to start a ministry to spread the Gospel to the masses. This desire comes from deep inside me and has been with me many years.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:54 pm

nautical999 wrote:servant,
Please help me cast this out. I need my health back. I have been able to locate demons that call themselves floaters, but after casting the demon out, my floaters remain. I'm not sure why. I thought that they were supposed to leave. I need guidance in this area, how to cast out spirits of infirmity.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:06 am

i sent you a pm
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

catholic

Post by catholic » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 am

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.