Deliverance

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ImPossessed

Deliverance

Post by ImPossessed » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 pm

I have found a church that does deliverance. But I cant go to it, devils are stopping me from going. Can you please pray that I will make it there soon and is there any prayers to God or against the devils that you can recomend for my situation?

ServantofJesus

Re: Deliverance

Post by ServantofJesus » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:10 am

ImPossessed wrote:I have found a church that does deliverance. But I cant go to it, devils are stopping me from going. Can you please pray that I will make it there soon and is there any prayers to God or against the devils that you can recomend for my situation?
What are the devils doing to stop you? Ask the Lord to torment them and send angels to fight for you so that you can go.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:24 am

angels of the Most High God set a stumbling block in the way of the wicked and clear a path for this believer. Lord anoint this path and set it in motion Today. In Jesus Name i pray amen.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

ImPossessed

Post by ImPossessed » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:09 pm

The devils are stoping me from going to this church by filling me with a powerful feeling to "wait until next week to go". But before I found this church there was another that was local but didnt suit me as much and when I tried to go to that one they would fill me with strong anxiety, an overwhelming feeling of wanting to turn around and run away and when I got close they would turn me around and make me start walking the other way.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:42 pm

angels of the Lord place a hindrance upon these demons and help this child oush through the doors to where God has ordained them to go. In Jesus Name.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand