Son

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Son

Post by michel67 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:43 pm

prayers for my son please. He will be 15 in a few weeks and is having some difficulties and with school.

Our home needs prayer also, no more fighting and need peace, and God to fill our home.

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 pm

I have just prayed :wave:
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 pm

thank u for praying for him. He isnt a bad boy, hes a good boy , not into drugs, not into drinking, not in a gang or getting in fights, he just for some reason doesnt like school. We went through this for the past 2 years, he missed alot of school and before school ended he missed the entire last month. I thought high school and this year would be different, i was hoping, but the first day this week he went to first class and then after hid in the bathroom for most of the day, they were looking for him but couldnt find him till towards the end of the day, then thursday was a struggle to get him up and go, and today we thought he got on the bus but didnt, came home when school was more than half over.

The school recommends counseling, he has been before, about 4 or 5 years ago , to two different ones . If he goes to school monday theyre going to talk to him, if he doesnt go and i cant get him to go, the school board is thinking about a alternative school for him, its a alternative school for kids with behavior problems or other problems . I hate to see it come to that but my husbund wont consider home schooling, which i think would be the best option to help him and for him to succeed.

I know its just school, but he has to learn responsbility and to go to finish. The more days he misses in high school he wont get any credits and it will be harder for him to finish and graduate. He is only allowed a certain no of days a semester and has already missed 2 classes this week, the start of school.

My stomach has been upset all day from nerves from this and my legs feeling like jelly when i came home from work this afternoon and found out he didnt go to school.

thanks again for praying and appreciate continued prayers for him . I pray for him to have more confidence in himself and to trust God with each day .

irishstout1

Post by irishstout1 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 am

Lord i pray you would surround him with christian freinds and give him the peace of God that surpassess all understanding and mom God has not giving you the spirit of fear but of power love and a sound mind-- so pray these scriptures over your son and yourself----2 tim 1:7 and phil 4 :7----bless you and him and your husband, rob

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:41 pm

I dont have a spirit of fear, atleast i dont think so. But he needs alot of prayer. This morning was such a bad morning. I dont know how many more of them like this i can take. I love my son, i will fight for him and continue and be here for him, to encourage, support him, and pray for him, but he has to know responsibility and that God will be there for him and to trust God. He throws tantrums about school, in the car when i try to get him there and isnt a 4 or 5 year old , he will be 15 in a few weeks and shouldnt be doing this. Its just school. Something he needs to know he has to do.

It is just very very frustrating and hard and shouldnt be. After i dropped him off for school this morning and i went into work i was almost in tears and my stomach in knots. I thought it would be easier this year but its not. I dont know whats bothering him and upsetting him so but something is going on inside his mind.