Facing warfare

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

jtkenya

Facing warfare

Post by jtkenya » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:21 am

please pray. Facing some warfare and need breakthrough soon as the pressure has gotten stronger over the last two days fighting a heavy depression for no apparent reason all I want to do is sleep. Having a hard time praying and reading. Spiritualy physically attacked mid morning when I did fall asleep on my living room floor. I know that with the increase of pressure especially in last couple of days where its been double the amount GOD must be getting ready to do something and the enemy not liking it

irishstout1

Post by irishstout1 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:35 am

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER IS THAT GOD LOVES YOU AND WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL, TO USE THE NAME OF JESUS TO COMMAND THE ENEMY TO LEAVE, THAT THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION IN CHRIST JESUS , EVEN IF YOU ARE FEELING CONDEMNATION BECAUSE IT ISNT COMING FROM CHRIST.praying for you wisdom, strenght, direction, grace, endurence, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

irishstout1

PRESSURE

Post by irishstout1 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:40 am

i could be wrong but i dont believe the enemy knows when God is about to do something in your life and then attack , i think he does it after the Lord does something to throw you off ,distract you, to make you doubt it , confuse you , etc.------

jtkenya

Post by jtkenya » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks guys! I was actually encouraged all day yesterday and went to bed with a peace and woke with an expectation this morning despite the fact that the warfare is still going on. I know for one thing that there sure is about to be a testimony!

Irish perhaps this will help you understand a bit--for me personally I will normally face what feels like a hurricane in my life right before a breakthrough or before God does something. I do recieve warnings through dreams that such a storm is comming but this time I ignored the warnings as everything was going great. The best way to explain it is like a woman who is going through contractions before birth then of course there is the birth that is painful. I have also faced retaliation after God does something and there is a slight differnce. Before God does something normally every area of my life seems to fall apart but for retaliation its normally just spiritual. When one is trying to get a breakthrough the enemy does watch and will try to hinder that breakthrough or deliverance all he can. That is why many before deliverance will suddenly feel sick or even the sessions cancled due to one reason or another. The examples that come to mind from the Bible are Danianl and Paul. Danial prayed and fasted for an answer but his breakthrough or answer was hindered by the prince of persia (a demonic spirit) where the angel with the answer couldn't get to him and had to fight.
<< Daniel 10 >>
New American Standard Bible

13“But the prince of the kingdom of Persia was withstanding me for twenty-one days; then behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left there with the kings of Persia. 14“Now I have come to give you an understanding of what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision pertains to the days yet future.”

There is also Paul who on occassions were hindered. we don't know what the needs were but I am sure there were needs but he was hindered by Satan from going 1 Thessalonians 2:18 For we wanted to come to you--certainly I, Paul, did, again and again--but Satan stopped us.

We also must remember that despite the hinderances God is still in control. As I see it these hinderences and storms though are a pain and nusiance it shows how desperate we are, strengthans us, and so much more. It can even help us increase our faith. We fight a spiritual war that is why we are instructed in Epheasians to be gired with the spiritual armor but at the end it also says to be praying at all times with all prayer and supplication for all saints. We don't know what our brothers or sisters are faceing.
Hope this helps a bit