attacks on family

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

attacks on family

Post by rosie » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:48 pm

im asking everyone to pray for me and my family right now. we have had an awful weekend.
it all started on thursday night when my dad rejected me cos of my faith. he said i had been brainwashed and that my faith was unhealthy. so i have lost my dad to the devil.
then on saturday my husband collapsed and was unable to breathe. he was taken to hospital in an ambulance and diagnosed with a severe lung infection. he is recovering at home.
then today, my 2 year old son was led by demons, out of my dads house and on to the main road, where a lady found him wondering up the road. she called the police and they came and looked after him. when i realised he was missing, i searched the house and the gardens and paniced as he was gone! luckily, this lady found him up the street and called the police and then they brought him home! thank the lord!

me and my husband chris believe these have been attacks from the illuminati. please pray that we are protected and nothing more happens to my family.
thank you!

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Father God we pray that you put a hedge of protection upon this family and spoil any assignments any demon has on this family. In Jesus name i pray amen.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

rosie

Post by rosie » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:19 pm

i have now been completely rejected by my dad and my older sister. she has phoned me up tonight to have a go at me for my son dissappearing and to blame me and chris for not being good parents. this has really upset me and another part has come that is very distressed over it all. im really feeling persecuted and attacked by the enermy. :crying:

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 pm

I have just prayed for you and your family
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."