prayer for freedom

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

prayer for freedom

Post by rosie » Wed May 12, 2010 12:53 pm

hi everyone!

i would like to ask for your prayer at this time as in a couple of weeks i will be going through deliverance. ive had deliverance many times before now but this time there is a very strong demon to get rid of and im a bit scared as to what is going to happen. this demon keeps threatening to kill a good friend of mine and im frightened that im going to hurt him! please pray that everyone involved will be safe and that no injury will come to my friend.
thanks!

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Wed May 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Certainly will my friend x
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

KJ

Post by KJ » Mon May 17, 2010 11:54 am

i'm praying and believe Nataley will finally be free :clapping:

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Mon May 17, 2010 5:47 pm

God is going to raise the standard things will be fine I believe it.... :mrgreen:
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Mon May 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Hi Rosie :wave:

I just want to remind you of what God promises us in His Word:

"But no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shall show to be in the wrong. This [peace, righteousness, security, triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord [those in whom the ideal Servant of the Lord is reproduced]; this is the righteousness or the vindication which they obtain from Me [this is that which I impart to them as their justification], says the Lord." (Isaiah 54:17)

"So [as the result of the Messiah's intervention] they shall [reverently] fear the name of the Lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him and put him to flight [for He will come like a rushing stream which the breath of the Lord drives]." (Isaiah 59:19)

He also teaches us that God did not give to you a spirit of fear, but of love, of power and of a sound mind. So as you submit to God, resist the devil (fear) and the devil will flee. He (the enemy) has sent you fear because he wants you to back down from your deliverance. I once heard someone say that they received this word from God: "Fear is afraid". As you meditate on that you will realize the truth of this and the fact that fear is more afraid of you as a child of the Living God than you are of it.

Meanwhile I pray for you right now and I ask Our Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, to place a hedge of protection around you. I ask You Father to surround Rosie with Your Love as a shield. Please surround her with Your mercy as a shield. Please surround Rosie with your Grace as a shield. I also ask, Father God, that you send battalions of Your ministering angels out to her to minister mercy and grace to her now in her time of need. I ask you to please send out battalions of your protective angels to surround her as a shield and protect her and send battalions of your warring angels lead by the Archangel Michael himself to defend her as she goes into battle. Thank You Father God and I praise You. I give you all the praise, all of the honor and all of the glory. Amen.

In His Love,
Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: prayer for freedom

Post by Rescuer » Fri May 21, 2010 8:10 pm

rosie wrote:hi everyone!

i would like to ask for your prayer at this time as in a couple of weeks i will be going through deliverance. ive had deliverance many times before now but this time there is a very strong demon to get rid of and im a bit scared as to what is going to happen. this demon keeps threatening to kill a good friend of mine and im frightened that im going to hurt him! please pray that everyone involved will be safe and that no injury will come to my friend.
thanks!
All demons are subject to the Lord Jesus Christ and will enter the pit upon command!

We are protected by the holy atoning blood of the cross of Jesus, God in the flesh.

I was in deep late night prayer for all of you last night, God will prevail!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:13 pm

hi everyone! :wave: i just wanted to update you all on the weekend we spent with Jay and John.

over 700 demons were cast out, including 2 psycho spirits! these demons made me seriously mentally email. i would hallucinate and get angry and depressed and they made me try to kill my family! but they have gone! i no longer have mental illness but a sound mind!

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:39 pm

:clapping:
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:16 pm

:mrgreen: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

appleeye

Re Sound Mind

Post by appleeye » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:09 pm

Rosie,
I'm pleased for you ! :wave:
appleeye

clanger150

Post by clanger150 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:13 pm

God is so Good!!! I just give Him all the glory for what He is doing and what He is going to continue to do.

Never forget Rosie that there are lots of people who love you and rejoice with you. It is a pleasure being part of your life and can't wait to work with you to help Natty!!

Enjoy the garden. You really deserve to be able to go there.

splendour

Re: sound mind

Post by splendour » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Brilliant news rosie. I'm getting there but still struggling a bit, but I know I will get there in the end. Please to contine to pray for me.
splendour :wink:

KJ

Post by KJ » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:58 am

:clapping: :clapping:
hi Rosie, God has been amazing hasn't he? We will still continue to pray for you as help comes for Natty too.
Be blessed and hope to see you soon.
Say hi to charlie and tell him I feel much better today xx :wave: