prayer for understanding

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

RenewMe

prayer for understanding

Post by RenewMe » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:04 am

Father thank you for your love and mercy. God I need your understanding and wisdom in many ways in order to express You correctly. The wrong words can hurt, and I know that is not your purpose for me. God forgive me for sometimes I have said the wrong things to loved ones. Help me be understanding to my parents, siblings, the woman I love, and those I must minister to.

God I need your wisdom, your guidance. Hold my mouth until I discern your words. Lord I ask you to hold my tongue, prevent me from saying the wrong things. Many times a situation seems different than it is and it hurts all the people involved.. Father I ask you to cast out fear from us. God guide us unto your path. Give us peace. Help me Father, my heart cries to you.

I am nothing without you God. Satan seeks to destroy myself and those I love by giving us reasons to fight, and things to worry about. Satan makes enemies of us and brings new enemies to attack us. But you are there God, your power is mightier.

Let not the will of the enemy be done in this, but yours Father.

Guide me, I need You Father. I need You always.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

a_conquerer

Post by a_conquerer » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:38 pm

Amen :mrgreen: