Please pray for me

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

MikeV60

Please pray for me

Post by MikeV60 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:15 pm

I don't like to ask for things, but I really need help in spiritual warfare right now. God has been bringing me through more, but the attacks on my mind intensify the more He is bringing me through. Please pray that God would give me the strength and will to fight every day and that I will not entertain any thoughts or attitudes that are not from God in any way. Please pray that God would help me to receive His Word on good soil and overcome all doubt, confusion, and deception, and that He would strengthen me against any of the devil's lies and flaming arrows. I also pray for help because I have been having compulsive thoughts and blasphemous thoughts/attitudes of late, and alot of fear and anxiety, fear of the unpardonable sin. Thank you for your help! God bless, and may the love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ be with you! :smile:

Mike
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Thank you God that we can bring you everything that is in our life and pray to you about it all and that you hear us and are so willing to help us in any circumstance.
Father, I pray for Mike, please be with him in a very strong way, please grant him your strength to stand and more than stand to overcome this stuff. I pray for a lifting of this stuff off his life in Jesus Name and cause his life to be one that is steadfast and strong in you, in your truth. Father you know what Mike needs most at the moment, you know everything God and I pray that you would answer the cries of his heart in the way that is the very best because you know that better than any of us.
I pray that Mike would know the encouragement of your presence in a very real and special way, please bless Mike I pray for your glory, in Jesus Name, amen.

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:42 am

I need stronger faith and just a clear mind and emotions again that are consumed by the Holy Spirit. It is frustrating with the doubt I have been having, God is revealing understanding to me and my mind is always so distracted. He is teaching me the truth of His Word, and my mind is not receiving it for whatever reason though I want to and deep in my heart believe and I've been trying to pound the Scripture into my mind to the point of even physical and mental exhaustion. I need the Holy Spirit to consume me! I hate the way I've been the last 8 months, it has been a nightmare! I love the Lord with my life and want to serve Him with all my heart and soul and mind and strength, and I feel like I live in a box. I feel so troubled and afraid many times too, because of all the doubt and blasphemous thoughts I've had. I hate these thoughts and feelings too. I hope God still loves me, because I feel like I live in a box where I can't feel His presence sometimes. I want that freedom in Christ again so bad! Thank you for praying for me though, God bless you everyone! Much love in Christ!

Mike
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:40 am

MikeV60 wrote:I need stronger faith and just a clear mind and emotions again that are consumed by the Holy Spirit. It is frustrating with the doubt I have been having, God is revealing understanding to me and my mind is always so distracted. He is teaching me the truth of His Word, and my mind is not receiving it for whatever reason though I want to and deep in my heart believe and I've been trying to pound the Scripture into my mind to the point of even physical and mental exhaustion. I need the Holy Spirit to consume me! I hate the way I've been the last 8 months, it has been a nightmare! I love the Lord with my life and want to serve Him with all my heart and soul and mind and strength, and I feel like I live in a box. I feel so troubled and afraid many times too, because of all the doubt and blasphemous thoughts I've had. I hate these thoughts and feelings too. I hope God still loves me, because I feel like I live in a box where I can't feel His presence sometimes. I want that freedom in Christ again so bad! Thank you for praying for me though, God bless you everyone! Much love in Christ!

Mike
Mike, I pray the Holy Spirit come to you as a rushing wind and blow the confusion away. Get close to the Lord.

-r
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:57 am

God is helping me out, but my mind is exhausted from all the compulsion and spiritual warfare. Today my brain was so scrambled from all the racing thoughts I felt like I was living in a cloud or something. I came under attack this morning. The church I attend was holding Easter Sunday services, and Satan did not want me to be there in the house of the Lord. I was tempted to sleep in this morning, but I am sure glad I went to be there today. It is a very Spirit-filled Assemblies of God/Pentecostal church, and today we celebrated the resurrection of Jesus Christ! What an empowering service! The whole drive there I was getting attacked with compulsive thoughts, and even during the service I was getting attacked with compulsive blasphemous thoughts and attitudes. Satan tried to force me to doubt God and block me from receiving the Word, something that's been happening alot lately to me. They had the prayer team at the altar, and a lady prayed with me and the attack was much quieter the rest of the service. But when I got home, the brain-scrambling continued. I hate the thoughts and attitudes I am having! The other night I tried to pray and I was having like these resistant, rebellious feelings stir up in me, and I was like whoa, where did that come from? I am also getting compulsively attacked with thoughts that are completely un-Biblical, like doubt even though God is helping me to overcome it. The problem is, my mind is so unsound, it's hard to fight though I am trying and want to fight, I just need strength, and God is that strength. Please pray for me that God would lead me out of these blasphemous thoughts and compulsive, racing thoughts and irrational feelings/reactions to things. I want to serve God with every fiber of my heart in love, humility, sincerity, truth, honesty, reverence, and a sound mind. The mind I have now is the complete opposite of the sound mind the Bible talks about, and it is awful. I have also struggled with fear, confusion, and anxiety of late, and I need rest spiritually, mentally, and physically from all this mental overload. My emotions have been numb from all the overload and fear I have had the last 8 months. Thank you for praying for me! God bless you guys, and may the love of Jesus Christ be with you all always! We will have the victory in Christ, I am certain of that and believe it, I just need the strength because I am exhausted. God bless!

Mike

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:30 am

I'm praying for you Mike. The best advice I have is to draw close to God through His Word and prayer.

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:32 pm

Definitely trying. It is not always easy to do so with all the compulsive thoughts, but we just need to fight it and submit to God and resist the devil. I find the more I try to draw close to God, the more intense the attack. But I'm just trying to tear down strongholds and remember God's love and what the Bible says. He will bring me through this, I am certain of that and fully believe it, I just need the strength to fight every day, because I can't do it in my own futile human strength. Jesus is the vine, and we are the branches, as Jesus said in the Bible, and apart from Him we can do nothing! God bless you guys, thank you so much for praying for me! God bless, and may the love of Jesus Christ be with you!

Mike

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:33 pm

I need help! I am struggling right now with doubt, and am very worried that God is angry with me. I pray that God forgives me for doubt! I know Thomas was forgiven by Jesus and that the book of Jude says to "be merciful to those who doubt", but I am so troubled and scared. I am praying for faith and strength, and assurance of God's love in my life! Last night I got up at 4 AM in fear and repented because I thought God was angry with me, and I am deathly afraid of hell and the unpardonable sin and all that. I was saved at the age of 15, when I came to know Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Jesus is my LIFE, and I love God and want that close intimate relationship with him again in truth, love, faith, and humility and submission! All I want in my life is God!! The very thought of falling away scares me to death!!! I want a close, sincere, relationship with Jesus!! I want a relationship with Christ in truth and faith and love and sincerity again, based on His Word! I want to walk in the truth and believe wholeheartedly in full assurance of faith, not wavering or confused, etc. I was reading something about 1 John 5:7 how in the King James Version it contains a verse that actually speaks the truth of the Trinity, but in the NIV 1 John 5:7 omits the scripture because it wasn't contained in original Greek manuscripts. I was reading that although the verse in the KJV reflects a true statement, it is not quoted because it was not found in any original Greek documents containing the New Testament, and that KJV interpretation of 1 John 5:7 was found in only very few late manuscripts (original documents from which God's Word was translated). It is ironic that something that is actually true would be omitted from the Bible, but then again, I just want to go by the Bible and obey it entirely, and whether something is true or not, you can't add or detract from God's Word. I also don't want to point fingers, because I know the King James is fine, the Bible says all Scripture is God-breathed. The New Testament's original language is Greek. I know the Bible says all Scripture is God-breathed, and no lie comes from the truth. I also know the Holy Spirit is not limited to the translation we read, whether it be the NIV (as I read as I personally feel it is easier for me to read as it is more contemporary American English) or the King James Version, the Bible is God's Word and is incorruptible, irregardless of whatever translation we read.

I know there are alot of people out there as well who try to point fingers and say crazy things like "this version is wrong", and "this translation is corrupt" and lies like that. There are alot of people who try to cause divisions in their teaching and start controversies. We know that is a lie because God's Word is the TRUTH and Holy Spirit-inspired, irregardless of whatever language or version we read it in. The only versions of the Bible that are wrong is the false teachings held by Jehovah Witnesses, Mormonism, and anything that contradicts the Canon (66 books that ARE the Bible), because they add to the Bible, which is God-inspired. I need help on this because I want to walk in the truth and not point fingers and walk in division. In fact, I have been comparing the KJV and NIV and find it is the same thing, just different style of language, like the KJV is Old English, whereas the NIV is more contemporary English. I just need perspective on this, because I don't want to walk aside from the truth, and want to live in the truth and serve God with all my heart. I love Jesus with all my life and still believe that He died for me on the cross and rose on the third day, that He is God in the flesh, the Son of God, and that Jesus saved me by grace through faith alone, never by works or any human merits, as all have fallen short of the glory of the One and Only, true and living, Almighty God. I also still believe in God's Word and know that it is Holy Spirit-inspired, I just need perspective on this so I don't walk confused or distracted. Even in the face of doubt, I still choose to believe the entirety of the Bible and I know Jesus died for me and rose on the 3rd day and saved me by grace through faith alone. I just want to receive it in my heart with full assurance of faith, and to know God still forgives me, because I am petrified to even think that I am struggling with doubt and all kinds of un-Godly thoughts and feelings. I also need strength and faith to fight this spiritual battle, and that I would know God's love and forgiveness better, and that I can help people to overcome things like this. I pray that God would lead me in the truth of His Word, and that all doubt, distractions and confusion would be disspelled from my life! God bless you guys, much love in Jesus Christ! Jesus loves you all! Never forget how He died for us and rose again! He loves you all!

Mike

Rich K.

Post by Rich K. » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Mike,

I've been and will be interceding for you.....

The enemy just loves to try to plant seeds of doubt regarding God's word. He did it with Eve and continues....

I've also seen some of those sections of scripture that some translations note that it wasn't in some earlier manuscript, etc. The enemy just loves to try to get me to focus on these. Like as if these are somehow in doubt that what else should be doubted.... we just need to recognize where it's coming from. This is what I do:

Jesus and Paul told us to:

(Mat 18:16) But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.'

(2Co 13:1) This will be my third visit to you. "Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."

So if the enemy tries to send doubt regarding a specific passage. Find two or three other witnesses from the word. Also, check the specific passage between a few translations. If the translations are in agreement then there shouldn't be a concern. If you can find other passages that support again there shouldn't be a concern. It's always good to find multiple passages that support as it's always dangerous to run away with a doctrine that's based upon a potentially incorrect interpretation of a single passage. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal... You can always post a question... Bible commentaries can be helpful as a check...

There was a deliverance minister, Win Worley, that used to say "none of the various bible versions would cause us to apostatize ourselves". I think that he was right.

Also Mike, God is not angry with you.... He loved you before the foundation of the universe, He called you before you were born.. If you were the only person in the world He still would have died for you on the cross. You are the apple of His eye. which is exactly why Satan is working so hard trying to work on your thoughts. He can't challenge God directly so he focuses on God's most precious creation... you.

God Bless,
Rich

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:40 am

Thank you Rich, needed to hear that! That was the weird thing, the King James and NIV are both fine, and I even checked it. In fact, the message is basically the same-

In the KJV, it says in 1 John 5:7 "7For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

In the NIV it says in 1 John 5:7-8
1 John 5:8 (New International Version)
8the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

Footnotes:
a.1 John 5:8 Late manuscripts of the Vulgate testify in heaven: the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. 8 And there are three that testify on earth: the (not found in any Greek manuscript before the sixteenth century)

It is basically the same message, no flaws in the Word! In fact, both refer to the Trinity, so we do know that there is nothing wrong. I am just trying to understand this and gain perspective on it, because I don't want to walk confused or speak of things I don't understand. I just was reading a good Christian book that talks about the basic doctrine of Christianity called "Christianity for Blockheads" written by Zondervan that said in the KJV that even though 1 John 5:7 in the KJV reflects a true statement, it is excluded from being translated that way in modern translations because it wasn't that way in original Greek manuscripts and wasn't found in many early documents and manuscripts, but only a few late ones like the Latin Vulgate. It said that supposedly in the KJV that verse was "added" and not an original part of the Greek manuscripts. It just confuses me a little, because I know the Bible says that all Scripture is God-breathed and that the Holy Spirit is not limited to what version of the Bible we use. I pray that God would bring to me understanding and help me to fully overcome doubt.

Satan has been trying to make me doubt God's Word of late and doubt God and everything, but I still believe and know that God's Word is infallible and incorrupt, no matter whatever language or translation. I just need His help, I feel so troubled and need faith and strength. I need a clear mind too, because I have been having irrational doubts, even when God will try to like teach me something. I need peace and clarity in Jesus Christ again! I want so badly to walk in Him without distraction and doubt, so I just need to stay in the Word and in the truth. It just troubles me that I have been having doubt, so scary! I still choose to believe and love the Lord, but I need help, it has been a living nightmare in my life the last 8 months with all the fear and compulsive thoughts and everything. Thank you for your help brother! God bless! Much love in Christ!

Mike

Rich K.

Post by Rich K. » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Mike,

No problem. I also have been hit quite a bit lately so I know how you feel.

The Good news is:

The enemy sends in the flood when he perceives a threat to his kingdom. You named about 4 or 6 various demons that are coming against you, fear, doubt, confusion, etc. Satan views you as a threat hence why he's expending resources on you. You said that you feel distracted. This is probably the widest used strategy by the enemy. Just to keep us busy with a whole host of concerns.

BUT...

(Isa 59:19) When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

So rejoice my friend... if God didn't have an amazing work, plan, etc for you Satan wouldn't be expending so many resources on you! So rejoice... I mean it ... Rejoice! Praise the Lord... for The LORD has already won the victory for you. Satan just trying to keep you busy so that you don't realize and walk in what God has already done for you.

I believe what is happening to many of us is God is preparing a host of end time warriors. In the last days it won't be the big churches or mega ministries that will be effectively battling.. it will be individual believers like you and me that are willing to spend the time in prayer dismantling satanic strongholds over families, neighborhoods, towns, cities and nations. Spiritual warfare to free folks to see the gloriousness of the Gospel.

Like when RichVA sent out that prayer list to loose folks from being hindered in prayer or reading the word... When we get folks praying in agreement strongholds are dismantled! BTW - I really got hit the next day after starting to pray through the list. Isn't it great!

So put on your armor several times a day. Use your tools of binding and loosing. Start a schedule of fasting... just keep hitting the enemy until it breaks. It will break... When ever you feel those thoughts coming in like a flood start a little praise session to Jesus... the enemy hates this.

God Bless,
Rich

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Thank you brother Rich, needed that today! The weird thing is that I am having all these racing doubts over really minor kind of things. It's like God will try to teach me something that is true, and it's like I am compulsively doubting even though God never lies and we know everything that comes from the Bible is TRUE. I can relate to you on the prayer list thing too- God is good, it seems each day I get one of those in the e-mail, that happens to be the symptom or problem I'm having at the time. These last 2 weeks have been the toughest in my life. The other night it seemed like I was just starting to tear down some strongholds when all of a sudden I get attacked again. Our faith is most certainly tested in these times! For sure, if it wasn't for God's almighty love and grace and power, I would not have endured at all! Praise be to the Lord Jesus Christ!

I have been battling for 8 months now as back in August I came across false teachings that confused me, and then I really got scared over the unpardonable sin, and I have had intense fears of that since like mid-August. Since August, I have been through the fire and back, and have had pretty much no rest or downtime since. There have been times when I felt so overwhelmed from all the confusion, doubt, fear, anxiety, distortion, and compulsive blasphemous thoughts that Jesus gave up on me altogether and that I had no reason to live anymore. The fear I have been in since August caused me to go into emotional bondage, where I can't even really feel emotions much anymore. Back in December, I used to weep from the fear, now it's like I'm having nervous twitches and occasional weeping as well, it is just bad! My mind is numb too to the point where like I can be on a crowded city bus at rush hour with alot of people and activity, and my mind will be like totally oblivious. My mind races so much I feel like I have no control over my thoughts or feelings, and I have been having weird reactions lately when trying to read the Bible or pray. The fear is horrible! I know a few people here on this message board who have went through this as well, it is a living nightmare!

One thing we learn through these things is faith. The testing has been overwheming at times, especially when we live oppressed and in bondage. Reading the Bible and prayer is so key in fighting! By God's Word we will overcome greatly and in prayer we can ask for God's help! Deliverance is needed too in many cases. I know I'm not in my right mind, and I feel like I'm two different people sometimes. I am just asking God to reveal things to me I'm having doubts on, and for strength and faith to press on. Every day has been a battle with no rest and many sleepless nights, and I can't do it alone. The unpardonable sin has scared me to death too, I am trying to break free from fears of that, then I get attacked with something else. I need peace, clarity, and a sound mind, and love in Christ again! I miss having a clear mind where I could think for myself and not be confused! Jesus will bring me through this, I just need His help. God bless you friend! Much love in Christ!

Mike

Rich K.

Post by Rich K. » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Mike,

I am and will continue to stand with you in prayer.

Our battle is going on 6 years. It started when I made an act of my will that we were no longer going to be Laodician christians. It hit the fan.... Satan doesn't mind Christians that aren't doing much but once you've made up your mind to become active... he takes notice and tries to prevent, hinder and/or delay God's plan from coming to pass. It took a long time but I finally understand what God's will is for us. We are called to street ministry. We go out and hand out tracks in the streets, hand out books, boldly proclaim Jesus to folks. It's so cool. The other week got to pray with an drunk alcoholic. This guy was seriously oppressed. Got to share spiritual warfare info with his sister so that she can help bind and loose for her brother. Many times folks will take the info but like there is no reaction either positive or negative. It's like there is a territorial spirit of heaviness or apathy over this area. I need to visit the churches in the area to get them to help engage in spiritual warfare against the territorial spirits that are over the area.

So God has a plan for you too, Satan is just trying to hinder, prevent and/or delay the inevitable, that is God's plan for you coming to pass.

For any specific doubts that you get hit with, feel free to send me a PM and I'll help you find the scriptures that cover that area.

So I'm committing to pray for you and engage the enemy in spiritual warfare on your behalf every day until God mightily intervenes on your behalf. Can I get 9 other folks that will commit to hold up our dear brother in prayer every day until he sees his breakthrough?

God Bless,
Rich

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Mike:

Some one once told me a very long time ago, that when we pray the demons stand back, and when we Praise God the demons flee. This is a true statement of fact. So praise God. Praise Him continually. Praise Him morning, noon and night. Lift up holy hands and sing Praises to the Lord. Praise Him! Praise Him! Praise Him!

Praise Him when you are up. Praise Him when you are down. Praise Him going out, and praise Him coming in. Praise Him in the City, praise Him in the country. Praise Him first thing in the morning, praise Him last thing at night. Praise Him throughout the day.

No matter how bad or low you feel, praise Him. No matter how great you feel, Praise Him.

And especially at those times when you feel you have nothing to praise Him for, praise Him!!

I once felt as if I had absolutely nothing to praise Him for and asked why I should praise Him. The Holy Spirit answered me by directing me to Psalm 117. It says this:

1O PRAISE the Lord, all you nations! Praise Him, all you people!

2For His mercy and loving-kindness are great toward us, and the truth and faithfulness of the Lord endure forever. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)
(Psalm 117 AMP)

This also happens to be the shortest Psalm in the Bible.

So you give Him Praise.

Remember that we all are given the very same measure of faith. Only you can exercise your faith muscle ~no one can do it for you~ and in so doing it will grow and grow big and strong. Just tell God that you are making a conscious and deliberate choice to have faith in Him and to trust Him and then just let go and let God. He will help you. And whenever those demons come at you with doubt, unbelief, fear, etc., just tell them to take it the throne room because "...as for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord." Period.

Also, if you must give voice to what the enemy is doing with you, exalt God and His Word over the enemy. You can say that the devil is doing this or that, but the Word says this and the Word says that. Don't do it the other way around saying I know the Word says this, and God says that, but the enemy is doing this and the enemy is saying that. When you do that you are taking the power and glory away from God in your life and you are giving it to the enemy. The simple truth of the matter is that the enemy only has as much power in us as we give him. Instead rob him of his power to do anything in you or against you and give it to God. The Word of God contains power within it to heal and to deliver. It is a living Word. We are always taught ~rightly~ to exalt His Name, but few realize that He exalts His Word above all His Name. This tells us that we are to exalt His Word in every single circumstance we face. Exalt His Word. Not what the enemy is doing to you. Say what He says ~what Scripture says~ about you, your life, and the issues you face.

You say you have fear? Fine. But GOD says that He did not give to you a spirit of fear, but [spirits] of love, power, and he has also given you a sound mind. So that makes the devil a liar. Doesn't it? You are stronger than the devil because you have Jesus living on the inside of you. The devil just does not want for you to come into that reality. He does not want you to realize that he is a defeated foe and was defeated 2000 years ago by Jesus at the Cross. He does not want you to realize the Strength that is alive on the inside of you and does not want you to come into that reality. So you meditate on the Word. You speak the Word. And you praise the Lord at all times and on every occasion, in every circumstance! And cut out the pity parties. The devil is the only one who shows up for these, and he comes dressed for it carrying all of his weapons with him. But you can disarm him with the Word of God.

Give God Praise!!! HALLELUIA!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

In His Love,
Godschild
Last edited by Godschild on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Rich K.

Post by Rich K. » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:59 pm

Mike,

Godschild is exactly right. I'll cut and paste in something here that she posted to me some time ago that help me immeasureably (thank you Godschild):

I just want to add one thing to what you have written which I have quoted above and that is that folks pray and ask The Father for a revelation of these verses from Ephesians.

"[...always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him,
By having the eyes of your heart flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in the saints (His set-apart ones),And [so that you can know and understand] what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in and for us who believe, as demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength, Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places], Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come. (Ephesians 1:17-21 AMP)

The power that is in us is that same power that God exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and shot Him up in to heaven "far above above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come." ~and sat Him down at His right hand.

Now THAT is some kind of power!!!!!

This is the revelation of what is inside you already. You don't need to get it, you already have it! I don't know why I never saw it before but Godschild post made me think about it.

In the old testiment there was a tabernacle, there was a temple but in the new testiment God chose to make the temple us. We are the temple of the Holy Spirit, Jesus is living in us! The same power that created the whole universe, that raised Jesus from the dead is residing in us! Can you imagine! This is what Satan is trying to keep Christains from realizing more than anything. this is why Jesus said that we would do even greater works, we would cleanse lepers, raise the dead, lay hands on the sick, preach the gospel with power. It's not our power that but the power that is resident inside through the Holy Spirit. WOW. Jesus said if we would only believe, believe what? Believe what He said.

Think about it. It's kind of tough to get depressed or discouraged when you think about that the same power that created the whole universe is residing inside you already.

God Bless,
Rich