prayer for my sister and myself

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

charlie_nichols

prayer for my sister and myself

Post by charlie_nichols » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:26 pm

I'd just ask everyone continues to pray for my sister as I've spoken to different parts within her and I can tell by just talking to them they are hurting and tormented badly day and night. They feel they have no one to talk too but I try to assure them that they do. One of the parts or so I think it was one was also telling me about church fires in the area and laughed about it. There is so much I've heard from my sisters parts that isn't good and I know at times its not them so please keep them in prayers as I do all the time. All I want is to know my sister as a nice caring individual but I've never known that. She's always been like this and I don't like it. Her casemanager contacted her via email and whoever or whatever was up flipped out on her for no apparent reason. I love my sister and want her to be better. Please keep up the good work for all those who still pray for her.

Prayer for me- I've struggled with asthma and allergies my whole life. When I was younger I had to receive allergy shots and medication. I have to use an inhalor as well and still do to this day. I know both kimi and my one cousin and uncle attended meetings at a masonic lodge and our cousin would give kimi candy and our uncle paid for her monarch butterfly tattoo. Our cousin died suspiciously the year before my sister left. (She was the last to see him). But, our uncle told me he liked my tattoo but I paid for it myself. Everyone in our family has one. My sisters is the biggest! But I'm going to visit my sister this summer in Texas when she has the cute little baby but unfortunetly our real dad who admits to placing tracking devices within her with the other members of the cult state they will track her down and take the baby and get custody of this child. Some parts know about the custody thing. Our father says my stuff will be outside and I won't be able to return. The good news is my girlfriends parents will allow me to live there. Please pray for me that someday I won't have to use an inhalor or be on medication.

Thank you all!
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi Charlie, I'm praying for you all.

rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

charlie_nichols

Post by charlie_nichols » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:16 pm

RichVA wrote:Hi Charlie, I'm praying for you all.

rich

Thank you! My sisters parts all know when someone is praying for them somehow. How? I don't know but they don't like it but I know its good for them! My sister was the same! I miss her! But thanks again
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.

charlie_nichols

Post by charlie_nichols » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Thank you to all of you who are praying. My sisters personality aren't doing well! No matter who I talk to none seem to be happy. So keep them coming. My sister doesn't like it as she always knows when someone is praying for her. I'm not sure how as I don't understand. My asthma and allergies are still there. Please keep them coming and thanks to those again that have prayed so far.