prayer for my sister

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

charlie_nichols

prayer for my sister

Post by charlie_nichols » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Hello all, many of you know my sister ,kimi, on here. She's actually locked-up but her different personalities are continuing business. I've been concerned about all of them for quite a while now so I'm asking for prayers for her. She says she don't need it but please still pray for her. Let me tell all of you a little bit why I am asking this request: I've talked to one of them on the phone recently and I have the bible on my laptop and it was playing. she was like I can't stand this no more and hung up. I tried to reconnect with her but failed. Her boyfriend has mentioned she creeps him out at times. I know they love him a lot and yes they have committed a sexual sin as well and keep doing so and they know it. But I'm not going to tell her what to do. I just got off the phone again with her boyfriend and on the way to the store yesterday there was a preacher on the bus going to Thursday night church and she was looking at him with a deadly but yet fearful stare. Also, I spoke to her and comfroted her on messenger about the hang up call and she denied it then told me I didn't understand how painful the torment is at times. I don't know but I can tell that was true just by listening to her speak. Hearing my sister suffer really upsets me. Now, there is stuff she needs to be more open about and things she's kept to herself that need to be addressed for her to receive help. I know they lost there visitation rights to there daughter, Ellieanna, and also have numerous health problems. Please pray for her for all these bumps in the road. Whoever was up when I spoke to her says they don't need prayer because it hurts them and will know if it happens. (I don't understand) but please pray for her for this all to end for her. I know she wants freedom. I know she wants help but I don't know what caused her to relaspe back into her old life of sin. So keep praying for her....(Sis, things WILL get better just fight it and stay strong in God)

-----------------------------
Also, I'm asking for myself due to the fact I've had bad luck with vehicles lately. Yesterday my truck broke down and (my sister laughed) and I was scared to tell my dad. For those involved with my sister know he is a satanist, high rank in the KKK and who knows what else. I shouldn't have to fear telling him stuff but I was. I do understand God didn't give me or anyone of us a spirit of fear. I want strength and to be able to tell any of my parents anything without fear. Thank you all! Keep up the good work.
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.

charlie_nichols

Post by charlie_nichols » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:45 pm

I just got off the phone with one of my sisters personalities. They have moved and love there new neighborhood but unfortunetly my sister(s) aren't doing good still. They had admitted to listening to christian music and it being quite painful for them as well as making them angry, upset and weak. I'm not sure what's going on but I started playing my laptop and she's like, "come on, you know I can't stand that"! Now I love my sister and don't want to see her like this. Please keep praying for her! I am and do so daily! I want my sister to come back and be completely free from those filthy unclean beings that are within her. Please pray for her and someone help her even though she's pregnant! Please help her and keep praying!
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.