I'm homeless

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

agape_1832

I'm homeless

Post by agape_1832 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:58 pm

My name is Theresa and I am thirty years old. I live in St. Johns Homeless Shelter in Sacramento and I need my own place. Please pray that the Lord will help me trust His timing. I have two children that I would like to have live with me again but first I need my own home. I have been homeless for two years but I know this is coming to an end. God is going to change things for us.

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:35 pm

We Thank God for your positive attitude and will pray that the doors will be opened for you to have a home of your own to raise your children.

Believer-In-Christ
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

Chameleon

Sacramento

Post by Chameleon » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:21 pm

Agape, feel free to contact me. I am in Sacramento. My home doubles as my church and is legal in California. If you would like to, pm me and I will send the contact information. Or, you can send a prayer request via my website :wave:

(I'm sorry Chameleon, we can't post external links in the forum. Be blessed. Demoncasterouter)
REMEMBER, Yahweh's FORGOTTEN people, the Homeless.

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:45 pm

You are in our prayers Theresa. Praying that God's will be done and that He would reunite you with your children, and that He would find you a place to live. God bless you, He loves you beyond measure! :-D
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Theresa, I also pray that God pour out His blessings on you and that you receive 7 times what the enemy has stolen from you over the years

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."