prayer for our baby

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

prayer for our baby

Post by rosie » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:26 pm

please pray for our new baby. her name is summer jaye and she is 10 days old. please pray that the demons in nataley wont attack her and harm her. also pray for our little boy koby-lee that the demons stop harrassing him and let him sleep.

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Our Heavenly Father we pray and lift up summer jaye and her brother koby-lee up in prayer. Place a hedge of protection around there lives and your guarding angles by there side to keep them safe from any harmful attack by the enemy. We bind all evil spirits that are within nately in Jesus Christ's might name. Amen.

We are proud of you rosie continue to help Natalie keep her little ones safe.

Believer-In-Christ
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

Newzealandsaint

Post by Newzealandsaint » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 am

We add our faith to beleivers Lord - may what he has prayed be done.

Anoint rosie with the oil of joy Lord and cause an atmosphere of worship to come into that house. We rebuke every dark presence from resisting that peaceful atmosphere in Jesus name.
We paint the doorposts and every windows sill in the house with the blood of the lamb.
Praise the Lord

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:12 am

Congratulations to you both :clapping:

How wonderful, a beautiful little girl - brother and friend for Koby!

You are certainly in my prayers.....

With love
Maryann
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi Rosie :wave:

Congratulations on your precious new baby! I am standing in agreement with you and all others in your prayers for your children. In Jesus' Wonderful Name. Amen.

"Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, make a symphony together) about whatever [anything and everything] they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven. For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them." (Matthew 18:19-20 AMP)

In His Love,
Godschild

:wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

pastoraal504

preyr fer beby

Post by pastoraal504 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:05 pm

deer jezus pleze hilp sumer an keip her sefe in yoo jezus. pleze hilp ta momi an dadi to an lytle kobi en jezus holi neme
amin

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:07 am

Father God we ask that you dispatch angels to protect this family and keep them safe. In Jesus name we pray amen
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand