Prayer for John Smithers

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Pastor D

Prayer for John Smithers

Post by Pastor D » Mon May 11, 2009 9:12 pm

A couple of weeks ago my dad's friend was diagnosed with colon cancer and had surgery. This is an update and I apologize for not posting the original request
Hi all;
I wanted to email you and ask you to continue to pray for my dad's friend John Smithers.
I went to visit him in the hospital today and eventhough he is in good spirits he still need GOD loving touch.
He went through surgery find and the doctors did remove his colon. But in the process they discoved a black spot on his lung. It has been determined that it is cancerous, but we serve a GOD that is bigger then any cancer. Its hasn't been determined if eith cancers are benine or malignant.
Also John is waiting to hear if he would be healthy enough to move to Colorado with his family and continue treatment around his family.
I know GOD can beat the cancers. Let continue to pray for GOD'S healing.
Also please keep John's son in prayer as he was deployed to Iraq today. Please ask GOD to keep him and all of our troops safe.
Pastor Darren
Crimson Flow Ministries
Pastor Darren & Cassie
Crimson Flow Ministries

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Mon May 18, 2009 5:01 pm

:wave: HEAVENLY FATHER,I PRAY IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF MY 'LORD JESUS CHRIST',I ASK FOR HEALING FOR JOHN AS HE GOES TROUGH THIS TROUBLED AND TESTING TIMES,GIVE HIM STRENGTH TO FACE THIS DISEASE AND TO TRUST YOU FOR HIS HEALING ,YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD' BY THE STRIPES OF JESUS CHRIST 'WE ARE HEALED,LET HEALING BE HIS PORTION,YOU ARE THE LORD OF MIRACLES,NOTHING IS TOO HARD FOR YOU,GIVE HIM PEACE THAT TRANSCEND ALL UNDERSTANDING.KEEP HIS SON IN YOUR PERFECT PEACE AND SAFETY,SEND YOUR HOLY ANGELS TO SURROUND HIM,NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST HIM SHALL PROSPER,IN JESUS NAME,GLORY TO YOU LORD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH,ADONAI,ELOHIM,BE OUR SHALOM ,LUCY..