prayer for my sister

A cozy place to share prayer requests, offer prayer for the needs<br/>of others and encourage one another in times of need.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

prayer for my sister

Post by rosie » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:27 pm

hi everyone, im asking for prayer for my sister, nataley. not long ago, satan took our mum from us and nataley is unable to see her. now the same is happening with our dad. he is depressed all the time and nataley spent the last week with him, but he didnt want her. he keeps letting her down and not wanting to be with her and rejecting her all the time. she is getting sooo depressed now to and crys all the time. she gets bad anxiety attacks and wont be left on her own.this is all cos satan took mum from her and now he is doing the same to dad. so please pray for my sister as if dad leaves aswell, i dunno where that will leave nataley! i keep trying to show her mum but she cant see her and gets frustrated at me and everyone else!
:crying:

student

Post by student » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:59 pm

praying
John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.