Testimonies

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ahmunmun

Post by ahmunmun » Tue May 30, 2006 3:12 am

Bobby, do you have the gift of discerning the spirit? I read your testimony about the lady in your workplace and how you knew a demonic spirit was in her, even though other people might have just looked at this as dealing with a picky client, without a second thought to a demonic spirit involved...

I'm asking if you have the gift because like I've mentioned in a few places in this forum, I saw an ugly image at church. I suspect that there's a demon involved but I can't be sure. Other people might just easily brush this image off as something typical that you see on the street all the time. I don't know what to do. If I describe the image to you, would you be able to discern whether it's something caused by a demon? Please help if you can! It's been awhile since I saw this image but it's still bothering me.

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:16 am

Hi Winnie, if you want to email me with more information, I can give you my quick 2 cents on it... God bless!
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

ahmunmun

Post by ahmunmun » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:56 am

Thanks Bobby. A couple of days ago, I posted what I saw in my thread. See if you discern anything. :)

ahmunmun

Post by ahmunmun » Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:39 am

Robert L wrote:Woman set free from demonic visitations at night

Another woman contacted me who was being visited by incubus (the demon that sexually harasses women). I talked with her about soul ties, and she remembered a soul tie in her past that needed to be broken. She walked through the steps I laid out and the tie was broken in Jesus' name.

This morning she said that it looks like the attacks have stopped... and it's been over two weeks now since she broke the soul tie! :clapping:

Praise God!

Bobby
Would demons be able to hop from her partner to her if they were married? If they were married, a godly soul tie would form, but does this mean that even if her partner did witchcraft, demons can't hop from one person to another?

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:41 am

ahmunmun wrote:Would demons be able to hop from her partner to her if they were married? If they were married, a godly soul tie would form, but does this mean that even if her partner did witchcraft, demons can't hop from one person to another?
I believe the marriage bed is un-defiled, so the demon(s) would have no real legal grounds in the husband if there was such activity going on in the wife's life.

Could you maybe post future questions on another thread here? I was kind of wanting to keep this a testimony thread. :wave:

God bless!

Bobby

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:42 am

This is a testimony a minister friend of mine shared the other day...

I would like to share a deliverance experience that happened about 2 years ago. I’ll share this one in particular because it relates to curses. I can’t recall everything specifically, but I know the primary details will be reflected. .

An oriental sister who once was a prayer intercessor came in to our ministry to receive prayer. Her role as an intercessor was confirmed later by others sisters in our ministry who knew her personally. Also, I remembered meeting her briefly about 6 months prior at our ministry’s X-Mas party. She told me that she’s been a a member of xxxx church for quite sometime now. Um…….sounds like a believer to me!

Anyway, I won’t disclose what she wanted prayer for. I told her that I was going to invite and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal anything that needed to be revealed. I reminded her, the Holy Spirit may impart to anyone present a word of knowledge and if anything comes to her, let me know. As I started to pray she started to tremble and then started to cough. I asked her if she understood what was going on. She said, “Yes, I have an unclean spirit in me (very calmly).” I asked her if she knew why? She said no.

She then said she saw a word in her spirit “Astheroth”. I asked her if she knew what it was. She said no. I told her that Astheroth is a false god mentioned in the Old Testament. We continued, and the word “death” came to her. Then the pastor who leads our ministry stopped as he was walking by and asked me, “What is that in front of her?” “What do you see?” I asked. He said it looks like some kind of pole with faces on it. I also told him of the words of knowledge that came to her. He then sat next to me and told me to continue. As we continued, another word of knowledge came to her “medicine.” No one knew what this meant so we continued, asking the Lord for revelation of what these words of knowledge meant. All of a sudden an unclean spirit manifested. I then decided to identify this spirit. After much resistance, the spirit finally succumbed and screamed in another voice, “Walacha!” “I command you in the name of Jesus to tell me what is your legal right for entering?” The spirit then said, “Medicine Man!” I then felt in my spirit Walacha was the spirit of death. “I command you Walacha and lie not to the Holy Spirit to tell me are you the spirit of Death? “Yes!” I then commanded to go back down and brought the sister back up.

I then asked the sister if she heard the conversation. She confirmed that she did. She also said through the process words such as “scalp”, “murder”, “dishonor” came up. I then asked her, “What is her racial ethnicity?” She said she was Vietnamese and ½ Cherokee. The pastor who was next to me said, “That is what I was seeing, something like a totem pole!” I then asked her if the words, “medicine”, “scalp”, “murder”, and “dishonor” made any sense to her. She then said, “Yes! I could see it all in my spirit!” She then explained that generations ago, her tribe was dishonored by another tribe. Her tribe then retaliated and murdered and scalped the other tribe members.

I then led her into asking the Lord to forgive her forefathers for all wrong doing that resulted in generational curses. This included, idolatry worship (Astheroth), witchcraft and divination (medicine man), and murder. I then severed and destroyed these curses by the Sword of the Spirit and by the Blood of Jesus Christ.” Walacha and Murder then was casted out almost instantly!

Note:
Astheroth is found in the Bible:

“For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.” – 1 Kings 11:5

“Because that they have forsaken me, and have worshipped Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, Chemosh the god of the Moabites, and Milcom the god of the children of Ammon, and have not walked in my ways, to do [that which is] right in mine eyes, and [to keep] my statutes and my judgments, as [did] David his father.” – 1 Kings 11:33

“And the high places that [were] before Jerusalem, which [were] on the right hand of the mount of corruption, which Solomon the king of Israel had builded for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Zidonians, and for Chemosh the abomination of the Moabites, and for Milcom the abomination of the children of Ammon, did the king defile”. – 2 Kings 23: 13

Here’s more info found on the internet:

Asherah:
Following the Exodus, Israel had only been in the land for a short time before they turned to the deities of the Canaanites as detailed in the Book of Judges. The people especially worshipped Asherah and her supposed husband Baal (Ashteroth is an alternative name for Asherah). The names could reference interchangeably the representations/idols or the deities themselves. Asherah was represented by a sacred pole or a (carved) wooden image. Occasionally Asherah is portrayed as a sea-goddess, though far more frequently fertility.

Ashtoreth:
Ashtoreth was a popular goddess in several cultures including the Phoenicians and the northwest Semitic peoples around Israel. Again, the Israelites began to worship her shortly after their settlement in Canaan. Excavations, especially at Solomon's fortress city of Arad, show that the people had turned Ashtoreth into a female consort to Yahweh, worshipping them both side-by-side. Her representation/idol was often nothing more than a standing stone.

Isn’t it interesting that Asthoreth is liken to somewhat to a totem pole? Why would the Holy Spirit give us the name of “Asthoreth”. Could it be this particular tribes strongholds goes far back to worshipping Asthoreth? Maybe we can now understand why the Pastor was not sure what he was seeing in front of her.

Truly, this is one of many experiences that have led me to believe in something that my I really do not want to. I found it very effective to have the individual repeat after me in breaking generational curses. In doing so there have been many times where either a demon would manifest and tries to hinder this process, or the spirit would cause physical restrictions to not make the person speak. The interference would tell me 2 things: 1) a generational curse is prevalent 2) there is a unclean spirit. Now, tell me why a spirit would want me to know this. Spirits wants to remain hidden and not discovered!

I would rather say that generational curses do not exist and that Christians cannot be indwelt with demons, but I can’t deny the truth among the many experiences.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:54 pm

I would rather say that generational curses do not exist and that Christians cannot be indwelt with demons, but I can’t deny the truth among the many experiences.

I know!!! This is a ministry I have sought in the past to be released from (the attacks can be hellish). God's answer to Exorcist: NO!

So, I continue on with joy in the Holy Spirit.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:29 pm

This has been a super busy summer!!

Somebody I know recently cursed an ugly mole on their body and it died right off shortly afterwards! They were so impressed that they cursed the swelling in their legs, and watched it physically begin to go down right before their eyes!

Praise God!!! :clapping:

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:44 am

This was recently sent in by Josephine

God be praised! For 9 years in the ministry we never had any experience about demon possession o opression but suddenly, WHAM!
nine of our esident kids in the Shelter were possessed! We thought we were defenseless because we received a doctrine that says we don't have authoity ove demons! But God was with us thoughout our ordeal - 1 month to be exact and lead us through evey step along the way!

We learned that demons can be made to do whatever we command them to do! They literally obey strong Christians! We had a heyday! We're aware that we should rejoice more because our names are written in heaven, but this experience is entirely new for us and we really enjoyed it!
Soon the detailed testimony will be posted at www.kahayag.org

prayerwarrior

testimony

Post by prayerwarrior » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:31 am

I wanted to share my testimony of a healing I received and how the enemy tried to steal it from me & the revelation God gave to me thru this situation. :clapping:
I was rearranging bedroom furniture and I cut my leg on a metal wire of the frame of the bed. It begins gushing blood & I knew that I would quickly have to make a decision to get stitches or trust God to supernaturally stop the blood. It wasn’t a big cut but it was very deep & gapping open. As those two thoughts run thru my head and I quickly prayed for direction from the Lord, He immediately brought the scripture in Ezekiel 16:6 to my mind. I knew God was my healer, even if I chose to go to the Dr., but I had stood on this scripture to stop blood before & because the Holy Spirit brought it to my mind, I sensed God wanted to do this supernaturally. I called to my youngest daughter to get the Bible. My older daughter’s two little girls were there also. I told them that I had cut my leg, but we were going to pray and read the scripture God had told me to read and we were going to see God’s power thru His Word stop this blood. I prayed & thanked God for my faith & that I know His Word is powerful & I believed He was going to stop the blood. I told God that I knew He bore my pain on the cross, so therefore I didn’t have to bare this pain that I felt. I prayed all this & more, in the mighty name of Jesus. I asked my daughter to read the Word. She did and the blood stopped immediately. PTL. This was a great faith builder for my daughter & my grandchildren. I didn’t have any of the butterfly bandages, so I wrapped it with a cloth & we drove to buy some. I pulled it together with the bandage. The blood had stopped immediately & I had no pain, but for a few days, it looked red around it but I believed God that there would be no infection from this. I awoke early on the 3rd morning after this, about 4:00 A.M. I was half asleep & as I set up & put my leg on the floor, pain shot up my leg and immediately I heard , “ you will have pain today because this is the 3rd day.” I recognized that voice to be the enemy, even though I was not good awake, and I said “No” and the minute I said no, I heard another voice, who I recognized to be the Lord, and He said “You are right, you don’t have to receive this, because what really happened on the 3rd day, that is the day I was resurrected. The pain left & I shouted at the revelation word that God had given to me. I had grew up & always been told that the 3rd day after surgery or accidents ect. was going to be your worst day. Once you got thru that day, things would get better. I had passed those words on to many people thru the years, because that is what I believed. I had never thought about, that this was the enemies lie to try to take away from the truth of what really happened on the 3rd day. I don’t know if this will be a revelation word for anyone else the way it was for me, but God really spoke to me thru these words. God is so good
:angel:
Jesus Is Lord

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:53 am

Recently ran a young lady through a short deliverance... demons manifested, coughed, etc. When I ran a Bible across her and said, "I now cut the cords of bondage with the Word of God", the demons caused sharp pains right where I was rubbing the Bible and cried "OUCH!!!!" and jumped back... evil spirits were cast out and there was a definite change afterwards!!

I might also add that during this short deliverance, a demon spoke out in a foreign voice (clearly not the person) and told me, "DON'T BE SO LOUD" as I was commanding them to come out... I immediately responded by saying, "Who just spoke to me?" and her head went down to avoid looking at me. Afterwards she described what it felt like; she said that even though she was conscience, she felt these words flowing out of her mouth and it's like there was nothing she could do about it. Such happenings are not uncommon in this type of ministry!

yasmin

allah, the false god

Post by yasmin » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:10 pm

hi all, I have always wondered why i am in so much darkness and bondage, i have always believed it to be because of my islamic heritage which i have snce renounced. unfortunatley i live in an islamic household because my husband is a muslim and my children are being raised as muslims. i have told my husband i am a christain he does not except this and has tried to get me to return to islam many times. i want to ask is this what is keeping these demons in me? is islam keeping these demons in me. even though i have renounced and rejected it? i don't understand why i am bondage when i have totally rejected the beliefs of islam and allah. your story about the chinese lady got me questioning my own situation. i am in mcuh the same situation i believe i have demons of islam in me which is blocking out the light of God. i have 9 siblings but none of them suffer to the extent i do. what am i doing wrong? i have broken gen curses, soul ties etc but nothing is progressing. please help.

Jesus Is Real

Post by Jesus Is Real » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:11 pm

Yasmin, from what you have already told me you never truly believed in the ways of Islam so you have nothing to renounce. So it sounds like you've only engaged yourself into some works over that. I will admit that most religions are 'of works' because it's not Worshipping God through Christ, so you might have engaged in 'what you can do for God' while you lived in a Moslem home, so when God confirms this to you as well, repent of your own works of the past and keep letting His Spirit show you where you are still trying to 'work', in your own strength, your own Deliverance.

Hope:
Yasmin, so then run to The Cross, let God deal with your own sinful ways and deeds to be remembered no more by Him, wherer the demons will try and torment you but can't!!! And on your own land first (removing our own logs in our eyes), you then, (being a Co-Labour with God), will clearly see how to utterly destroy each enemy of His and yours, that has occupied your heart-land, once you begin (With God) to be fruitful and multiply.

But it starts with The Cross of Christ in True Faith.

God wants us to begin growing up in Him, where we will know how to cause the devil to flee from each of us personally - but it takes resisting the devil (taking his evil thoughts captive to the obedience of Christ) and drawing near to God where His Word might cleanse us more and more, from what is defiling us inside our own hearts, while He is near. But again, it takes The Cross of Christ in our lives for any Life to begin Yasmin. Have you ever been taught about laying your life down With Christ on The Cross and even carrying your own Cross?

God won't always strive with man for they are flesh. But He will give Grace to the Humble and empower us by His Grace to walk in the Spirit which is life and peace.

Look to Jesus and not only what He can work in our lives and is working, but mainly what He Has already Done, so that your Testimony will Glorify Him alone, Yasmin. For if we keep going around in circles, what have we repented over (regarding what types of sins) since we have Believed? I too must consider my own evil ways and deeds when God, by His Spirit, brings them before me to put to death, so that our lives might then Please God Himself.

There is room at The Cross for YOU Yasmin,
Connie
GOD LOVES HIS LAND and there is foot steps to take as He will, little by little, lead you by His Spirit. Teach a man the Full Gospel and he will Truly Work out His Own Salvation with (Holy) Fear and Trembling.

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:05 am

Robert L wrote:Last night we prayed over a young woman who was battling an oppressive spirit that was trying to cause her to doubt her salvation, fears of the unpardonable sin, etc. I began to confront the spirits and they manifested.... she was bent over sobbing and coughing as the spirits were cast out!

Today she said that she feels much better... the spirit that was tormenting her is gone!

Jesus is ALIVE and His ministry CONTINUES through the body of Christ today!!! :clapping:
*Copied from another thread*

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:40 am

Woman set free from a tormenting spirit of fear

Before deliverance, this woman was feeling a presence of fear and actually heard foot steps in the kitchen while trying to sleep! The other day, we cast out a tormenting spirit of fear, and it came out with a loud scream... just as in the Bible...

Acts 8:7 For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them...

I spoke with this woman today, and she hasn't had even a HINT of that presence following her around since!

I wonder how many today would diagnose that as a fear disorder? O:-)

Robert