Testimonies

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:32 am

Spirit of death is cast out

This morning we walked a young woman through deliverance from a spirit of death. The demon manifested, and when I demanded its name the spirit spoke out and said DEATH. The demon was cast out and the woman set free. She's experienced a drastic release from the tormenting bondage and has been glowing all day!
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

gogsmac7

Set free in the name of Jesus Christ

Post by gogsmac7 » Tue May 01, 2007 11:00 am

We were ministering to a man last night whose background was communism, interesting stuff; God did the business as usual. We also had a woman with over 30 allegories, set free in the name of Jesus Christ! This woman couldn’t stand fumes like paint, perfume etc. Right after ministry she went to our bathroom, which I had just painted, and came back praising the Lord. If someone sprayed perfume anywhere near her she was horizontal with pain. Now, she goes looking for people with perfume and takes a deep breath. She says is comforts her! Glory to God! There’s more to do for Christ and it’s getting exciting!

Gordon: Scottish Warrior Ministries
Setting the captives completly free in the name of Jesus!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Re: Set free in the name of Jesus Christ

Post by Rescuer » Tue May 08, 2007 3:22 am

gogsmac7 wrote:We were ministering to a man last night whose background was communism, interesting stuff; God did the business as usual. We also had a woman with over 30 allegories, set free in the name of Jesus Christ! This woman couldn’t stand fumes like paint, perfume etc. Right after ministry she went to our bathroom, which I had just painted, and came back praising the Lord. If someone sprayed perfume anywhere near her she was horizontal with pain. Now, she goes looking for people with perfume and takes a deep breath. She says is comforts her! Glory to God! There’s more to do for Christ and it’s getting exciting!

Gordon: Scottish Warrior Ministries
:clapping: Good report!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

evstevemd

Re: Set free in the name of Jesus Christ

Post by evstevemd » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:12 pm

Good Lucy! i've Just started Learning about healing and deliverance. your testimony strengthen me.But (all other members can help this) how can demons get in anybody while he is in Christ? It really make me dizzy! how can i know that i'm demon possesed.

Be blessed, and testify Jesus everywhere for he is gooood :help:
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

evstevemd

Post by evstevemd » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:16 pm

Robert L wrote:Woman set free from a tormenting spirit of fear

Before deliverance, this woman was feeling a presence of fear and actually heard foot steps in the kitchen while trying to sleep! The other day, we cast out a tormenting spirit of fear, and it came out with a loud scream... just as in the Bible...

Acts 8:7 For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them...

I spoke with this woman today, and she hasn't had even a HINT of that presence following her around since!

I wonder how many today would diagnose that as a fear disorder? O:-)

Robert

Praise the Lord!
I just want to learn this holy art of healing and deliverance.but I dont know how to do it
Anyone to help me ?:help:
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:52 am

evstevemd wrote:I just want to learn this holy art of healing and deliverance.but I dont know how to do it
There are lots of articles and teachings on both this site and the GreatBibleStudy.com web site. There are a couple e-books posted online (free) that you can also access:

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/ebook1_index.php
http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/d ... ns_101.php

It's all about Jesus, what He's done for us... we are merely walking out the victory that Christ won for us on the cross! :wave:

evstevemd

Post by evstevemd » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:06 am

Robert L wrote:
evstevemd wrote:I just want to learn this holy art of healing and deliverance.but I dont know how to do it
There are lots of articles and teachings on both this site and the GreatBibleStudy.com web site. There are a couple e-books posted online (free) that you can also access:

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/ebook1_index.php
http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/d ... ns_101.php

It's all about Jesus, what He's done for us... we are merely walking out the victory that Christ won for us on the cross! :wave:
Thanks Robert I will study them and practice them.

beulah77

PRAISE THE LORD AT ALL TIMES IN ALL SITUATIONS!!

Post by beulah77 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:17 pm

We are getting closer and closer to Christs return to earth and demonic infestations on the earth is increasing.
God has been strengthening me because of the type of spirits i have been coming in contact with.
What i realized is demons hate to hear when I PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Demons intervene via the world wide web, telephone, television, etc, to deceive many people. When I see his deceptive literature or glance through some of the nonsense he posts on some websites I realize
Discernment is one key of recognizing the wicked ones tricks! He tries to make christians believe that he is omnipresent, omnipotent and more powerful than Jesus but remember he is a LIAR and all of his deception is coming from the pit of hell, so that is my testimony, recognizing his wiles and no matter how much he try to threaten me with his little bullying and lies Jesus Christ whipped him and his little co-horts a longtime ago. So I wont bow to that loser but i will PRAISE THE LORD AT ALL TIMES, HE IS JEHOVAH JIREH THE ONLY LIVING GOD!!! :wink:
I would like to point out one more thing what the Lord has showed me.. the enemy is so very jealous and full of rage because he knows that he doesnt have a chance to reclaim his title that he used to have in heaven and humans have an opportunity for redemption, but he doesnt.
What does the enemy do? He uses these clueless human beings who forfeited the offer of salvation and chose to assist him on earth, the witches, satanists, voodoo priests and the like. Because he gives them a false sense of security by providing all the desires of the flesh, money, fame and power. They are duped into thinking that the enemy will give them eternal life, mostly because they are continuing in their wicked ways with lots of success, but what they dont know, and satan does is nothing lasts forever. The old saying about men/women who are deceived into thinking they are big and bad? THE BIGGER YOU ARE THE HARDER YOU FALL! Look at David and Goliath in the bible.
In Ecclesiastes it is written:their is a TIME FOR EVERYTHING! A time to live, A time to die, A time for war a time for peace, A time to tear down and a time to build. When I think of all of the triumphs of the wicked who deceitfully believe they are UNDEFEATED because of the many wars they may have one, they must remember this:If you dont repent of your wickedness when you leave this mortal world and enter the immortal spiritual world,Satan will probably say something like this to you devil worshippers and laugh the way you did when you conquered those you hated:
"YOU fool! How I deceived you into thinking that having money,power and fame was most important.... Oh I gave you what your wicked little hearts desired. I helped you defeat your enemies, I made you think that by killing and sacrificing men women and children that you would receive extra powers, but you see what I really did was place a veil over your eyes and your little minds!! Dont you know that God created me eons ago before He ever thought of you and do you really think that I gave you powers to help you?" SATAN WILL GO ON TO SAY : " I -HATE -HUMAN BEINGS WITH A VICIOUS,FEROCIOUS,DEFILED, HATE!!!! " I just used you to do my bidding to create chaos on the earth. How do you think that I can possibly give you anything in the afterlife when I am doomed to the LAKE OF FIRE BURNING WITH SULFUR MYSELF :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: !! NOTE :(Satan will have a look on his face of pure FEAR when he is talking about his end. )
Satan: You should have listened to those christians that you persecuted, killed, physically abused, and oppressed. Now you are in hell, (Cause people let me say this,Satan is not in hell! He is walking to and fro throughout the earth seeking whom he can devour!!!), This includes all the wicked who choose to be his mouthpiece and use their bodies to allow these demons to posess them). The demons who inhabited these lost souls will be there to greet these devil worshippers, witches, warlocks and the like and probably have the most grotesque laugh that any has ever heard, I can imagine the look that the wicked have on their faces when they realize material things on earth was worthless compared to spending an eternity in hell. They will realize that the easy road, the wide road as the bible calls it was not worth the torment and utter suffering they are experiencing in damnation it just wasnt worth it. I believe the devil will pull the ultimate trick on the wicked before they leave. They will probably die a peaceful death, As they are traveling through the spiritual realm will see a bright light, initially and then notice in the distance a red hot intense fire waiting for them to arrive. So as I praise the Lord and think about how God's people are being persecuted harshly on a daily basis, I remind myself of those who willingly choose to serve Satan and are stubborn, proud , unrepentant and relentess in their pursuit to conquer Believers in Christ Jesus, I must offer empathy instead of envy. When the wicked mock me and show no kind of compassion to fellow human beings It is a sad reality but true, We reap what we sow while on earth...no matter how much we deceive ourselves into thinking that after this life it is smooth sailing especially when we lived wickedly in our human bodies, Dont be fooled God will not be mocked!!! What does it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul? While we have breath in our bodies and a mouth to repent let us use our voices to cry out to God and plead for forgiveness. You can let the enemy use you to do wicked deeds and mock,persecute and try to destroy the people of God but ask yourself, is it really worth it? For to live is Christ and to die is gain ( For those who are truly saved). Their are many in the world who are professed christians but we must really examine ourselves, as the Word of God says to see if we are serving the Living God or Satan. If you are in a situation where you are being enslaved by Satan and feel that God doesn't hear you and see what is going on because of prayers you offered up to him in the past, and you may feel that God is not real, Believe me He knows and He cares. God looks in the heart of people not at our outer appearances. So keep praying if you are sincere and ask and believe that he will save you, no matter how deep into the occult you are. He loves the sinner, (the person) He hates the (committed ) sin. I was here to offer a testimony but somehow I ended up venturing into speaking on The Deception Of Satan. Well, in closing i wish to say that we human beings are in a serious battle for our souls, this is not a joke! I hate when someone make light of Sin and Satan!!! I dont hate the person, I hate the inference that some folks believe that the devil is playing a game!!! Sometimes I wish that God will show many devil worshippers, witches what hell is really like by letting them spend just 5 minutes there! I guarantee they will return in a hurry looking for the first sanctified Holy Ghost filled church on the earth!! So if you happen to be someone who are serving satan as a witch, satanists or the like and are visiting this forum to mock God's people I know that you are reading this so please take heed. Oh, one more thing Satan also uses teenage girls and boys to be his mouthpiece, I want you teens to know that their is an age of accountability if you choose to willingly follow him. But for those who are oppressed by the enemy I will say this to the men women and children, I feel your pain and Believe that God will help you just call on the name of Jesus, Ask him to forgive you of all of your sins and save you, Lets make the devil mad by giving our lives to Jesus, Heaven is way better than an eternity in hell!!!

God bless you!

Theshield

In The Beginning.

Post by Theshield » Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:17 am

I was once a spiritual infant. I listened to those who I thought more knowlegable than I. I listened and believed because I was a child to the word of God. I wished to know more and each day fed on the word. I researched, I struggled, I prayed, and I grew stronger.

I look back and see that it has been an awkward walk. I misunderstood much. I was occasionally mislead. I was discouraged by persons who I trusted to know the truth. I was disoriented and weak of spirit because there was so much I was told in church that did not match up with scripture. I began to measure everything I was told against the word of God. And I was very dissappointed in some I fellowship with.

I sometimes wish I could just find a good, sincere, home-based church that ministers and follows the word of God without question. So many in my church make the gospel fit their lives rather than fitting their lives to match the gospel.

I fear nothing really beyond the wrath of God so I strain against being led astray, into accepting a lifestyle with a broad path. I may seem boring but I love the narrow way, it is way less crowded. But I get peppered by the godless heathens.

I will continue on the narrow road that leads to heaven, but does Satan ever wound!

Pray for me please :)

a_conquerer

Post by a_conquerer » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:49 pm

I love the Lord so MUCH and thank Him for everything He is doing. AS I move further towards my destiny the enemy keeps striking but I know by His grace i WILL get through it, I've already been through so much and I know He'll bring me through it.

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:30 pm

Here's a fresh new testimony from last night when dealing with stubborn demons:

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/p ... php?t=1219

Robert :wave:

Robert L

Post by Robert L » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:50 pm

Check out this one... a recent beautiful testimony of deliverance!

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/p ... php?t=1150

landfire

Self-Deliverance Success....

Post by landfire » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:16 am

This past Sunday Andy, my husband, and I met with a friend of ours. She is a modest person.

During the Sunday service, as i, in passing, saw that our friend and Andy shared a bible together, when a powerful emotion suddenly overtook me: strong form of jealousy. I immediately checked the emotion, and it subsided, but i could not expel it out. I could not understand why this feeling abruptly penetrated me, there was no logical reason to me.

By monday morning i decided that an evil spirit had penetrated me. And though i was not feeling jealous, i had a nagging suspicion that the evil spirit did not leave.

My heart felt numbed/hardened/desensitized. For some reason it was not open to God, and this was not by choice.
I had feelings of repression, as if i were restraining something to prevent the unleashing of something within. I was not repressing jealousy, but just something i did not know what it was. I also had a suspicion that i may be saying things in conversation that were not necessarily of God, for the sake of talking, anfd i had difficulty in discerning sinful actions because of my heart condition. I was also becoming worn out.

Anyhow that monday evening i was coincidentally doing reading on real accounts where born again christians had become demonized with demonic tongues (which according to two accounts 90% of tongues turned out to be demonic). And this prompted me to do a search on self-deliverance (or self-exorcism), and i came across: greatbiblestudy.com/self-deliverance.php.

After reading this practical guide, i decided to try this out while i walked to the supermarket for some last minute shopping. And basically following this guide, i commanded several spirits out (whatever i could think of, including the spirit of jealousy ). And within a few minutes i felt a heart release. It had become open and free. No longer did i have feelings of repression. I felt a release. It was incredible!!!!

Now we went to the Tuesday night service at our church. My husband was feeling great after the service. But as soon as he hit the home, he told me he felt an oppression fall upon him, which was making him tired and was giving him a slight headache. I had him read the self-deliverance guide, and together with me he delivered out of himself several spirits that he could think of. And amazingly immediately he said, looking directly to my eyes, that something lifted, and that he felt a release and that his heart felt free. I was overjoyed, in shock, surprised, praising the Lord Jesus, all at the same time. My husband felt free with no nagging feelings of any kind.

' And the seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name." And He said to them "Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall injure you. "Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven." (Luke 10:17,19,20)

There is power and authority in His name: The Lord Jesus Christ. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Last edited by landfire on Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Robert L

Re: Self-Deliverance Success....

Post by Robert L » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:21 pm

landfire wrote:This past Sunday Andy, my husband, and I met with a friend of ours. She is a modest person.

During the Sunday service, as i, in passing, saw that our friend and Andy shared a bible together, when a powerful emotion suddenly overtook me: strong form of jealousy. I immediately checked the emotion, and it subsided, but i could not expel it out. I could not understand why this feeling abruptly penetrated me, there was no logical reason to me.

By monday morning i decided that an evil spirit had penetrated me. And though i was not feeling jealous, i had a nagging suspicion that the evil spirit did not leave.

My heart felt numbed/hardened/desensitized. For some reason it was not open to God, and this was not by choice.
I had feelings of repression, as if i were restraining something to prevent the unleashing of something within. I was not repressing jealousy, but just something i did not know what it was. I also had a suspicion that i may be saying things in conversation that were not necessarily of God, for the sake of talking, anfd i had difficulty in discerning sinful actions because of my heart condition. I was also becoming worn out.

Anyhow that monday evening i was coincidentally doing reading on real accounts where born again christians had become demonized with demonic tongues (which according to two accounts 90% of tongues turned out to be demonic). And this prompted me to do a search on self-deliverance (or self-exorcism), and i came across: greatbiblestudy.com/self-deliverance.php.

After reading this practical guide, i decided to try this out while i walked to the supermarket for some last minute shopping. And basically following this guide, i commanded several spirits out (whatever i could think of, including the spirit of jealousy ). And within a few minutes i felt a heart release. It had become open and free. No longer did i have feelings of repression. I felt a release. It was incredible!!!!

Now we went to the Tuesday night service at our church. Andy was feeling great after the service. But as soon as he hit the home, he told me he felt an oppression fall upon him, which was making him tired and was giving him a slight headache. I had him read the self-deliverance guide, and together with me he delivered out of himself several spirits that he could think of. And amazingly immediately he said, looking directly to my eyes, that something lifted, and that he felt a release and that his heart felt free. I was overjoyed, in shock, surprised, praising the Lord Jesus, all at the same time. Andy felt free with no nagging feelings of any kind.

' And the seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name." And He said to them "Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall injure you. "Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven." (Luke 10:17,19,20)

There is power and authority in His name: The Lord Jesus Christ. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
What a blessing!!!! I remember my very first deliverance that worked was a self-deliverance. It took place in the middle of the night with nobody around, but Jesus and I! And probably some angels.. :)

landfire

Anemia - My first deliverance

Post by landfire » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:04 am

The following is the testimony of my very first self-deliverance

For 5 years i suffered from anemic symptoms. For 4 years i had prayed for healing and strength, as this conditions sometimes left me exhausted and had a very difficult time getting up from the exhaustion. The iron supplements sure did help a lot. The Lord in His wisdom did NOT grant me a possitive answer. Which i had a difficult time understanding why not..... but there was not much i could do for all those years, since Spiritual Warfare is hardly talked about in Presbyterian churches.

As i met a christian friend who shared with me her personal experiences with demons previous to coming to faith, i came to realize that demons have a larger influence, and sometimes control, than i thought.

I began having a sneaking suspicion that i was experiencing demonic oppression for some reason. Sharing my suspicions with a Redeemer elder, he prayed over me with anointing of oil, and immediately from the start of the prayer i felt the healing, and was released. As powerful as it was, it was not a permanent healing.

After some time, i began feeling tired again. And shortly after, I had begun attending Times Square church prayer meetings regularly. Soon i realized that the anemic symptoms, and whatever other oppressions, were each and every time lifted from me at these prayer meetings. And this convinced me evenmore that my condition was demonic in nature. For how could it be that i would be made well after the each prayer meeting, and slowly but surely go back to feeling tired again, until the next prayer meeting.

I had again been feeling very very tired, and one evening i did research and found a simple self-deliverance method and prayer.

Now i had never prayed a targeted prayer relating myself to the demonic. So that night i followed the instructions of this woman, and prayed that i would be set free from any demonic oppression/influence, and that i would be covered -- no, soaked by the Blood of Jesus. And then fell asleep. The next morning i was up completely re-energized - which was abnormal for me. This is when my sneaking suspicions were vindicated, and that for the first time God had directly answered the prayer regarding this specific anemic condition. Before, i was dependent on iron pills along with other vitamin supplements (daily, and several times daily on some). It is incredible to think that i do not have need to take any of these now. Not even one suplement.

Perhaps this kind of debilitating oppression is common. A few weeks ago i found that after very blessed evenings, overnight while sleeping somehow i was becaming worn out. Then i realized that i was being attacked while sleeping without my knowledge. So then i simply prayed a very short prayer that Jesus protect me as i was about to sleep. And had great night sleep every time i prayed.

Satan's method seems to almost always use deception as his main tool.

The answer to demonic oppression is PRAYER, as well as to our own relationship with the LORD. But for me at least prayers are more effective when i know exactly what to prayer for and what the true problem is, not its appearance.

Just in case let us always pray. I cannot say how many times he has answered my reluctant prayers