Testimonies

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:53 am

Welcome Bob!

I am glad you are here and so very, very glad that you found help.

In His Love,
Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:38 am

Been a while since I posted on here, but I just wanted to thank you all for your help! I believe God led me to this website for a reason. It's been almost a year I've been fighting OCD, fear, doubt, and intrusive thoughts, and while I am not completely healed yet, God is bringing me through. So many of my doubts have flushed away, and God has deepened my faith through His Word. My faith in Christ is becoming clearer and makes more sense. Christianity is the only thing that does make sense! God gave His Son to die for us! I am deeply grateful that Jesus changed my life and I want to go all-out for him. I want to say God is awesome, and we serve an intimate, personal God who helps us to overcome our doubts. Praise the Lord for His Word, and that we can know the truth and be free from doubt! May the Lord Jesus Christ richly bless you all! :smile: :smile: :smile:

Mike
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:14 am

thats great!!!! :) God is awesome!!!!

Mari

Break Through with family member

Post by Mari » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Have been delivering my family member myself now for months from F/M and we have a miricle, a God given break through. Praise Jesus the most high! :clapping:

Thank you Captain and Jay for your prayers this weekend and the blog radio deliverences, it helped me to cover so many areas which needed to be addressed.

The core was rescued by angels and the main alter assisted bringing her out of the dark and fog.. we took her to the garden with the last remaining alters and legions of holy angelic protection :clapping:

She has never felt such love or such peace in her entire life and is so greatful. :clapping:

She has slept in peace with no nightmares for the first time in years. We made a bed of wool from the Lamb of God and she found restful peace. :clapping:
Psalm 91-14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name."

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: and of course after all that clapping comes :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: God is great
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

winning souls

hello

Post by winning souls » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Yes , this is a good site to be on for uplifting and hurting. I just walked a friend through deliverance and got his house cleansed and in order. God is good !Thank you Jesus for this site and for the ministers who are not afraid to set the captives free. :idea: :clapping: :wave:
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:20 am

We just received this one!

I want to share with you a sweet deliverance. One without drama, but it has changed our lives, and my little girl now knows peace. It has been just over two weeks since the day of delivery, and I can attest to the validity through our 12 year olds countenance, peace, desire for love, integrity and character. She is made new.
The story begins when she was very young. She was filled with rage. She would go through episodes of pure out of control rage starting as early as 2. Then the lying started. Lies that were strange. Lies of her trying to one up someone. Lying about her grades, lying about what she ate. Taking food she didn\'t like to the bathroom during dinner and throwing it away..just crazy things that she ALWAYS got caught doing, then she would just beat herself of for. She would weep and say \"I don\'t know why I do this! I hate myself! I want to kill myself!\" Each time she was caught in a deceit or act of disobedience she would throug herself into the pit of dispair. She would pray, and say that God was not helping her. She hated herself. She would scream and growl and pull at her hair, and physically attack me. We wept together, she would always confess and ask for forgiveness, but still was plagued by this...torment. Finally I took her away for a long weekend getaway so we could !
just have fun, talk, relax. I wanted to just bless her, love on her, help her to just feel His Grace..and then she got caught again telling a very stupid lie, then trying to deceive me..that was the last straw for her and me I guess. I finally just turned her over to God completely. I didn\'t fight. I didn\'t do anything other than say..\"This is between you and God. I have nothing more to offer.\" She wept and felt terrible. I prayed silently. My heart ached for her. But this was now her fight. She had to come to a place of complete brokeness where she stopped \"trying\" to be good, and simply \"died\" unto herself. We spoke until 2 am, when I finally remembered your webcite. I picked up my phone and looked you up. I read and read and read. Finally falling asleep, I knew the Father had given me something for His precious girl. We woke the next morning and read through The Accusing Spirit, What to do With Our Feelings,etc..All of them were EXACTLY what was needed to speak !
to her. She simply rebuked the spirit of Death, the spirit of shame, g
uilt, etc...We went after everything..
Today, my 12 year old is a young woman who is..nonething less than a joy filled, spirit filled, peaceful loving girl. There has not been one single lie in over 2 weeks!! There has been no rage, no deceit, no fighting, no nothing! She is new..He has made her new..and she is stunnig. Thank you for this cite. I am recomending it to everyone I know. God is Good, All the Time.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:49 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :smile:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:57 am

Testimony that was recently sent to us!

Like many non-Christian families, visiting Spiritualists and Fortune Tellers was our form of Spirituality. We simply didn’t know any better and nobody taught us otherwise. From being a teenager my mother and I visited Mediums, Psychics, Crystal Ball and Tarot Card readers. We went to people’s houses for ‘sittings’ to contact the dead and receive messages. We began to attend audiences where one of our favourite Mediums would be performing. Mum wasn’t as enthralled as I was, and on hearing several Mediums saying to me – ‘You can do what I am doing’ – it encourages you to develop your ‘gift’. Unlike my mum, I became more deeply involved in these practices.

What I was most attracted to was the Tarot Cards. I was more than eager to go out and buy a pack, along with some instruction books. Then I began to seek out classes where I could learn properly. I was taught to ‘feel’ the deck which I was attracted to, and meditate upon them. I bought different decks of cards to work with. I loved them.

I quickly learnt how to read them, and started reading for family and friends, they all thought I was good at it, and came back for more. I even began to keep a record of their readings on my computer, so that I could print it out for them for them to look back on when predicted events happened in their lives. People loved it. To me, this was just a hobby, nothing I took too seriously, something which me, my friends and family could enjoy.

So I began to go to development circles. Concentrate on ‘tuning into oneself’ and picking up any visions we might receive. This was then shared with the group and discussed. We were given exercises to do to develop our abilities, and the leading Medium would then make contact and deliver messages to individuals.

I became enthralled, and went out and bought heaps of different books on self development, meditations, chakra reading, channeling, etc. I studied them earnestly, eager to develop.

We began to have ‘sittings’ at our house, where we would invite several friends or family members to participate in the group. And we would tape record our sittings in order to look back on them as predicted events unfolded. We were hooked! I also began visiting local Spiritualist meetings where Clairaudience is carried out, receiving messages from the dead, or having private sittings.

I was particularly attracted to the Tarot Cards, and very much took to developing this ‘gift’ and wanted to know all there was to know about them. So this was the line of the Occult which I most focused upon.

Although there were some happenings which were quite bizarre, I thought it was fine as no harm came to me whatsoever. Even though I’d read warnings in Occult books about receiving a bad spirit, I still didn’t think it was dangerous, as the advice was just to simply ask for it to leave, and for a better one to take it’s place. Everyone who took part in such activities seemed to come to no harm at all, so we continued . . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------

In 2006 I was invited on an Alpha course to learn about Christianity. I reluctantly attended, thinking I’m only going for the free cake and coffee! I even sat near the door so that I could ‘escape’, no way were these ‘religious nuts’ getting me going to church!! After all, what could these people know about anything spiritual? – They’d never been to a Séance! . . . .

But very soon, the Bible quotes spoke to me. The first one which really stood out was ‘I am the way, the truth and the life’ – Something struck a chord, and I just felt that there was truth in this saying. I think I even commented to my friend that this is true! I started to look forward to our weekly sessions, and couldn’t wait to hear more Bible quotes and learn about Jesus. I began to realize that these people were ‘normal’, and very loving. They still welcomed me even though I’d not felt very friendly towards them when I first arrived. These Christians seemed full of love and seemed to have happiness about them, which I wanted.

I didn’t want to the course to finish, so I attended another one and went through it all again! It was even better the second time around! I then began to attend a Methodist church.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two years later, in the Spring of 2008 I became a member of my Methodist church. However, I still had my Tarot Cards, still thinking there was no harm in them whatsoever. It was my friend who advised me to get rid of them, telling me if I call myself a Christian, I shouldn’t be dabbling with those things.

I eventually agreed, and decided to get rid of my Tarot Cards, and decided to give 100% to the God who had already shown me that he IS a pure love. I hadn’t read the Tarot Cards for other people for a few years, but was aware I still had them at the back of a cupboard. As far as I was concerned I had stopped dabbling in the Occult as I had stopped going to classes, circles, visiting Mediums, etc. I only occasionally got the cards out just to read for myself, maybe once a year or so. I also still had all the Occult books I’d bought . . .

I didn’t realize how VITAL it was that I get rid of everything which tied me to the Occult . . .

It was after getting rid of them that there were several strange happenings, I began to feel the presence of a spirit, which kept visiting me between May and August. I realized the cards had actually connected me with ‘something’, as I started to feel a presence which kept coming to me, very often, almost weekly. It came at any time, out shopping, at work, sitting on a bus, when I was fully awake. I guess it was because I had finally broken the connection, and it was trying to keep it. I got used to it being around, I wasn’t frightened at all. I couldn’t determine who it was, just a definite energy, in physical terms I guess I could describe it as being aware of a small area of ‘fog’. Although it is impossible to physically describe the non physical.

There was even a time when it came whilst I was reading my bible at home, at this point I still didn’t realize it was evil, and I actually welcomed it, wondering who it was, as it wasn’t giving me any identity. My welcome made it become more vibrant. I could feel an increase in its vibration.

It sometimes came to me whilst I was at work. I told the cook about it, and she was convinced I must have a guardian angel watching over me because it wasn’t anything frightening. One time I was in a client’s room (I worked in a care home) and while she was chatting to me I felt it’s presence to be in the direction of the corridor. I didn’t tell the old dear as I didn’t want to frighten her.

At first its presence made me feel calm and I became familiar with its vibration. As the weeks went by, it became stronger, and in its presence I could feel it’s energy blending more with mine, my body felt quite heavy, I begun to feel incredibly nauseous when it was around and my mind felt ‘spaced out’.

To describe this spirit as an area of fog, you would think of it as something separate from yourself. But because it came on an energetic level, it affects your own energy, and therefore affects how you feel.

The final time was the strongest, in August. It was Holy Communion at the Church. I was in the kitchen filling up the thimbles for the Communion. I felt its presence very strongly, even though the place was busy, people talking to me, distractions, I knew ‘something’ was there and nobody else seemed aware of it. It seemed to strongly touch my mind, the very point at which I think was strongly emphasised. As I walked to the front of the church to place the Communion thimbles at the table, there was the familiar feeling of it blending with me. I sat down, and this was more than being calm – I could hardly move out of the chair – my body was so very heavy. My mind was extremely ‘spacey’. Someone came to ask me to serve cups of tea after the service, I immediately answered “I’d love to”. (Normally I would have hesitated as I am quite a shy person). But when I answered it felt like it wasn’t quite me controlling my voice, the words just came, although I was aware that it still s!
ounded like me.

As the service began and everyone started to sing, I felt the presence beginning to fade. I was also then able to stand and sing, and the presence quickly faded away. I realized afterwards this was the beginnings of something wanting to take possession of my faculties. This was the beginnings of something evil forcing me into trance against my will.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next few weeks, I became frightened and very upset, not knowing when it was going to come back, obviously wondering how I could get rid of it. I rang my church Minister and made an appointment to see him, needing help and not knowing what to do.

But days later I cancelled the appointment as I realized that it had decided to leave me alone, and it has never been back – thank goodness! I can only assume it was because I was in the presence of Jesus in that Holy Communion Service and it fled. What more proof do we need of Jesus saving us!! Jesus said, “For where two or three come together in my name, there I am with them” – (Mathew 18:20). There was a whole congregation there singing to him! There was definitely something in the church that day which got rid of this spirit. That is absolutely AMAZING! Spirits flee in his presence! IT HAS HAPPENED. AMAZING!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember walking to work in the mornings and taking my Occult books with me to throw them away in a waste bin at the top of the street, I eventually got rid of them all. I repeated the Lord’s Prayer under my breath all the way to work, for many days afterwards.

The Church of England employs at least one Exorcist in every Diocese in the country. I renounced my involvement with the Occult with the Exorcist in my area. Knelt before the cross, I was anointed with Holy oil blessed by the Archbishop. People laid hands on me and prayed as I read aloud my renouncement. To say sorry to Jesus was very special, and I’m so glad I did this.

I now realize what was beginning to happen to me, and how much worse it could have been, if this spirit had been around any longer, I dare say our house would have become haunted, and heaven knows what it would have made me do.

People who are into any form of Occult practices and think it is safe are nice, well-meaning people, but don’t know they are deceived victims of Satan. You think you are fine, that there’s nothing to worry about . . . . until you try to turn away from it. Then Satan’s demons will show their true colours, start to harass you and want to keep a hold on your soul. These spirits are demonic, and want to destroy your life.

It is not just the truth for me, I am not just one person who has had bad experiences, it is the truth for everyone. I have since read other people’s testimonies who were previously involved in Occult practices, they all say the same thing, they discovered the spirits they were connected to were evil, not our dead relatives at all, and were saved by Jesus Christ.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve’. . . . . 2 Corinthians 11:14 – 15

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who becomes involved in Occult practices WILL connect themselves to evil entities. You called them up! You’ve called Satan! He will come. I learned how spirit entities have the ability to reveal or conceal themselves, to whoever they choose, wherever they choose, whatever you’re doing, whoever you’re with, at whatever time they choose. It is dangerous!

I knew Christianity was what I’d been looking for all my life. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life”, this struck a chord with me instantly, how fantastic! Knowing Jesus is far more fulfilling than the false spirituality of the Occult. Satan can only provide a limited satisfaction, he does not love you, and is only out to destroy. Jesus brings love. He loves us and wants to transform our lives, he improves our relationships, he gives us strength to deal with our struggles in life, he changes the way we see things, he wants a relationship with us and you begin to see his blessings as you become aware of him working in your life.

I am now a member of a Methodist Church. I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever of the existence of God and totally accept our Lord Jesus Christ as our only hope and deliverer from demonic spirits.

God has proved to me he exists, that he is more powerful than evil and that evil spirits flee from him. I have felt the pure, perfect love of God – even before I became a Christian. God is an absolutely pure, powerful, beautiful love with a deep, deep sympathy which totally wipes out all worries, fears and anxieties. I want nothing but God in every part of my life, to devote my life to God, I live every second of every day for him, and always will.

God is the protector of our souls.

Praising him here glorifies him in the heavenly realms.

Tina x
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:13 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Fri May 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Hello everyone,

I finally have a testimony...

I finally met up with Pastor Scott Bitcon, a deliverance minister that I have had trouble connecting with. You can find his site online.

We had an eventful adventure together. I learned a lot about deliverance and myself. I had things come up I had long forgotten. I had saw how things were related that I didn't know were related. I had things made known to me that I never knew. I saw lifelong patterns that needed to change.

The Lord healed many "parts" and wounds. As Scott told the youngest wounded "part" of me that he was safe, I immediately started crying almost uncontrollably. I didn't understand it because it just happened and I couldn't control it. He explained that it was a young wounded part that needed healing. I found out I had blocked emotions from a "part" trying to protect me from getting hurt - just like my mom did. We had to deal with this "part" so I could get in touch with the other "parts" and their feelings so that they could be healed. I discovered that one reason I struggled is that I didn't know what to do with the feelings that were coming up because they had been suppressed and never dealt with. This was the main cause of my headaches -- resisting these feelings. I didn't know how to give these feelings to Jesus either but I learned and it brought relief.

I really like this method better than what I had been doing, simply commanding demons to go and healing to come. It explains why I wasn't getting healing - the wounds were not being properly addressed -- by first acknowledging them and experiencing them, then giving them to Jesus and then seeing the truth I needed to see about them. The Lord showed up with visions and words of truth or blessing. It was neat to see how fitting each applied to each wound. "Let go of the pity because you are My son" for the boy holding on to pity, "I love you my son" for hate and artificial love, "I was wounded for you" for hurts and wounds, a hug and embrace for fear, trauma and terror in a young boy, a firm Fatherly hand on the shoulder while pointing with the other hand so as to give direction to the boys coming of age (when my father was not there to do it), the glory of the Lord shining all around me for darkness and confusion. I did all I could to simply observe and cooperate with the process, and not try to control or influence it. This seems to be a major ingredient and was hard at times for my analytical mind.

In the end, he showed me how to go through the process for myself and I look forward to complete healing. We accomplished a lot. Just dealing with the earliest issues did a lot. I am amazed that most of feelings I was dealing with are gone and the memories that upset me before don't bother me at all now. Praise the Lord!

I'm still wondering what happened to me at 25. That age kept coming up but there was no explanation of why it was significant. I did figure out when that was and thought about what happened then. During that time frame, Missy miscarried, her oldest brother died, and our middle son was conceived so it could be anything. No need to worry as God can reveal the significance of this age if needed.

The demonic element of this was obvious. First, we kept missing one another on the phone. Then, I couldn't get Skype to load even after rebooting my computer. It finally loaded though. Then, something dramatic. Right as he commanded the demons to cooperate, the power in our home and neighborhood went out. Cooperate huh? I guess not. LOL :-) I mean, given how rare losing power is and how this happened right at the very moment he commanded cooperation, this seemed to be an obvious distraction and interference. He said this happens often. Finally, the mocking, laughing, evil taunts went on the whole time. I laughed several times because they were so obvious. At the end of it, we both laughed because he had asked them if they had anything else to tell us, and they said of me, "We hate him! We hate him! We hate him!" Duh! LOL :-) They hate all men. And we hate them.

I found out afterwards another amazing event took place. My wife said she wondered what we were doing because she suddenly started crying in an unusual way (the movie she watched was sad but not that sad). She was not in the room and could not see or hear us.

In short, praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! He is good, good, good, s-o-o-o-o-o good! Bless the name of the Lord! May He continue to heal us and bless us and may He bless you, too.

Given how I feel this morning, I still have some work to do, but praise God, I got some healing for some longstanding issues.