my deliverance is not happening

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

yasmin

my deliverance is not happening

Post by yasmin » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:49 am

HI TO EVERYONE, I HOPE U GUYS REMEMBER ME, I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING FOR A WHILE. ANYWAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY AND MAYBE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS IS MY DELIEVERANCE IS JUST NOT PROGRESSING AT ALL. I KNOW DELIVERANCE WORKS BUT SOMEHOW IT IS JUST NOT HAPPENING FOR ME. I AM STILL SO MUCH IN MENTAL DARKNESS AND THIS SPIRIT OF DEPRESSION WHICH SEEMS TO SUCK THE LIFE OUT OF MY MIND IS STILL VERY MUCH 'THERE'. I AM DOING DAILY DELIVERANCE. BROKEN CURSES, SOUL TIES ETC. BUT DO NOT SEEM TO BE GETTING FREE. IT SEEMS LIKE THERE IS A MAJOR 'BLOCK' IN THE WAY AND IF IT COULD BE REMOVED I COULD SEE A GREAT MEASURE OF FREEDOM. ANY HELP, ADVICE, ANYTHING WHICH CAN HELP ME WOULD BE SO GREATLY APPRECIATED. NEED VICTORY, I KNOW IT IS NOT AS FAR AS IT SEEMS. YOURS IN FAITH YASMIN.

a_conquerer

Post by a_conquerer » Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:57 am

Well, I'm not an expert on this but one thing I do know is that deliverance takes time. A friend of mine who was delivered from spirits had to be done in two 40 minute sessions.

Deliverance can be a long process, but you must keep faith. Keep reading The Word, memorize verses in the Bible, keep reciting things like "No weapon formed against me shall propser" but when you say it, say it with feeling, say it from the heart... scream it (demons hate noise). Say a prayer to the Lord that if you still need deliverance ask Him to send you to a place where it will be done.

HTH :smile:

michael

Post by michael » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:51 pm

I would seek deliverence from somebody close to you.
Some of the administrators on this site can refer you to somebody.
I would also recommend picking up some spirtiual warfare books, so you can prepare yourself and know exactley what (demons) your dealing with.
Knowledge from these books can point you to the bible and refer priceless, fearless, strong armor to you. The word of GOD is the best, but to get you started a good spirtiual warfare book at your local Christian book store can give you a strong foundation to help you get started and point you to actual scripture.
I will be praying for you my brother as to I seek to same problem of my own.

bbullock903
Moderator Staff

Post by bbullock903 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:10 am

Press in and overcome by the blood of Jesus! You can do it. It will take time. God will carry you though though.

Prayin for you! :clapping:
Hell fights you for what Heaven calls you!

godslass

Post by godslass » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:31 pm

Hi everyone :-D

I wanted to tell you about a website which I think will encourage you.

www.free2live.org.uk

This is the website of Liesl Alexander and you can read her amazing testimony of how God has wonderfully delivered and set her completely free (click on read Liesl's book) :

'I was brought up in a haunted house, cursed as a baby, handed over to Satan, my mother was an alcoholic, in later years my world fell apart. I was hospitalized under a court order, diagnosed severely mentally ill, suicidal, cut arteries, took an overdose, violent, kept in a locked room, 36 pills a day, all treatments tried, no hope. After several years I escaped from the high security hospital, to kill myself (an atheist, a drug addict) and on the way God stepped in........

God healed and delivered me, enabling me to be Free To Live. I was tormented, suicidal, violent, lonely. He gave me peace of mind, changed my misery to joy. He restored me to total health, and now I am married with two children. Jesus is now using me to help others with both mental and physical problems. He can help you, He wants to help you, He wants to give you assurance of eternal life, heal you, deliver you, give you a fresh start. You can trust Him...'

I myself was severely depressed whilst at college and my brother sent me Liesl's book as a present. I decided to take a peek, only because he'd taken the trouble to buy and send it to me. God spoke to my heart and I became convinced that Liesl's Saviour and Deliverer could be mine too ... that night I found the answer to my long standing depression, and to every single problem I'd ever have..... :clapping: :clapping:

God bless you and keep you all,

Godslass

Ps Deliverance can take a bit of time, of course (because sometimes God will show us the root causes of situations to pray into, in order to receive our breakthru), but our God is an awesome God, and 'nothing is too difficult for Him', as the song says :-D