WHAT IS DELIVERANCE

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

LUCIANA

WHAT IS DELIVERANCE

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:49 pm

SHALOM , recently I been asked this question , what is deliverance? This girl suffers from anxiety for several years, when I told her about demons she didn't know anything, I have tried to help her but it is her that has to learn of 'THE GOSPEL' The Scriptures, unfortunately she I under the influence of medication for anxiety and depression and she sleep a lot, she want to be free but it is up to her to take the first step to freedom, I did years ago and was freed of demons of depression and death that had tormented me since I was a teenager.
With 'GOD' all things are possible, in this site there is much to learn but it is up to the individual to press on.
In 'JESUS CHRIST' the rock I stand , blessings, peace, joy, to all.
:clapping: : :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LUCIANA

UPDATE ON FRIEND IN NEED OF DELIVERANCE

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:45 am

SHALOM, PRAISE THE LORD JESUS AND OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN, GLORY, GLORY,GLORY .
After this post I kept on helping her, guiding her to learn of the deliverance ministry, also found out that as a teenagers while at college she had done with friends some game of calling spirits, and her aunt also took her to a witch, apparently they all go to this witch when they are sick. This family are catholic and also go to a witch ,I tried to help her understand that it is wrong , gave her Scriptures, but to this day she still takes medication for her anxiety , I have done all I could but I cannot break the wall of witchcraft that separate her from deliverance, unless we understand in our spirit the wrongdoing and repent and renounce and seek deliverance ministry, Satan has a stronghold and keeps her bound, hope this help someone, blessings and freedom in JESUS NAME, love.

LUCIANA

Re: WHAT IS DELIVERANCE

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:42 pm

Shalom ,an update , she has not been in contact for a while , she has chosen the secular world and she is happy. An elder old lady Molly ,she is with the LORD IN HEAVEN once told me 'it is hard to be a christian ' yes it is to be a true and sincere christian and many are not going to make it but are like the house built on the sand and when the rain came the flood and the wind and the house fell Matthew 7:24-27
King James Version
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

I pray you are strong ,learn of The Lord Jesus Christ and understand the Gospel , blessings in Jesus name **