Do I love you, God?

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

uncertain

Do I love you, God?

Post by uncertain » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:29 pm

I want and desire and I guess need to know the truth.
✝

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:08 pm

John 14:15
...If ye love me, keep my commandments...

Uncertain, I'm experiencing the wisdom of that verse more and more.

I think that, at the end of the day, keeping and living His Word is the "measuring stick" of how much we love Him. I believe it's also the critical difference between a mega-pastor with a million-dollar mansion, and a John Knox who (if I remember correctly) prayed as much as 7-8 hours a day for the revival of his country, Scotland.

Loving man and loving God are truly the opposite ends of a coin.

...and to be honest, I had a personal realization one night, over a year back, where I didn't really love God. Not that I didn't truly appreciate salvation, deliverance, and His Word; but I couldn't honestly look up to the heavens and say "God. I love You".

Nowadays, that has become quite different -- and is also a very likely correlation between that and the growth in my Christian walk and ministry. I'm not saying that I'm yet at the love level of fasting 40 days out in the wilderness, but the 'seed' for the love of God has truly sprouted out of the tilled ground of my heart, and has grown in size and produced leaves (or "fruit", you could say).

Anyhow, I hope this brief message and testimony of mine helps. :wave:
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:35 pm

*hugs* Yeah it is does.

I keep our love a secret.

But the silence, and lack of answers. And humans can't answer my questions. It's like I look at the bible and genuine people don't know.

It's like all I got is that looking and saying that. Because I'm sinning worse than people know. But I have heard I'm good and that God's not angry with me.

World's breaking me. I don't know I turn to people for answers. But don't think I don't turn to God constantly.

And I have no problems with pastors having billions and owning 20 jets or anything. I don't know if I need to make a case for it.
✝

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Shalom dear friend, thinking of you, hope all is well, THE LORD LOVES YOU, KEEP praying and trust him, blessings, peace, joy, love in 'JESUS CHRIST'' LORD of all, love* :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: