The Blessing of the Lord

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

stillGods

The Blessing of the Lord

Post by stillGods » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:56 am

I wasn't sure if this place was active or not, but as it is still going i would love to post about the Incredible Blessing of the Lord God Almighty!

God intervened in my life quite a while ago now, He mercifully freed me and set my feet in a spacious place - as scripture describes it.

After He had intervened there was so much joy and life again, God is truly Merciful and Kind and He loves so unconditionally it is so much more than I deserved or deserve. But yet He is so faithful.

A couple of examples... over the last few years i have been made redundant (a wonderful blessing in hindsight as God gave me another job which is a much healthier place for me in so many ways! again God intervened there and I'm so glad He did!)

I have had a few health issues - one due to the mistakes of the health professional - but through all this God was faithful, He made sure the pain only lasted for a time, He put another Christian health professional there to help me and in so many ways proved His faithfulness He never left me He walked with me and gave grace and strength through it and now i am on the other side of it still Praising God! what may have been meant for harm turned out to be an experience of God's care for me through His people and has given me more cause to Praise God because of His faithfulness in my life.

The other health things God has healed, while they put me out of action for a while, this too was where i saw God's faithfulness - through the care of others and God Himself too being there and a new appreciation for the health when it returned and a renewed sense of wanting to serve Him when my health returned which it did God is Mericful and Kind that He did allow my body to heal so i could use it for His Glory. So i now have the amazing joy to serve God working in a second hand shop which raises money for an orphanage overseas - i would not have pursued this unless i had been shown how precious health is and to use it while it is here for good things for His Kingdom. I love volunterring at the secondhand shop!! i really love it - such a gift from God that i would have missed if God hadn't allowed me to be out of action for a time and long again for health to be able to do something for Him. I took my physical health for granted before, i don't so much now God is Merciful.

There are so many ways that God has been good to me over the last few years through good times and bad so many ways i can not explain them all but i am grateful - especially He has turned the so called bad things into huge blessings in my life!! which shows me again how Incredibly Powerful the One True God is.

Romans 8:28 is true!!! It says "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Again and again in my life God shows this verse to be true!!

Be encouraged, our Lord God is Faithful! in all things He is Faithful!!

May all who read this be blessed with joy by our Wonderful God I pray In Jesus Name.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:02 am

thank you Father God for being so good to me, thank you

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:12 am

Hi! *waves* We read this.
✝

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:14 am

thanks for reading it :)