Soul ties

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Soul ties

Post by michel67 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:15 am

Can someone explain what a soul tie is? I know somewhat, but needing to know more..

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:14 am

Blessings in 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' ,PEACE, GRACE, JOY TO YOU.
SOUL TIES ARE formed between a man and a woman through sexual intercourse, married or not.
MATTHEW 19 V 5,6
ANY TWO WHO ARE JOINED TOGETHER SEXUALLY BECOME ONE FLESH.
'GOD' intended this to be between one man and one woman but we know that man disobedience and sin through the ages and present , the lust of the flesh has created many strongholds.
Fornication, adultery, sexual immorality all form soul ties.
I see 'soul ties' as an invisible string, a husband abuses his wife, still she cannot leave him, because there is this invisible string, only when its broken in ''THE LORD JESUS '' NAME IT CAN BE BROKEN, and set free from the bondage created in the wrong relationship, marriage, I myself have broken and set myself free from the soul tie between my eh and me, over the years he abused me mentally, emotionally and even physically, and I wanted to leave him but this fear would take hold of me, and he would convince me to stay, sadly I did, he never loved me , he admitted it, there was another woman in his life, I felt that there was something stopping him from loving me, but only cam to light in recent years, he had also committed adultery with her.
He had a soul tie with her, he could never truly love me, because he was tied to her, there were reasons why he could never marry her, she was married ,had a child and his mother would never permit such union, she controlled him even now from the grave, he will never admit that she ruined our marriage and did me so much evil, even now there is a soul tie between him and his mother.
I HAD nightmares, saw demons, heard voices, through him the demons he had transferred to me.
I am now free in 'JESUS CHRIST'' name, I have no contact wih him, and had I known the ''WORD OF GOD'' THE SCRIPTURES, I would have chosen to live alone and never marry, my sister feels the same, our husband are just like our father, selfish, domineering, controlling, insensitive, my mother died a broken woman, at the time I didn't know ''THE LORD JESUS' as my LORD AND SAVIOUR IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH, hope this helps .
To those that have came out of a bad relationship , marriage, yes you need to break the soul tie and be free..
THE LORD BLESS YOU AND SET YOU ALL FREE, IN JESUS, LOVE **
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:35 pm

Hi There Michel

There is also a great teaching on the great bible study that goes into detail on what soul ties are. I encourage you to go through it, here is the link to the page.

http://www.greatbiblestudy.com/soulties.php

Thanks
BIC
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:56 am

DEAR FRIEND IN ''JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD'', I PRAY THAT YOU HAVE BROKEN AND ARE FREE FROM SOUL TIES, AND YOU ENJOY THE PEACE AND FREEDOM OF BEING LIBERATED FROM THIS INVISIBLE STRINGS, THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE, JOY AND PEACE IN ''JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR'', LOVE** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: