These dreams

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

These dreams

Post by michel67 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:31 am

I keep having dreams which are nightmares about my cat that my husband dumped off and left.. Last night, I was looking for him, I saw a car that was all burned and had been on fire, it was all black, not much left of it, in my dream my son was telling me the cat had been in the car, and was dead. I kept telling him no it wasn't.. Then., a few nights ago I was telling my husband and son where to look for the cat.. We were by some woods.. I miss the cat, want him back but have to accept he's gone and it happened.. And I won't see him or have him back but also don't want to keep dreaming about finding him.. It is too much..

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:28 am

*hugs*

I used to dream about some unresolved things on my heart too. Though not often.
✝

LUCIANA

COMMENT

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:32 am

:wave: THE LORD GIVE YOU PEACE DEAR FRIEND*
Try to let go , I wouldn't believe the dream ,you don't really know what happened to your beloved cat, could be safe and found a home, satan just loves to torment us , pray for the dreams to stop, and keep the cat in prayer, I know how it feels, my neighbour when I was in my teens made threats to my mom ,he said it was killing his birds, so secretly she gave him the cat, as far as I know he put it in a bag and threw him down a valley, I was heartbroken, later he had a heart attack and crashed the car, told my mom he regretted it.
Since my mom died she would came in my dreams but because of many bad things she did to me I have prayed that I never see her in dreams or ever, and it has been so.
You pray that you have peace about your cat and no more nightmares, love in 'THE LORD JESUS''*

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:49 am

I am trying so hard to let it go.. And its so hard.. May not make sense to some and may not even make a lot of sense to me .. All I know is it feels like my hearts been ripped up.. I don't think about the cat all the time but when I do I I feel it all all over.. I don't know why it bothers me so.. I know I can't keep thinking about it or talking about it.. I am thankful I got and found two of the cats, and they are here, but the other is not..

I listen to the sermon on the mount often.. It helps..

Peace.. Someday.. Would be nice..

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:48 am

Hoping and praying for inner healing for you too.
✝

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:57 am

Its been almost a year since the cat has been gone , I still drive out once in a while to see if I see him, never do, now I'm blaming myself for not looking more often sooner, I could have went out the morning I found out and looked all day, stayed there, to see him. Now I won't know..

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:55 am

I guess this scripture gets me through a lot of things without worry, like not sharing the Gospel with people or trying to share the reality of God (or even demons). (Like I have online friends who are atheists, whom I've not really talked to much.). Even if they've probably heard about Jesus many times, or might end up in hell... I try not to feel bad about it.

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." - Revelation 21:4
✝