Why did I see this?

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Why did I see this?

Post by michel67 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:34 pm

A few years ago, when I attended a deliverance meeting, I was getting ministered to, I was looking out of my eyes, and looking at those around me, I could not see completely clear, things being a little fuzzy, but as I looked at the peoples faces near me I saw their faces white, as if white paint on their faces, I looked at 3 and not just 1 of them but each persons face that I saw showed to have white paint covering their face. It was very odd and disturbing. Looking like what some people in voodoo, black majic, look like, with white paint on their face. It was quite terrifying to see, when I knew these people had no white paint on their face and I knew they were not in voodoo or black majic. I don't know why I was seeing this . If I see a picture now with people in voodoo and white on their face it bothers me, to remember what I saw.

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:59 am

BLESSINGS AND PEACE TO YOU FROM OUR 'HEAVENLY FATHER' AND OUR LORD JESUS, GRACE BE WITH YOU , IT SOUNDS HORRIBLE, REBUKE THE MEMORY, AND TRY TO PUT IT BEHIND, GIVE IT TO ''THE LORD JESUS'' IN PRAYER, I TOO DON'T LIKE TO SEE SUCH SCENES, I FIND IT DISTURBING.
ASK 'THE HOLY SPIRIT' TO SHOW YOU THE WAY , PRAY ,READ THE SCRIPTURE AND KEEP YOUR EYES ON ''OUR LORD JESUS'', SING PRAISES, LISTEN TO SERMONS, IT HELPS ME, ALSO SINGING AND LISTENING TO CHRISTIAN , MESSIANIC SONGS.
IN 'JESUS ' ,LOVE L** :wave:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:14 pm

I'm putting it out of my mind , rebuking it, I know it was something brought on my demons. It was frightening to see, because it wasn't real, it wasn't true ,and wasn't of God.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Hi! :)

I've had some strange things occur to my vision in churches too.
✝