1-on-1 encounter with demon leads to him being cast into pit

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

AdamRS

1-on-1 encounter with demon leads to him being cast into pit

Post by AdamRS » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:44 am

Been a while since I've posted, but wanted to record this encounter while it's fresh on my mind.

At about 5 am this morning, I had some trouble falling back asleep due to an "interference" in the air. This interference, almost always, indicates a demonic activity. This morning, I had enough of putting up with it and began calling on God's Holy Angels to deploy and assist me while I willed myself to sleep and encounter this interference.

Here is what a remember most vividly:

I manifested in my spirit body in my room, where a humanoid figure resembling a purple alien/lizard in human clothes appeared in front of me (it was also a bit over 6 ft tall). I continually commanded the Lord's Angels to smite it with their flaming swords -- to which the thing immediately reacted by wincing in pain from various places on its body. I couldn't see the angels, but I could definitely see the demon's reactions from their attacks. After the 1st attack, I commanded it to enter the pit, to which it did not obey. I only simply thought to myself that it is not yet weakened enough to comply. I again commanded God's Angels to strike again.

Finally, I grabbed the thing by its throat and said to it (paraphrased), "You're going to listen to me. You're going to enter the pit -- and never return, right?". The demon hissed out, "...riiiiight.".

I flung it with both of my arms through my floor and into the pit! (I intuitively knew the pit was below me).

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Thank you, Lord Jesus in Heaven! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I have to get ready to go into work. Hope everyone is doing well.
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:04 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ALLELUHJA OUR ''GOD'' REIGNS ALL OVER THE EARTH, AWESOME TO KNOW THAT OUR ''LORD JESUS'' IS WORKING IN YOU MIGHTLY, WE ARE STRONG IN HIM THAT STRENGTHEN US, SO JOYFUL FOR YOU, WE HAVE TO FIGHT IN ''JESUS NAME'' AND NOT LET THE EVIL ONE SCARE US, I TOO EXPEREINCE A LOT OF EVIL, NIGHTMARES, EVIL TOUGHTS, AND KEEP ON PRAYING, COMMANDING THE DEMONS OUT OF MY HOUSE, THE AREA AROUND ME IS A PLACE OF DEMONS, ALL THE NEIGHBOURS ARE ANTICHRIST, THERE IS A DEMON THAT I SAW WALKING OUT OF NEXT DOOR HOUSE, SO I KNOW ITS SO CLOSE , JUST A WALL, THEY ARE DEMON POSSESSED AND HATE ME.
I KEEP PRAYING AND COVERING MYSELF AND MY PROPERTY IN THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF OUR ''LORD JESUS'', PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME.
LETS ALWAYS KEEP SHARING, AND KEEP THE LAMP SHINING, MANY BLESSINGS, THE LORD KEEP YOU IN HIS PERFECT LOVE, PEACE, FAVOUR, FILLS YOU WITH HIS HOLY SPIRIT ,ALLELUHJA**
PSALM 118 V 17
I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE /PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD*** :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:03 am

:)
✝