Dreams, houses, doors and demons

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Dreams, houses, doors and demons

Post by michel67 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:27 am

Last night I had another bad dream , or nightmare.. I had pretty bad insomnia last night, for some reason, and usually don't,, couldn't go to sleep at all,, but when I finally did, I remember a bit of my dream.. There was a house, and a door, a door that was up above or something , by the ceiling.. And in the door was a demon, spirit, it was all black, I couldn't make out much of a face, but remember the black.. and somewhat remember the eyes of yellow or glowing.. I still remember feeling the evil from the thing, It was supernatural, spiritual, dark.. I can still somewhat feel it .. I don't recall much else of the dream, what happened, but I am understanding more of the dreams..
Most of the time, when the monsters, dark things , are there, there is always a house, as if at times I and others are looking at houses, as if to move into.. Different houses.. and most of the time, there is a door, a window, where the monsters are at, are inside, hiding ,, the door is either located above near where the ceiling is, or below on a floor, or a window.. and then when the monsters are seen , there Is the hiding, hiding others, saving little children and getting them out a window or door of the house... and of course, because I love animals, there is always animals in the dreams,, most of the animals are kind, and im trying to save them as well, sometimes the animals are hurt or killed,, but some times there are mean animals, as once there was wolves , demon animals,,
I am trying to discern from the dreams what the houses mean, different houses, and looking at them, as moving in to them,, the doors that are in houses, abandoned houses, where the monsters are and come out of.. and what possible connections are..

AdamRS

Re: Dreams, houses, doors and demons

Post by AdamRS » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:44 am

michel67 wrote:Last night I had another bad dream , or nightmare.. I had pretty bad insomnia last night, for some reason, and usually don't,, couldn't go to sleep at all,, but when I finally did, I remember a bit of my dream.. There was a house, and a door, a door that was up above or something , by the ceiling.. And in the door was a demon, spirit, it was all black, I couldn't make out much of a face, but remember the black.. and somewhat remember the eyes of yellow or glowing.. I still remember feeling the evil from the thing, It was supernatural, spiritual, dark.. I can still somewhat feel it .. I don't recall much else of the dream, what happened, but I am understanding more of the dreams..
Most of the time, when the monsters, dark things , are there, there is always a house, as if at times I and others are looking at houses, as if to move into.. Different houses.. and most of the time, there is a door, a window, where the monsters are at, are inside, hiding ,, the door is either located above near where the ceiling is, or below on a floor, or a window.. and then when the monsters are seen , there Is the hiding, hiding others, saving little children and getting them out a window or door of the house... and of course, because I love animals, there is always animals in the dreams,, most of the animals are kind, and im trying to save them as well, sometimes the animals are hurt or killed,, but some times there are mean animals, as once there was wolves , demon animals,,
I am trying to discern from the dreams what the houses mean, different houses, and looking at them, as moving in to them,, the doors that are in houses, abandoned houses, where the monsters are and come out of.. and what possible connections are..
If I understand your description correctly, was the door in the house like this (forgive the terrible ASCII art...)?
________________________________________ <- Ceiling
|~~~~~~~~~~~______~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|~~~~~~~~~~~|####|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|~~~~~~~~~~~|@###|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| <-Door
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|_______________________________________| <-Floor

Almost all of my dreams involving demon spirits, as well, involve houses. These houses are either the house I grew up when I was younger, or the house I am currently living in. Symbolically, I believe different rooms with demons in them can mean a multitude of things. For example, during my first self-deliverance, I was casting out demon spirits within my mom's room, in my current house. For most of my life, we have had a strained relationship. The self-deliverance significantly helped in giving me peace of mind. I'm convinced those outed demons were systematically attacking my mind and "whispering" diversionary thoughts in my head. Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ!

...demons do hide -- and they do know our loves and fears. I've had dreams where the enemy targeted loved animals of my own. It's all an attempt to "sow" seeds of fear, in hopes that you'll give in to that fear (instead of taking it to God) and allow them the legal grounds to act. This ties in with the many Scriptural passages that calls for believers not to fear!

Michel, I can tell you -- with certainty-- that these kinds of dreams have a spiritual symbolism. Nothing is ever "by chance" with God, and even the smallest details have significance. I do not think it is coincidental that the Bible refers to family lines as houses (for example: "The house of Israel" or "the house of Judah", etc.).

Mark 3:27 (emphasis mine)
No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

...I believe doors and windows, if opened, can symbolize a current opening that the enemy has been given legal rights to. As believers, it is important to remain vigilant and ensure that we are not giving Satan even the tiniest legal grounds to enter into our bodies/lives! Also, maybe the ceiling represents mind, while the floor represents the heart??

Keep praying for discernment, Michel! We're all here helping and "sharpening" one another (Proverbs 27:17). The Lord will guide us through!
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:04 am

AdamRS wrote:
michel67 wrote:Last night I had another bad dream , or nightmare.. I had pretty bad insomnia last night, for some reason, and usually don't,, couldn't go to sleep at all,, but when I finally did, I remember a bit of my dream.. There was a house, and a door, a door that was up above or something , by the ceiling.. And in the door was a demon, spirit, it was all black, I couldn't make out much of a face, but remember the black.. and somewhat remember the eyes of yellow or glowing.. I still remember feeling the evil from the thing, It was supernatural, spiritual, dark.. I can still somewhat feel it .. I don't recall much else of the dream, what happened, but I am understanding more of the dreams..
If I understand your description correctly, was the door in the house like this (forgive the terrible ASCII art...)?
________________________________________ <- Ceiling
|~~~~~~~~~~~______~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|~~~~~~~~~~~|@###|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| <-Door
|_______________________________________| <-Floor

Almost all of my dreams involving demon spirits, as well, involve houses. These houses are either the house I grew up when I was younger, or the house I am currently living in. Symbolically, I believe different rooms with demons in them can mean a multitude of things. For example, during my first self-deliverance, I was casting out demon spirits within my mom's room, in my current house. For most of my life, we have had a strained relationship. The self-deliverance significantly helped in giving me peace of mind. I'm convinced those outed demons were systematically attacking my mind and "whispering" diversionary thoughts in my head. Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ!

...demons do hide -- and they do know our loves and fears. I've had dreams where the enemy targeted loved animals of my own. It's all an attempt to "sow" seeds of fear, in hopes that you'll give in to that fear (instead of taking it to God) and allow them the legal grounds to act. This ties in with the many Scriptural passages that calls for believers not to fear!

Michel, I can tell you -- with certainty-- that these kinds of dreams have a spiritual symbolism. Nothing is ever "by chance" with God, and even the smallest details have significance. I do not think it is coincidental that the Bible refers to family lines as houses (for example: "The house of Israel" or "the house of Judah", etc.).

Mark 3:27 (emphasis mine)
No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

...I believe doors and windows, if opened, can symbolize a current opening that the enemy has been given legal rights to. As believers, it is important to remain vigilant and ensure that we are not giving Satan even the tiniest legal grounds to enter into our bodies/lives! Also, maybe the ceiling represents mind, while the floor represents the heart??

Keep praying for discernment, Michel! We're all here helping and "sharpening" one another (Proverbs 27:17). The Lord will guide us through!
/

Nothing to forgive on youre drawing,, Thanks for taking the time to draw it and to care to. Yes, that's pretty much It I think.. There are always doors somewhere in the dreams and windows, regular doors but as well, as the one the other night, a door above, near the ceiling, once one was over the bed on the ceiling , etc. Most of the houses in my dreams are not houses I have actually lived in or been in as far as I know.. Past houses I have lived in and my current home I have had dreams about at times.. I have had several dreams of my current home.. One dream where my current home was in, some time ago, , I dreamt of a witch in my house, in my sons bedroom, and I was outside, I saw my kids with a group of other children and they all started going inside the house, into my sons bedroom, I was yelling at them to stop, to not go inside but they wouldn't listen, the witch had them in control .. Another, I was in my current home, and I walked to the garage door, walked out and there was a huge hole in the middle of the garage floor, glowing, it was pulling me in, but I didn't go and went back inside and sat down. There was a group of people there, and one of them wanted me to put this little green ball of something in my mouth, like a jawbreaker, and swallow it,, but it wasn't a jawbreaker, im not sure what, but I didn't put it in my mouth..
I have so many about houses I have not visited,, one was a huge , old mansion, very old, it was dark, not dark in such as night but dark such as grey, no color,, I remember being inside and there were all these steps, about 50 steps inside or more leading up to the next floor, where a lot rooms were.. The whole house felt heavy with supernatural, dead.. I can still recall after several years of the feeling of that house and the evil inside.. And, one where I was in this building , warehouse, and all of a sudden zombies were coming after me, chasing me, maybe 100 or more, running, and there was this winding escalator I got on to get away from them, and they were all coming onto the escalator..
The animals, once or twice , I had a dream where I went to the zoo, and the animals got out of the zoo and were killing people,, running wild, and it wasn't pleasant, they were dismembering people by killing them... it is quite hard to see a lot of these things in the dreams and actually be going through it all .. Because that's what im doing, going through it in my dreams.. Its hard to tell each night what will be in the dreams and what Is going to happen.. A lot of times I can fight, I do fight, I have acknowledged Jesus outloud in the dreams and yelled His name outloud, rebuking the demons, and at times tell them out loud to go to the pit and leave, but other times I do not and feel I cannot... Its like a whole story being played out,, I thought some time ago that perhaps this is how people write horror books, movies, perhaps they dream of these things and that is how the movie and stories in the books come about, but that is not something I want to write about,, it is from the demons and I want no part of them .. Perhaps God is showing me to not open the doors in my dreams but most times they area already open , or when I open them and see a monster inside I will try to shut it, other times its the running and hiding , sometimes, I have seen myself in a house and making sure the doors are locked, so they cant get in, and windows, I have helped several people get out of houses through a window and children get out , to get away from the things inside the house.. God is showing me things by the dreams, He always has, and sometimes the dreams are not evil ,demonic or dark but light, filled with deliverance and healing.. And even though it is not often, or as often as the dark dreams , I still can find those nights that are filled with lighter dreams, and filled with Jesus helping, to be comforting, peaceful and reassuring...

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:39 pm

AdamRS wrote:

The strongman.. how does one know who that is.. Perhaps that is who I am seeing in the doors ?

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:59 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: PEACE AND JOY DEAR FRIENDS FROM 'GOD' THE HEAVENLY FATHER AND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, ALLELUHJA**
DEAR FRIEND, SOME DAY YOU WILL BE FREE FROM THESE NIGHTMARES, I TOO DREAMS, BUT NOT AS BEFORE, ''THE LORD'' HAS HELPED ME AND DELIVERED ME FROM DEMONIC DREAMS, SINCE I HAVE CUT MYSELF FROM ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH H, HE IS THE CAUSE OF THE DEMONIC IN MY LIFE FROM THE BEGINNING OF OUR LIFE TOGHETER. THE FACT THAT YOUR H KILLED ANIMALS, IS SACRIFICE, HE NEED TO REPENT, ASK ''THE LORD JESUS'' TO FORGIVE HIM AND HE NEED DELIVERANCE FROM SUCH AN EVIL ACT, OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, WE GO INTO MARRIAGE JUST SEEING THE SUPERFICIAL AND IT TAKES TIME TO SEE THE EVIL , THE WICKDNESS, TI SINS, THE INIQUITIES, THE LIES.
AND YES YOU ARE BEING EMOTIONALLY ABUSED, AND H IS CAUSING YOU MENTAL ABUSE , THE FACT OF THE CATS ,HE WAS INFLICTING PAIN, IT IS DEMONIC, YOU NEED TO TELL HIM THAT HE NEEDS TO REPENT, EVEN ANIMALS ARE ''GOD'' CREATURES, AND AS YOU SAID, YOU COULD HAVE FOUND HOMES, AND HE IS ALSO USING YOUR SON, THIS IS REALLY TERRIBLE, WHY WOULD A SANE PERSON A HUSBAND DO SUCH ACTION , SO SORRY DEAR FRIEND, YOU NEED TO PRAY AND TAKE AUTHORITY OVER YOUR HOME, GIVE ALL TO ''THE LORD JESUS'' , YOU DONE NOTHING WRONG, IT IS HARD TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS TREATED YOU SO BADLY, CAUSING PAIN AND SUFFERERING.
MY FATHER DID TO MY MOTHER UNTIL SHE LET HERSELF DIE, AND THE LAST 2 MONTHS OF HER LIFE SHE REFUSED TO SEE HIM, THE LAST WORDS SHE SAID WAS ''HE NEVER CHANGED, AND I RUINED MY LIFE'', THIS HAS BEEN A LESSON TO ME AND MY SISTER, WE DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING, FROM H, ALL WE WANT IS TO BE FREE, THE SAME DEMONIC FORCE THAT CONTROLLED OUR FATHER IS ALSO CONTROLLING OUR H.
THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO HAVE PEACE IS TO BE SEPARETED , I HOPE THAT YOU FIND YOUR PEACE, PRAY AND ASK ''THE HOLY SPIRIT'' TO SHOW YOU WHAT TO DO, AND YOU WILL FIND THE TRUTH AND IT WILL SET YOU FREE FROM ALL EVIL..
ONLY THE PURE IN HEART SHALL SEE ''GOD'', BLESSING, IN 'JESUS NAME'', LOVE L**** :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

michel67

Re: REPLY

Post by michel67 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:58 am

LUCIANA wrote::wave: :wave: :wave: PEACE AND JOY DEAR FRIENDS FROM 'GOD' THE HEAVENLY FATHER AND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, ALLELUHJA**
DEAR FRIEND, SOME DAY YOU WILL BE FREE FROM THESE NIGHTMARES, I TOO DREAMS, BUT NOT AS BEFORE, ''THE LORD'' HAS HELPED ME AND DELIVERED ME FROM DEMONIC DREAMS, SINCE I HAVE CUT MYSELF FROM ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH H, HE IS THE CAUSE OF THE DEMONIC IN MY LIFE FROM THE BEGINNING OF OUR LIFE TOGHETER. THE FACT THAT YOUR H KILLED ANIMALS, IS SACRIFICE, HE NEED TO REPENT, ASK ''THE LORD JESUS'' TO FORGIVE HIM AND HE NEED DELIVERANCE FROM SUCH AN EVIL ACT, OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW, WE GO INTO MARRIAGE JUST SEEING THE SUPERFICIAL AND IT TAKES TIME TO SEE THE EVIL , THE WICKDNESS, TI SINS, THE INIQUITIES, THE LIES.
AND YES YOU ARE BEING EMOTIONALLY ABUSED, AND H IS CAUSING YOU MENTAL ABUSE , THE FACT OF THE CATS ,HE WAS INFLICTING PAIN, IT IS DEMONIC, YOU NEED TO TELL HIM THAT HE NEEDS TO REPENT, EVEN ANIMALS ARE ''GOD'' CREATURES, AND AS YOU SAID, YOU COULD HAVE FOUND HOMES, AND HE IS ALSO USING YOUR SON, THIS IS REALLY TERRIBLE, WHY WOULD A SANE PERSON A HUSBAND DO SUCH ACTION , SO SORRY DEAR FRIEND, YOU NEED TO PRAY AND TAKE AUTHORITY OVER YOUR HOME, GIVE ALL TO ''THE LORD JESUS'' , YOU DONE NOTHING WRONG, IT IS HARD TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS TREATED YOU SO BADLY, CAUSING PAIN AND SUFFERERING.
MY FATHER DID TO MY MOTHER UNTIL SHE LET HERSELF DIE, AND THE LAST 2 MONTHS OF HER LIFE SHE REFUSED TO SEE HIM, THE LAST WORDS SHE SAID WAS ''HE NEVER CHANGED, AND I RUINED MY LIFE'', THIS HAS BEEN A LESSON TO ME AND MY SISTER, WE DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING, FROM H, ALL WE WANT IS TO BE FREE, THE SAME DEMONIC FORCE THAT CONTROLLED OUR FATHER IS ALSO CONTROLLING OUR H.
THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO HAVE PEACE IS TO BE SEPARETED , I HOPE THAT YOU FIND YOUR PEACE, PRAY AND ASK ''THE HOLY SPIRIT'' TO SHOW YOU WHAT TO DO, AND YOU WILL FIND THE TRUTH AND IT WILL SET YOU FREE FROM ALL EVIL..
ONLY THE PURE IN HEART SHALL SEE ''GOD'', BLESSING, IN 'JESUS NAME'', LOVE L**** :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thank you Luciana.. My father was hard on my mother as well,, she changed before my eyes.. a couple years or so prior to her death, I noticed as a child that she had changed, her personality, she became withdrawn at times, a lot due to her mother dying, it hurt her a lot.. I noticed at times my mother seeming to intentionally harm herself, as if to end her life, I didn't understand as a child, but I know she felt alone.. I recall as a child, maybe of 8 or so, my family went out one weekend on a little outing, and recall my mother suddenly changing, and on the way home, noticed her leaning against the door of the car, as if wanting it to open and she fall out, I was sitting behind her and my father told me to lock her door.. her behavior just started becoming odd, and alittle frightening and confusing.. My father physically abusing her before I was born, and she had fears of adultery as I was a child, and after her death that was confirmed.. Her death, due to her depression and her behavior , possibly could have been her doing, suicide.. or my fathers involvement, the first more likely..
My dreams will get better I know.. I don't recall them always being like they are,, seeming to be after marriage.. all the bad dreams and screaming out.. I am trying to piece together pieces of the dreams and seeing what correlates together to find patterns and let God show me how to resolve these..
My goal or dream perhaps, would be to move to a house in the country , somewhere, even a small house, where I could take my cats, and my daughter and not worry about my cats.. At times, when things get bad in the home, between my daughter and her brother, she asks me when we can move, get away, go away, and I just tell her I am not sure... Dreams do not always come true in life.. they don't have to be big, selfish, greedy, sinful dreams, dreams that we feel God wants for us and for us to have peace, comfort and live a life for and with Him..
I am not sure what to say any more, what to think, it is hard, with it all..
But thank you for youre words sister, they are always comforting..

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:33 am

I was wondering if the door situated near the top of the house was representing the mind or something high up too. But I don't know.

Some of my most frightening dreams of the past have been in a house I've been in.

Once, someone that looked like me was coming up through the driveway, and they were greeted somewhere, maybe inside, and they walked up to me and put their hand on / into me and I remember a very bad feeling and screaming coming out of me and waking up.

Recently I was trying to deal with / question demons in what seemed like a subway or public? underground walkway of some kind, then the person/creature who seemed to look like me (similar to above) appeared around the distant corner and continued walking at a somewhat accelerated rate through the passage, towards me.

I was commanding various things of it, remembering the horrible feeling I'd felt last time someone looking like me touched me. Eventually they/it started slowing down and stopped just before they reached me. I couldn't get them to speak or say their name, but a dialog box (like an old video game style box when a person 'talks' to you) came up with a letter or number in it as I was asking for it's name, I could barely make it out and I woke soon after.

I don't usually remember my dreams that well...
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:12 pm

uncertain wrote:I was wondering if the door situated near the top of the house was representing the mind or something high up too. But I don't know.

Some of my most frightening dreams of the past have been in a house I've been in.

Once, someone that looked like me was coming up through the driveway, and they were greeted somewhere, maybe inside, and they walked up to me and put their hand on / into me and I remember a very bad feeling and screaming coming out of me and waking up.

Recently I was trying to deal with / question demons in what seemed like a subway or public? underground walkway of some kind, then the person/creature who seemed to look like me (similar to above) appeared around the distant corner and continued walking at a somewhat accelerated rate through the passage, towards me.

I was commanding various things of it, remembering the horrible feeling I'd felt last time someone looking like me touched me. Eventually they/it started slowing down and stopped just before they reached me. I couldn't get them to speak or say their name, but a dialog box (like an old video game style box when a person 'talks' to you) came up with a letter or number in it as I was asking for it's name, I could barely make it out and I woke soon after.

I don't usually remember my dreams that well...
I usually don't recall my dreams either, just bits of them.. Youre dream about the dialogue box,, I had one similar to that several years ago,, I was standing on the forum, though I know that's not possible and cannot be done, but the forum , here, was a large screen about 6 feet tall and wide, and I was standing in front of it, I noticed a dark man, standing directly behind me several feet away, I didn't hear him or see a face, but there was a message, no voice from him, but the message was for me to punch one of the holes out on the forum.. I don't recall which topic and discussion it was, but the holes were the circles on here, and they were big holes to put youre hand in.. I punched my hand in one, but don't recall what happened.. anyways, that was the message dialogue box I had seen in my dream that seems similar to you mentioning..

Doors.. we all have positive, good, experiences in life, and we have negative, bad experiences, and most of the bad is why we are here.. wanting to replace the bad with good, to move away from the bad, to forget the bad, to remove the bad.. in my dreams, as im sure for others, there is good, good that comes through the doors, though most times my dreams are not about exact memories, though there are people that have been in my life in my dreams, some times they are good and sometimes bad dreams,, and there are the bad that come through the doors, most of the times the bad are not people I know, or would want to know.. and sometimes they are not people, but things.. I know I do not open any doors in my dreams, I know I try and do close some in my dreams, and when I see the doors up above near the ceiling, and see the bad in there, the door is already open , I do not open it , I don't touch the door or go near it.