Press on

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Press on

Post by michel67 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:07 pm

This past week I was blessed to attend one of Rescuers meetings. After the meeting began, the enemy began affecting my body, physically, I had been fine all day, and I thought I would have to leave the meeting.. but it was the devil trying to get me out of the meeting and to leave.. There was no way the demons would force me out of this meeting , I hung in there . I was blessed to see a mans eyes healed, who no longer needed his glasses to see as he had. To also witness a woman be delivered of Jezebel. I also felt the arrows and attacks of the demons on me as well as by hearing the words of woman in this meeting who had this spirit, and I could feel myself accepting their words , feelings and thoughts as my own. Over the past few days I have been feeling disappointed in myself , feeling failure, but we in Jesus are not a failure . Everyone who is here Is going through something in life, physical issues and health issues, mental torment, emotional torment, and especially spiritual torment . At times it can be overwhelming and discourages us and that's what the devil wants and tries to do is to bring us down, discourage us in our fight and in our walk with God, trying to get us to give up that fight . Never back down, never give up, and never look back, keep youre eyes focused ahead on Jesus, at His direction , and trust Him , He will get you there, He will heal you, and deliver you. Stay encouraged and keep youre focus on Jesus, don't let satan take youre eyes off of what God has planned for you in youre victory . Keep pressing on and looking ahead.

Hope this scripture will encourage you.

"Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary, his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might, He increases strength. Even youths shall faint, and be weary, and young men shall fall to be exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.' Isaiah 40; 28- 31

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:03 am

:)

I remember when trying to get to meetings all the things that would go wrong around me... a car being broken down, being stuck out in the cold for hours around midnight and getting so sick from it I didn't manage to wake up and catch public transport for the next meeting, another time a part of a car (one of the front light panels) falling off, GPS freezing up... yeah.

Some times in the meetings I'd even be reduced to hunching over hugging a bible, and some stuff happening against me. The last time I tried to not contain the demons in one meeting as was advised, and then I would be lying back legs kicked up/out relaxed, almost scornfully in the meeting, sometimes maybe looking like I was falling asleep at the deliverance that was happening too.

Unlike in previous meetings where I tried to be intently focused.

I seem to be very hurt inside, and I'm not sure why it's like sometimes I feel like I agree with the words of demons.

Something in me is like "I really want to get God's attention.".
✝

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:55 pm

The Kansas City meeting was my first public deliverance encounter -- and an eye-opening one, at that. Especially with the spirit of Jezebel, there were manifestations in that room which I could even feel. As Michel stated, one young woman -- after Jay led intense group prayers within the room -- became 'slain in the Spirit', and appeared to be in a great state of peace!

Unfortunately, I had to leave early, but it was encouraging to see this ministry in person.

Also, it's always encouraging to read Scriptures from the Book of Isaiah!

@uncertain
During the meeting where you didn't contain the demons, did you experience any deliverance or healing?

Also, about the hurt you're feeling inside, do you ever talk about it with God in prayer?
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

LUCIANA

MEETING

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:28 am

SHALOM DEAR FAMILY IN 'THE LORD JESUS'', PERSISTS IN PRAYER ,YES BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN BUT WE ARE TO BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS, PRAY WITHOUT CEASING, HOLD ON TO YOUR DELIVERANCE, FREEDOM IN 'JESUS'', MEMORIES SCRIPTURES TO GIVE YOU STRENGTH.
SINCE I WAS AT RESCUER MEETING AND DELIVERED OF DEMONS, MY NEIGHBOURS FALSELY ACCUSED ME, MY HEALTH HAS BEEN AFFECTED, AND HAVE TROUBLES WITH MY HOUSE BECAUSE OF NOISE FROM AN ACADEMY RIGHT AT THE BACK OF MY HOUSE ,BELONGING TO A CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS, THEY OPPRESS ME AND VEX ME NON STOP.
ALSO MONEY HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM MY SAVINGS, ITS BEEN LIKE THIS ALL MY LIFE, BUT NOW I HAVE MY 'LORD JESUS'' AND IN HIM I AM STRONG, AND HIS PEACE THAT TRANSCEND ALL UNDERSTANDING IS IN ME..
YES TO SEE DEMONS CAST OUT IS NOT FOR THE FAINT, BUT FOR THE BELIVERS THAT WANTS TO BE SET FREE, AND WE ARE FREE, I HAVE LEARNED A PRAYER FOR THE BAD THOUGHTS THAT CAME TO OUR MIND, HOPE IT HELPS, IT HELPS ME.
ANY UNGODLY THOUGHTS , OR THOUGHTS YOU DON'T WANT, PRAY THIS IMMEDIATELY:
IN ''JESUS'' NAME I CIRCUMCISE THESE THOUGHTS.
BLESSINGS, PEACE ,JOY IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD, LOVE L**** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:03 am

AdamRS wrote:@uncertain
During the meeting where you didn't contain the demons, did you experience any deliverance or healing?
No, not during it, it was the last one though and I felt a bit bad and wondered what people might be thinking of me seeming so disrespectful.

I was touched (physically) in an earlier day and it was like breaks in my mind were healed and a lot of pain was gone. And prayed on. It was very nice. Guess I needed to follow up, as the avenues were being opened for me.
Also, about the hurt you're feeling inside, do you ever talk about it with God in prayer?
Trying to now.

Thanks!

Thank you Luciana. :)
✝