Lord led me through intense self-deliverance in dream!

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

AdamRS

Lord led me through intense self-deliverance in dream!

Post by AdamRS » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:55 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

The Lord is so good and faithful.

For the past few days, I have been praying for the Lord to lead me through complete self-deliverance. Through training in Rescuer's ministry and immersing myself in the Scriptures, I have become more emboldened to exercise my authority against the forces of darkness. It's all written throughout the Gospels - Jesus meant every word when He gave His followers authority to cast out devils, and to heal the sick and brokenhearted.

I fell asleep this early afternoon, in a dream that I just couldn't wake up from. This time, though, instead of fear and trepidation, it was trust and assertiveness in the Lord of Hosts. Before losing consciousness, I kept speaking in my mind "Go to the pit in Jesus Name!", over and over. Each time, something would negatively react to that...almost like a brief ringing sound in my ears.

Once in my dream, I was lucid and in what appeared to be my mother's room in our house. Though in this case, my mother's room was located in what should of been my room, since this room was attached to my brother's, like in real life (...such is the nature of dreams). Demon spirits manifested in these rooms throughout, taking various deceiving forms, including: cats, dogs, child & adult humans, my own brother, etc. These forms weren't distorted or nightmareish like they were in times when I didn't claim my authority in Christ. This time, they were trying harder to deceive, and were even acting nice and polite to me.

*DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THE ENEMY'S DECEIVING NATURE! They know no limits in the lengths which they'll attempt to fool you!

Spiritual warfare was on! My lips weren't silenced this time (explained in another thread) as the command "Enter the pit in Jesus Name!" fired, again and again, from my mouth as I approached every figure in my line of sight. Some instantly melted into the ground, as though bound by the binding command. Praise Jesus for giving His believers such authority!

Others initially resisted. This is important to note because some spirits are more powerfully/stubborn than others. In these cases, I called for the assistance of God's Holy angels. I issued forth commands such as "Torment them with your swords!" and "Yell out the Holy Bible in their ears!" The second command was most effective as a group of 5-6 of them, that began sorrounding me, instantly stooped and covered their ears in pain -- which weakened them enough to be sent to the pit in Jesus' Name. At one point, I even sang 'O the Blood' in worship, which which was similarly effective.

My friends, this was a redemption battle! Afterward, I opened other doors in this room in my mind to find other "humans" approaching me, kindly smiling and introducing themselves. The question "In Jesus' Name, are you a demon?" immediately came from my mouth. Some answers were amusing. One replied "Umm...I don't wanna answer that". Ah-ha! With God's Holy angels assisting me, I continued to issue commands to weaken them, while ordering them to enter the pit.

All in all, this continued for about four sessions, where I'd momentarily wake-up and ask my Heavenly Father to saturate me in the Blood of Jesus, to keep me strengthened. I awoke completely after the last session. All in all, I estimate 20-30 demons were sent to the abyss in Jesus' Name.

I pray this testimony encourages anyone out there who is seeking self-deliverance. Trust in the Heavenly Father, and trust in the words written in Scripture. Unlike the world, Jesus wasn't exaggerating or joking when He gave all believers this authority. Exercise your faith and authority, and it will grow to heights that will astound you!

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:58 am

Praise the Lord. He has revealed things to me in similar dreams and seen demons in dreams. The Lord is Amazing!!!!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:29 am

Amazing testimonies!!! :clapping:
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."