How can my health issues be healed?

Join us in discussing deliverance and spiritual warfare.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ServantofJesus

How can my health issues be healed?

Post by ServantofJesus » Fri May 16, 2014 12:10 am

How can my health issues be healed? I have tried to cast out all of the demons that are causing health issues, but there always seems to be more and my symptoms are still present. What am I doing wrong?

LUCIANA

comment

Post by LUCIANA » Wed May 21, 2014 8:03 am

:wave: Blessings and peace to you from our ''HEAVENLY FATHER AND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST'', ALLELUHJA..
Have you been taking care of your body, food, eating a healthy diet, avoiding any junk food, any chemicals that can have an unhealthy affect on your body. I happened to have a virus that is in my body for a longtime and it has affected my health, there is no cure, it was passed to me through my husband, no fault of mine. I have tried everything but the truth is we can't kill a virus, still I believe in miracles and have been healed of many health issues, so keep praying for healing and be wise find out all you can about your problem and act on it..
This are 'SCRIPTURES' THAT KEEP ME STRONG:
LORD JESUS BY YOUR STRIPES I AM HEALED*
YOU ARE THE LORD MY GOD THAT HEALETH ME*
PSALM 118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE, PROCLAIM THE WORKS OF THE LORD*
BLESSINGS AND HEALING OVER YOU IN 'THE LORD JESUS NAME'', PERSIST, PRAY , AND SEE THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU, LOVE L** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

pinetree

Re: How can my health issues be healed?

Post by pinetree » Wed May 21, 2014 11:41 pm

ServantofJesus wrote:How can my health issues be healed? I have tried to cast out all of the demons that are causing health issues, but there always seems to be more and my symptoms are still present. What am I doing wrong?
The answer to your question depends on what is the reason for you being sick. The bible lists several reasons for people being sick.

1) The bible lists demonic possession as a source for being sick, mentally and physically.
2) The bible lists that our unrepentant sins can be the reason for being sick. In Rev. 2:20-23, God places Jezebel and her followers on the bed of affliction because of their sin that they have not repented from.
3) Partaking of communion unworthily can be another reason for being sick. (1Cor. 11:29)
4) The bible says that some perish for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6). This may imply many things, yet it is still true today as it has been in the past.
5) One might be sick because of a Generational curse.
6) One may be sick to glorify God. (John 9:3).
7) Even Paul and Timothy had an illness that God did not heal. We do not know why this was.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10